Male HQ

How often you change bed sheets and towels?

Guest Disclosed Yourself

Guest Smell Nice

Bedsheet = once every six month and that include pillow case.

Underwear - once every week

Shorts - once every month

Mask (now the new apparel everyone can't go without"  - I chose disposable, throw every 3 days.

You might be wondering why the above?  because

I am clean, I eat clean, I wash myself clean and I drink clean and most importantly,  I don't do dirty job regularly.

Guest 下贱冰冰
On 11/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

My mother is telling me to cut down PUB bills further. I'm thinking to reduce the frequency of washing basic items such as bed sheets, quilt cover, comforter, towels, etc. I use to wash sheets every month, towels every two weeks. I would probably do sheets, pillow cases, blankets, quilts every quarter and towels every month. We take shower whenever we visit our aunt every weekend. Weekdays we just do spongebath. How about you guys? What is your PUB cost cutting advice?

I wash daily because of the different men I sleep with.  Buy new ones will depend on situations

On 1/29/2022 at 2:59 PM, Guest 下贱冰冰 said:

I wash daily because of the different men I sleep with.  Buy new ones will depend on situations

You jerk daily while watching all the men pictures. I supposed washing once a day is not enough, twice a day more likely for you. 

On 1/30/2022 at 7:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

Bedsheet every day almost because i hook up almost everyday hihihi

Invest in rubber sheets. You put it over your regular cotton sheets. Then after sex, you use a light soap spray and wipe. It gets rid of most of the lube stains. :)  Best thing I have ever bought. 

Love. 

On 11/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

My mother is telling me to cut down PUB bills further. I'm thinking to reduce the frequency of washing basic items such as bed sheets, quilt cover, comforter, towels, etc. I use to wash sheets every month, towels every two weeks. I would probably do sheets, pillow cases, blankets, quilts every quarter and towels every month. We take shower whenever we visit our aunt every weekend. Weekdays we just do spongebath. How about you guys? What is your PUB cost cutting advice?

Some people swear by changing their sheets, towels and bed and anything else once a month. I do the same too. Only... I change my pillow sheets every week or two tops. That's because I do it to maintain good facial hygiene and prevent acne breakouts. If you don't suffer from those issues, just cleansing your face before you greet the pillow will do I suppose.

Also, I see some people changing their towels every 2 weeks. This is facial towel, not body towel yes?

• 3 months later...
Guest Derelict
On 1/29/2022 at 10:03 AM, Guest EdmundGoh said:

Bedsheet - every 2 weeks

Towel - every 2 days

Daily! 

Rich people like us must live high class!  Hire maids for what?  Buy washer & dry for what? Buy silk bedsheets for what? 

So that we can use!

So daily is a routine!  No excuse!

• 9 months later...

As for the recommended frequency of changing bed sheets and towels, it can vary based on personal preference and lifestyle factors such as how often you sweat, how often you use your towels, and how many people are using the linens.

As a general rule of thumb, it is recommended to wash your bed sheets once a week, or every two weeks at the most, to keep them clean and fresh. As for towels, it is recommended to wash them after every three to four uses, or more frequently if they have been used to wipe away sweat or dirt. However, again, this can vary based on individual preferences and circumstances.

It is important to note that maintaining good hygiene habits, including regularly washing bed sheets and towels, can help prevent the spread of bacteria and illness.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

Being gay has its advantages. Gays love the smell of man. The manly aroma turn gays on. I would advise you not to change your bedsheets or towels. Let these fabric be infused and marinated with your manly smell. Same with clothes. Just air them, no need to wash. The sweat smell of your manly essense coming out from your pores will be soaked into the fabric of your clothes. Gays cannot resist your natural manly fragrance and will be attracted to you.

GROSS... GROSS AND YUCKY...  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.