Male HQ

Vincent Tuina Hard Press Massage @ Chinatown Hong Lim Complex

Kk947

I am helping my friend Vincent to post information of his massage service at Chinatown.
He is operating at a place just facing Hawker centre of Hong Lim, 2nd level shop. 

Stats:
Vincent is Chinese, 49 years of age, medium built. 
Years of experience in massage.
Diploma in Holistic Massage, level 3. 

Massage:
Vincent  is doing tuina hard press massages with aroma essentials ginger oil for soreness muscle body aching and joints massage massage I doing deep press massage on acupuncture point massage treatment 
1 hour $50
90 min $75 included tummy and groin soreness  massages

Beside Hong Lim hawker centre, at 2nd floor shop area. 

Please call or text to make an appointment in advance.
Handphone: 81047851
Opening hours: 10am to 10pm

Daily, except Wednesday off

Edited by Kk947

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2019 at 9:41 PM, Kk947 said:

I am helping my friend Vincent to post information of his massage service at Chinatown.
He is operating at a place just facing Hawker centre of Hong Lim, 2nd level shop. 

Stats:

Massage:
Vincent  is doing tuina hard press massages with aroma essentials ginger oil for soreness muscle body aching and joints massage massage I doing deep press massage on acupuncture point massage treatment 
1 hour $50

Handphone: 90031237

Up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just did a session with Vincent today. 
Very quiet and comfortable environment. 

Just by pressing, he found out that i have weak digestive system and habit on eating too fast which i didnt mention to him.

He suggested some way to improve.

In overall, it's a nice session with good amount of force. :)

On 8/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, AllenRoller said:

Just did a session with Vincent today. 
Very quiet and comfortable environment. 

Just by pressing, he found out that i have weak digestive system and habit on eating too fast which i didnt mention to him.

He suggested some way to improve.

In overall, it's a nice session with good amount of force. :)

Shop still in hong lim? His hp still valid?

• 1 month later...

Stats:

Massage:
1 hour $50

Up

• Kk947 changed the title to Vincent Tuina Hard Press Massage @ Chinatown Hong Lim Complex
  • 4 weeks later...

Stats:

Massage:
1 hour $50

Up

• 5 weeks later...

Stats:

Massage:
1 hour $50

up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Stats:

Massage:
1 hour $50

up

I patronised Vincent once sometime ago.

His skills are indeed not bad, and the price is very reasonable.

However, I’ll not go again, as he was way too chatty. You may think that it could perhaps be resolved by asking him to “shut up” (politely of course, through feedback), but he also asked very personal questions, and when you tried to evade politely, he sounded upset and kept pursuing.. wtf..

In my private exchanges with a few other forumers, there were similar weird experiences.

That said, this is based on a very small sample. So I suggest that you may still consider going for his massage (good and cheap), but it would perhaps be helpful if you are those types that he would find “forbidding or no-nonsense” type.. lol

9 hours ago, ken99chia said:

However, I’ll not go again, as he was way too chatty. You may think that it could perhaps be resolved by asking him to “shut up” (politely of course, through feedback), but he also asked very personal questions, and when you tried to evade politely, he sounded upset and kept pursuing.. wtf..

In my private exchanges with a few other forumers, there were similar weird experiences.

That said, this is based on a very small sample. So I suggest that you may still consider going for his massage (good and cheap), but it would perhaps be helpful if you are those types that he would find “forbidding or no-nonsense” type.. lol

I had a similar experience. So I am very unlikely to return.  However, I need to caveat that this was my personal experience and it’s really up to your own personal preference. 

his skills are otherwise good. 

12 hours ago, ken99chia said:

I totally agree. 

13 hours ago, ken99chia said:

i also agree

On 3/13/2021 at 11:11 PM, ken99chia said:

Absolutely agree. Keeping silent did not work with him. He likes to talk and pry too much. So it was my first and last time. He also kept praising himself on his monologue.

17 hours ago, Benson C said:

Interesting feedback.  I have never tried Vincent.  If the masseur wants to chat but I just keep quiet or reply with a monosyllabic answer wouldn't the masseur not be able to continue the conversation?  It takes 2 hands to clap.

Problem is he doesn't stop!!!

• 3 months later...

Stats:

Massage:
1 hour $50

Up

• 1 month later...

Stats:

Massage:
1 hour $50

Up

• 4 weeks later...

Stats:

Massage:
1 hour $50

Up

• 2 weeks later...

Stats:

Massage:
1 hour $50

Up

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 4:02 PM, Foureyes said:

Not sure if the rest encountered the same experience if I do, Vincent will send multiple messages after I left for his massage, die hard promoting his service!

Becos u r too hot looking. He can’t wait for u to come back to him. 

On 9/16/2021 at 11:16 AM, gstringuy26 said:

I think he likes to massage smooth guys like us...I would say his skills not bad but sometimes chatty. 

Just tell him, let me enjoy your massage first if kept talking...It works.

He told me he smell my g-strings when I was showering! LOL

Wtf! Yea, v v talkative. Keep encouraging me to take up his manhood massage. Spamming my HP with his services! Turn off sia!

• 4 weeks later...

Stats:

Massage:
1 hour $50

Handphone: 81047851

Up