Male HQ

New to singapore

james1981

Guest welcome
On 11/17/2019 at 4:18 PM, james1981 said:

Am moving to singapore early 2020, partner is staying in Australia. Is there any social groups or activities recommended for gay guy's in singapore

Wanted to write something earlier but was bit busy. I know you felt a bit lost, nobody replying to you. 

You did not mention very much on your desired activities. 

If you intend to have a beautiful pink setting with pink associations, talks, parties, pink afternoon tea, pink vernissage, then maybe you acclimatise yourself first with Singapore. 

Where homosexual sex is officially a crime, government not supporting any such activities, organisations/ associations with a "gay theme" having hardships to register, you need to lower down a bit on your expectations. 

A big majority of guys is in the closet and not out. And there are reasons for it. People know each other from kindergarten and you bump on someone you know at every corner. 

Singapore is a little red dot and you may face a harsh reaction if you out yourself at the office or outside in the public. Most of the people are quite non educated on what is gay or shocked at start. I just visited a foreign movie with a quite explicit sex scene and the lady next to me covered her eyes and after a while asked her bf/husband whether that "scene" is over. 

If you intend to preview the local tv, jump to one of the Channel 5 soap operas, then you know what we are talking about... ok lah? 

Even plenty of the gay expats take a more discreet approach and adapt their lifestyles to Singapore. 

Most associations / social groups here work in the HIV or "coming out" advisory. Most groups you initiate with non sexual friends you get to know over time. Or you start building a group from acquaintances from the Tantric Club. 

But you won't find any openly gay water polo team in Singapore. Sorry for this. (But it was always one of my dreams to build up a gay cheerleader group to present at the NDP... hopefully, I can still swing my balls, when that time comes........)

We are not talking of San Francisco, Cologne or Bangkok. 

Better you come here and dip into the PLU culture...   (google the abbreviations) 

P.S. for activities you find plenty of gyms in Singapore... 

32 minutes ago, Guest welcome said:

Wanted to write something earlier but was bit busy. I know you felt a bit lost, nobody replying to you.

That's because he is not welcomed here. 

• 2 months later...

Am moving to singapore early 2020, partner is staying in Australia. Is there any social groups or activities recommended for gay guy's in singapore

There's a Facebook group called "out in SG " many activities. 

Where are you from? Ever been to china lately? If yes, please stay away because of wuhan virus! Singapore has 18 cases now, do you really want to come to singapore now?

29 minutes ago, james1981 said:

why are all "guest" entries written by sad little people that tend to live on here and write smartarsed responses hope this isn't reflective of the community in sg

And we have to conform to what you think? The 'community' have to reflect what you think? You are supressing our freedom of thought? Typical attitude of the current government mindset.

Welcome to Singapore

Guest Guest guest
5 hours ago, james1981 said:

why are all "guest" entries written by sad little people that tend to live on here and write smartarsed responses hope this isn't reflective of the community in sg

Don't  worry too much...You will be well loved here.There are lotsa white meat lovers.

Guest Welcome
5 hours ago, james1981 said:

Don’t worry too much.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Where are you from? Ever been to china lately? If yes, please stay away because of wuhan virus! Singapore has 18 cases now, do you really want to come to singapore now?

14 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

Are you coming here to steal our lunch?

On 11/23/2019 at 8:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

That's because he is not welcomed here. 

There is one xenophobic troll who in my eyes is mentally insane and who keeps posting his inappropriate posts under various Guest nicks for plenty of years here.

In other parts of the world such posts had been deleted away.

Singapore is quite international, I m sure you will connect easily.

19 minutes ago, Guest Welcome said:

There is one xenophobic troll who in my eyes is mentally insane and who keeps posting his inappropriate posts under various Guest nicks for plenty of years here.

Multiple guest nicks like yours? Hypocritic much? Not everybody loves foreigners like you. It's undeniable that there are trash among them. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Welcome said:

In other parts of the world such posts had been deleted away.

Feel free to go other parts of the world. 

Guest welcome

Guest Guest: You are the one who is so frustrated and bitter staying in Singapore. I don't understand why you never packed your stuff and left for a better place...

You even deny your own roots and your origin from the P.R.C... and forgot your parents were immigrants to here. 

If you are so anti foreigner, nobody stops you from creating the Ku Klux Klan gang of Singapore... go ahead.

The difference to you is: I don't reply to my own posts or pretend there are "supporters" who support my Guest posts, but in fact it is only one person behind the same guest nicks. 

I feel fine here, I have no reason to leave.

Surely, I travel to other parts of the world because I m open minded and not ignorant, xenophobic like you. 

12 hours ago, james1981 said:

prolly cause they dont have a better channel of relief? the gay scene is toxic, but im pretty sure not everyone is like this.

you'll figure when you're here, if you aren't already.

Edited by Grahf

2 hours ago, Guest welcome said:

Guest Guest: You are the one who is so frustrated and bitter staying in Singapore. I don't understand why you never packed your stuff and left for a better place...

You even deny your own roots and your origin from the P.R.C... and forgot your parents were immigrants to here. 

Oh gosh, get a grip on reality already. What's this with my parents being immigrants? Go tell that to the Americans, and say that their parents were English almost 200 years ago. Also tell the Australians that their immigrants were all jailbirds. 

If you are so anti foreigner, nobody stops you from creating the Ku Klux Klan gang of Singapore... go ahead.

Shows how little you know of the law here, stupid. Maybe you can go back to your own country and create your own KKK there. 

The difference to you is: I don't reply to my own posts or pretend there are "supporters" who support my Guest posts, but in fact it is only one person behind the same guest nicks. 

The difference to you is I don't make assumptions that anyone reply to his own posts or pretend there are no "supporters" who support Guest posts. 

I feel fine here, I have no reason to leave.

Sad to see that you have no feelings for your own country to go home. If you have no loyalty to your own home, I wonder just how far you will go to betray and damage other people's country.

Surely, I travel to other parts of the world because I m open minded and not ignorant, xenophobic like you. 

Stupid is as stupid says. Does "travel to other parts of the world" equates to "open minded and not ignorant, xenophobic"?? Grow a brain first before stepping in this country, will you?  

Guest You are sick
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh gosh, get a grip on reality already. What's this with my parents being immigrants? Go tell that to the Americans, and say that their parents were English almost 200 years ago. Also tell the Australians that their immigrants were all jailbirds. 

Shows how little you know of the law here, stupid. Maybe you can go back to your own country and create your own KKK there. 

The difference to you is I don't make assumptions that anyone reply to his own posts or pretend there are no "supporters" who support Guest posts. 

Sad to see that you have no feelings for your own country to go home. If you have no loyalty to your own home, I wonder just how far you will go to betray and damage other people's country.

Stupid is as stupid says. Does "travel to other parts of the world" equates to "open minded and not ignorant, xenophobic"?? Grow a brain first before stepping in this country, will you?  

Shut up Amos Yee Wannabe

Guest welcome
3 hours ago, Guest You are sick said:

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Shut up Amos Yee Wannabe

Thanks for your support. 

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Isn't it equally undeniable that there are also trash among Singaporeans?  

But you keep denying it, Auntie OCD Fascist.

Is there a need to bring gender into your fight? Not only that, you use an illness to mock! You have no shame!

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

OK lor... I admit there are also trash like you among Singaporeans. Happy now? Don't complain now that I have agreed with you, ok? 

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Oh, you forgot to include yourself, the biggest trash in BW, plus your other "sisters" here.  That makes at least a hundred.  LOL.

You mocked elderly women, you mocked people with illness, now you mocked transgender and transexual people! 

Guest welcome

You always need to sidetrack or focus on petty things instead of recognising your various personal issues and your inappropriate behaviour at BW.

For about two years you are commonly known as Auntie OCD or Dirty Auntie on BW. That’s your nick here (and well reserved and assigned Member nick if you need to register one in future 😉).

If you have issues with the teasing names used by Nightingale then I wonder what issues other guys had with your expletive insults you threw at them.

The only thing you do on BW is disrupting discussions. Refrain from playing the innocent Guest please now or the defendant of minorities. Most of the inappropriate posts and hurtful insults at BW originate from you and no other.

Your nothing than innocent but simply the most annoying Guest at BW.

Guest disclosed yourself
5 hours ago, Guest welcome said:

You always need to sidetrack or focus on petty things instead of recognising your various personal issues and your inappropriate behaviour at BW.

For about two years you are commonly known as Auntie OCD or Dirty Auntie on BW. That’s your nick here (and well reserved and assigned Member nick if you need to register one in future 😉).

If you have issues with the teasing names used by Nightingale then I wonder what issues other guys had with your expletive insults you threw at them.

The only thing you do on BW is disrupting discussions. Refrain from playing the innocent Guest please now or the defendant of minorities. Most of the inappropriate posts and hurtful insults at BW originate from you and no other.

Your nothing than innocent but simply the most annoying Guest at BW.

Oops, I forgot to post under my real nick!

13 hours ago, Nightingale said:

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

OK lor... I admit there are also trash like you among Singaporeans. Happy now? Don't complain now that I have agreed with you, ok? 

10 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Oh, you forgot to include yourself, the biggest trash in BW, plus your other "sisters" here.  That makes at least a hundred.  LOL.

First you already said we initially deny that there are Singaporean trash, meaning we never even think of anyone else Singaporean as trash. Then finally we agreed that you are a Singaporean trash. You still not happy? Still want to drag other people in with you? Goes to show how argumentative you are. 

Guest Pantyhosed Yourself
On February 2, 2020 at 3:39 PM, james1981 said:

Every guest isn't like that. Just one mentally ill psychopath with no job and no social life who spends all day every day online posting under multiple names while trying to create problems on this website and others. The moderators refuse to ban his IP so we all have to read the same garbage year after year. Ignore him. Some members gave you some good advice above so I hope that helps you. Since the vast majority of us are not xenophobes, welcome to Singapore, and I hope you enjoy your stay in our awesome multinational country.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:39 AM, james1981 said:

Oh.... Did these guests hurt your little ego? Do you think everyone here are xenophilic traitors like that of Nightwhore, Pantyhose and Disclosed Yourself? Oh... I'm so sorry that not all of us are high on drugs everyday and we realize that there are sad little foreign trash like you among foreigners, whose ego gets easily bruised, simply because we didn't cater to your whimpy pride. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh.... Did these guests hurt your little ego? Do you think everyone here are xenophilic traitors like that of Nightwhore, Pantyhose and Disclosed Yourself? Oh... I'm so sorry that not all of us are high on drugs everyday and we realize that there are sad little foreign trash like you among foreigners, whose ego gets easily bruised, simply because we didn't cater to your whimpy pride.

Just because you, personally, hate all people who are not of Chinese Singaporean descent does not give you the right to post racist rantings all over this website. Our nation is a multicultural model of racial harmony that would be even better if the dinosaur demographic would update your mindsets to the 21st Century. Go get professional help.

56 minutes ago, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

Just because you, personally, hate all people who are not of Chinese Singaporean descent does not give you the right to post racist rantings all over this website. Our nation is a multicultural model of racial harmony that would be even better if the dinosaur demographic would update your mindsets to the 21st Century. Go get professional help.

But im pretty much sure he loves ang moh for non chinese singaporean for extra class hahahahaha

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No didnt hurt me at, seeing your multiple ranting and raving repsonses to this post, shows how you live your life on this forum as a keyboard warrior.Saying that good luck with your life and smallminded petty views

21 hours ago, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

Every guest isn't like that. Just one mentally ill psychopath with no job and no social life who spends all day every day online posting under multiple names while trying to create problems on this website and others. The moderators refuse to ban his IP so we all have to read the same garbage year after year. Ignore him. Some members gave you some good advice above so I hope that helps you. Since the vast majority of us are not xenophobes, welcome to Singapore, and I hope you enjoy your stay in our awesome multinational country.

Just because you, personally, loves all people who are not of Singaporean descent does not give you the right to post your treacherous xenophilic rantings all over this website. Our nation has been built since 1965 and it has seen miraculous growth ever since then, without the need for so many foreigners during that period of time. It will also be best that you update your spine to a stronger one, instead of becoming so spineless to think that this country will sink and fall in the absence of such foreigners around. Go get some police help in advising how they can assist you with your treacherous nature. 

18 hours ago, james1981 said:

No didnt hurt me at, seeing your multiple ranting and raving repsonses to this post, shows how you live your life on this forum as a keyboard warrior.Saying that good luck with your life and smallminded petty views

Oh good that it didn't hurt you. Seeing your multiple responses seeking support here on this forum, shows your lack mental strength in real life and lack of worth on this forum. You cannot even be classed as a keyboard warrior, since you are no warrior at all. Saying that good luck with your life and whatever big minded views you wrongly think you have. 

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Just because you, personally, loves all people who are not of Singaporean descent does not give you the right to post your treacherous xenophilic rantings all over this website. Our nation has been built since 1965 and it has seen miraculous growth ever since then, without the need for so many foreigners during that period of time. It will also be best that you update your spine to a stronger one, instead of becoming so spineless to think that this country will sink and fall in the absence of such foreigners around. Go get some police help in advising how they can assist you with your treacherous nature.

You be insane in the membrane! Insane in the brain! Insane in the membrane! Gone insane but ain't got no brain!

14 hours ago, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

You be insane in the membrane! Insane in the brain! Insane in the membrane! Gone insane but ain't got no brain!

Thank you for your support of the foreign trash. You really showed us what type of nutcases are defending them now. Lol. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Thank you for your support of the foreign trash. You really showed us what type of nutcases are defending them now. Lol. 

Shut the fuck up, bitch!

2 minutes ago, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

Shut the fuck up, bitch!

Post some more! Post some more! Let those foreigners see the quality of supporters they have. Lol! Thank you!Go ahead! Post some more! Hahahahaha... 

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Post some more! Post some more! Let those foreigners see the quality of supporters they have. Lol! Thank you!Go ahead! Post some more! Hahahahaha... 

Ooooh!  I'm so scared!!!

shocked the simpsons GIF

Guest Pantyhosed Yourself (Real)

2 hours ago, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

Shut the fuck up, bitch!

2 hours ago, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

Ooooh!  I'm so scared!!!

This charade will be exposed, once again, when @G_M confirms that all four of those posts are really just the insane psychopathic xenophobe having a conversation with himself, and stealing my guest name to do so, because he can't refute people chastising his website-harming bad behavior with intelligence and logic like a regular human.

Guest welcome

Looks like the “traitors” to Singapore increased tenfold in just one day in Singapore and BW... 

majullah Sing..... 

Maybe the “traitors” are just some sane , reasonable chaps.  😉

18 minutes ago, Guest welcome said:

majullah Sing..... 

Excuse me, KNS, what is this????? Leave it to the foreigner traitors to rename our national anthem.. If you dunno, STFU. 

Guest welcome

# typo error or autocorrection:

Looks like the “traitors” to Singapore increased tenfold in just one day in Singapore and BW... 

majulah Sing..... 

Maybe the “traitors” are just some sane , reasonable chaps. 😉

58 minutes ago, Guest welcome said:

# typo error or autocorrection:

majulah Sing..... 

Maybe the “traitors” are just some sane , reasonable chaps. 😉

Foreign trash indeed. Some people never learn. Who gave you the right to rename our country? 

This guest who keep posting hatred about foreigners is for sure at this moment is JOBLESS and his supposed to be a dream job was stolen from him by a foreigner HAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 minutes ago, Guest lollol said:

This guest who keep posting hatred about foreigners is for sure at this moment is JOBLESS and his supposed to be a dream job was stolen from him by a foreigner HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Image result for is this the best you can do animated gif"

1 hour ago, Guest lollol said:

He once wrote that he is a graduate from MIT (!),  yet he was left jobless for political reasons.  It must have been for social reasons.

9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

He once wrote that he is a graduate from MIT (!),  yet he was left jobless for political reasons.  It must have been for social reasons.

Sorry ... wrong graduate. LOL. 

But since we are here at this stage now, did you also once wrote that you have a boyfriend of more than 20 years who died due to HIV complications? It must have been due to your lack of personal hygiene that killed him. Next time, have a nice good taste of your own medicine first before you go serve it out, so that you can see for yourself if your own medicine taste sweet, sour or toxic enough when served right back at you. This is karma: You reap what you sow. If you don't want to get wet, stay out of the rain; If you don't want it to rain, don't start the storm. The logic is as simple as ABC. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.