Male HQ

A little fun in 24 hour gyms

Guest Guest

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I have always wanted to hv some fun in 24 hr gyms late at night, such as anytime fitness, gymboxx etc. has anyone done it to share their experiences? 

I had lots of fun in 24hr gym all the time!

There is nothing better than running and watching netflix on my mobile! So much fun! There was also a time where me n other guys played card games there! So much fun.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have always wanted to hv some fun in 24 hr gyms late at night, such as anytime fitness, gymboxx etc. has anyone done it to share their experiences? 

I only once had the kind of fun you refer to in my 24-hour-fitness gym, and it was not during the night.

But several times a week I have the satisfaction (if not really the "fun") of working out at odd times when there is not much public and I have all the machines I want to use.

I was at 1 of the 24- hours gyms in Sg late midnite. There was another muscular guy and I got so horny because he was free balling in his thin sweatpants. Long story short, i followed him to the toilet and I blew him off

i do not think there are many people or people at those 24 hrs during the wee hours. Even sometimes i walk pass those 24 hrs gym at 6-7 am plus, most of the time the gym is empty.

Guest worktrainpartyfuck

Dunno about the hookups but the great thing about working out at odd hours in the 24 gyms is having all the machines and weights at your disposal and also that you get to work out topless. Best ever way to workout ;p 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.