Male HQ

How often you change bed sheets and towels?

Guest Disclosed Yourself

Guest Disclosed Yourself

My mother is telling me to cut down PUB bills further. I'm thinking to reduce the frequency of washing basic items such as bed sheets, quilt cover, comforter, towels, etc. I use to wash sheets every month, towels every two weeks. I would probably do sheets, pillow cases, blankets, quilts every quarter and towels every month. We take shower whenever we visit our aunt every weekend. Weekdays we just do spongebath. How about you guys? What is your PUB cost cutting advice?

1 hour ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

My mother is telling me to cut down PUB bills further. I'm thinking to reduce the frequency of washing basic items such as bed sheets, quilt cover, comforter, towels, etc. I use to wash sheets every month, towels every two weeks. I would probably do sheets, pillow cases, blankets, quilts every quarter and towels every month. We take shower whenever we visit our aunt every weekend. Weekdays we just do spongebath. How about you guys? What is your PUB cost cutting advice?

Your Aunt's house utilities bill is free? What a leech you are.

You should just not bath entirely. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

@ TS: just curious, how much is your household PUB bills? You are low income family? Including yourself?

I presume your house don’t have or you don’t use air con? No hot shower? 

5 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

How to clean properly with sponge bath?

7 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

How about your electricity bills?  You can surely save a lot if you stop posting so often on Blowing Wind... under various nicks at that.

20 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

Your mother is wise.  Learn to be frugal, and you will gain peace of mind.  The items you mentioned are best washed "when it is necessary",  something that depends on several circumstances.  If you feel good showering once a week,  you gain nothing by doing it every day. Linen you may wash before they become uncomfortably soiled, something you can time from experience. No one gets sick for not changing linens more often than necessary.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Your mother is wise.  Learn to be frugal, and you will gain peace of mind.  The items you mentioned are best washed "when it is necessary",  something that depends on several circumstances.  If you feel good showering once a week,  you gain nothing by doing it every day. Linen you may wash before they become uncomfortably soiled, something you can time from experience. No one gets sick for not changing linens more often than necessary.

So speak the dirty old man... 

mad men megan draper GIF

22 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

PUB is a govt propaganda! Please do not listen to their advise.

Being gay has its advantages. Gays love the smell of man. The manly aroma turn gays on. I would advise you not to change your bedsheets or towels. Let these fabric be infused and marinated with your manly smell. Same with clothes. Just air them, no need to wash. The sweat smell of your manly essense coming out from your pores will be soaked into the fabric of your clothes. Gays cannot resist your natural manly fragrance and will be attracted to you.

4 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

If you sleep without aircon, bedsheet should be change quite often, if not your bedsheet would be smelly.

What smelly!! It smell so manly and good. Real macho man smell which gays love.

3 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

If you sleep without aircon, bedsheet should be change quite often, if not your bedsheet would be smelly.

This is precisely what "Guest Guest" loves :lol:

8 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Probably every week, if the cums stained my sheet.  🤒

You can use an old towel as "cum catcher", which you place on your tummy before you j.o.  Then all you need to do is wash the towel when it gets to stiff from dry cum.

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What smelly!! It smell so manly and good. Real macho man smell which gays love.

Smelly means smelly no matter how many and macho that guy is. Not all guys their body smell is nice to smell when they are sweaty.

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I think that the manufacturers of bed sheets and towels,

the manufacturers of washing machine detergent, 

the providers of electricity and water

will be pleased by the schedules of some people here.

I think bacteria and bedbugs will be happy living with you too. There are really times that I think your boyfriend might have lived longer if not for your lack of hygiene.  

I changed and washed my bed linens once every 2 months or so.. My laundry is a once a week routine. I have at least 9 towels so I changed it daily. And in fact I bathed twice a day, once before going to work and after work when I gets home. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think bacteria and bedbugs will be happy living with you too. There are really times that I think your boyfriend might have lived longer if not for your lack of hygiene.  

wow for you to even say something like this. Just wow. 

Karma mate.

4 hours ago, Guest 1234 said:

wow for you to even say something like this. Just wow. 

Karma mate.

4 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

How much lower can he go?

Hohohoho ... I can still get a lot lower.

For someone like him who claimed to be the caregiver of a person who wasn't already feeling well, it is just plain common sense to keep hygiene at top-notch spic-and-span. But yet, this guy can claim that you gain nothing by showering every day if you feel good showering once a week. And he can even claim that linen can be washed only before they become uncomfortably soiled. And he even further say "No one gets sick for not changing linens more often than necessary". And this comes from some caregiver of a sick person. 

So tell me if what I had said isn't all true: His  boyfriend might really have lived longer if not for his lack of personal hygiene.  

8 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

How much lower can he go?

Well...  Dante's Inferno has 9 levels.  Maybe Guest Auntie has still some levels left to go lower...

But before reaching bottom,  he could always get an inspiration and realize that those who limit themselves to the natural resources that are necessary and don't feel the attraction of luxury are gifted with endless financial independence. :)

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Well...  Dante's Inferno has 9 levels.  Maybe Guest Auntie has still some levels left to go lower...

But before reaching bottom,  he could always get an inspiration and realize that those who limit themselves to the natural resources that are necessary and don't feel the attraction of luxury are gifted with endless financial independence. :)

Don't worry. No matter how many levels there may be, I will always be standing on top of your dead body so that you will be at least one level below me.

12 hours ago, Zackling said:

I changed and washed my bed linens once every 2 months or so.. My laundry is a once a week routine. I have at least 9 towels so I changed it daily. And in fact I bathed twice a day, once before going to work and after work when I gets home. 

i believe most people shower twice a day.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:37 AM, Steve5380 said:

Better don't overdo it with your smell.  Otherwise, instead of attracting loving gays, you will be attracting...swine.

Do not be dumb lah..you should know about sg culture and environment before commenting. You think we are some farm in china? Where got attract pigs? Please! Attract bugs, mites yes but attract pigs?? Typical american mindset!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do not be dumb lah..you should know about sg culture and environment before commenting. You think we are some farm in china? Where got attract pigs? Please! Attract bugs, mites yes but attract pigs?? Typical american mindset!

If you sleep with pigs every night, then perhaps you should change your bed sheets more often.

Guest help line
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Look left, look right! Can't see the wild boars next to you?

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

If you sleep with pigs every night, then perhaps you should change your bed sheets more often.

You are so insensitive and offensive! I do not know your american culture but we do not sleeo with animals! How dare you!

On 11/23/2019 at 10:32 PM, Steve5380 said:

In that case, unless the two of you share different beds, otherwise your boyfriend should have changed his bed sheets daily.

Guest Disclosed Yourself
49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

In that case, unless the two of you share different beds, otherwise your boyfriend should have changed his bed sheets daily.

:lol::clap:

10 hours ago, Since u r here said:

not very env friendly

while a mth is unhyg, sheets should do it every two weeks, towels once a week, u wipe yourself using the towel after you cleaned up the body

Some people might have OCD? Haha.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:33 PM, Guest guest said:

Some people might have OCD? Haha.

What is wrong with that? I change towels daily amd bedsheets and pillowcases almost every 3 days.

5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

This is fine for a 80 year old whose body is so ruined that it becomes repugnant very fast. :thumb:

Does that mean you change your sheets every hour? You should if you are not.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

What is wrong with that? I change towels daily amd bedsheets and pillowcases almost every 3 days.

Are you staying in a hospital or hotel? Only these places change bedsheet, pillowcase and towel so often?

• 2 years later...

it all depends... my bed is murphy type. daytime push up against wall, minimal dust can settle on it... and

i am not a "heavy duty man" and always shower and scrub clean as my day last task, after which do not linger much and go to bed... so if :

the weather's cool and/or aircon on, and no incidents of leaks (precum from wet dreams or saliva drip), there is no need to change the sheet so often. my experience from several cool months on a stretch, maybe 3 months or so before the sheet warrens a change.

of course, sometimes if the sexual activity is frequent, or during hot weather months, which i sweat a little more during sleep, the sheets have to be changed much more frequently.

so far. no issue of bed bugs and other irritants, or smell issue, or stain issue. and my skin is still naturally smooth with no skin rash no itch... 

as for towels, i only use them after shower when my body is clean, so the towel should only be wet with water. on hot days where it drys out within hours, and smell free till i use them the next day, i will just carry on using them. for instance past 2 weeks the afternoon were so hot and dry, and the nights were cool and windy, my towel is dry and smell free til nighttime when i need to use them after shower.

btw, i dont use usual size bath towel for my small body. my bath towel is 35x90cm. easier to dry.

i never thought much about the above until i read this topic... now the above i share is just my established routine. i hope i am not a weird fellow.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.