Male HQ

Gaydar - How Good Are You at telling if someone is Gay? + How To Develop It? + What Are The Signals? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Not really 100% true. Many pple think gay will have erection on every single guy he saw, but i think gay also has his own liking lah. I only get erection if i see the type of guy i like or something attracted me. :P

But if we r attracted to each other, we can have sex in 30 secs.

Me outside room door.

He walk by and eye contact. We smile. He stop and touch my butts.

I walk into room.

He pull off my towel, put on condom, lub me in 10 sec.

I braced myself on the bedside, he pushed and got inside me in 5 sec.

Never met him before 30 sec ago. Now he's fxxking me.

Men carrying tote bag : gay , tote bag is for women honey!

Folded up the pants : gay. Common , u are not those ck or Prada model on run away . So irritating to see guy folded up their pants while iam difficult to find enough length for my pants

Guest Guest

But if we r attracted to each other, we can have sex in 30 secs.

Me outside room door.

He walk by and eye contact. We smile. He stop and touch my butts.

I walk into room.

He pull off my towel, put on condom, lub me in 10 sec.

I braced myself on the bedside, he pushed and got inside me in 5 sec.

Never met him before 30 sec ago. Now he's fxxking me.

THE NEW SUPER GAYDAR with gay recognition software within nanoseconds.

Where can I buy ha?

what is gaydar? radar always goes off to the wrong direction i think. hahahaha! well i think i don't want to know who is gay who is not, i just like a good relationship friendship that is fun and strong. if it happened to be more, well its goes to show its awesome!

Guest Guest

You are absolutely right... That is not proper way to recognise a gay man. Mostly gay people wear cloths and their behaviour like a woman. i mostly recognize them through their Walking style.

but gay G-men and tops walk just like normal straight men.

Your recognition tip only work on gal gal, aunties & lao lao

Guest Guest

actually honestly about this smile and see what happens. it just happened before we smile and ended up in my room. lmao!

Better dun smile. I used to smile a lot as a friendly or goodwill gesture.

Nowadays, a smile carries another connotation which is more sexual.

The married man or straight man(with his galfriend nxt to him) is doing it openly when he sees a guy he likes.

Even the teenager knows how to use it to seduce unker.

I have to be more careful now ;(

Folded up the pants : gay. Common , u are not those ck or Prada model on run away . So irritating to see guy folded up their pants while iam difficult to find enough length for my pants

Thought fold up pants is very "in" now?! :P I dun understand how come tote bag is for women? There are some tote bag design is meant for guys lor.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

OK about tote bags.

But about pants (at least jeans or casual ones), some people are not so slim as you, and it can be practical to fold up ...

I alternate between tote bags and brief cases.

If I have to go to the gym, then it is an overnight bag - medium size to keep shoes, t-shirt, shorts, extra boxers and toiletries.

And no, I dont own a backpack anymore because I think I am way too old to carry one.

My office boys and girls dont have to double guess whether I am gay or not - because it is a known fact that

no one bothers to bat an eyelid anymore.

I am accepted by most (not all) as I am their 'agony uncle".

One other thing about my Gayness:

I dont get an erection when I am massaged by a woman.

I dont like male masseurs as I dont like paid happy endings!

Edited by abang

abang, you're back! :)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest GUEST

I feel quite disillusioned by metrosexuals. There are guys who are very into buying clothes and grooming themselves even though they are straight. Why would straight guys want to groom themselves? I mean the way a guy attracts a girl is mostly looks and manlihood or character, and the only viable options a guy can groom themselves would be throwing them into a very feminine look, like manicures, feminine clothes. Fashion has no place for men, I feel. Despite being a fashion addict myself, I think that men are very limited in terms of fashion, and being adventurous would actually make one lose his manhood and become a reverse effect, ie turn off for girls. So why do metrosexuals exist? Isn't it ironic?

Guest Guest

A straight man likes architecture(yang, exterior, strong), a gay man likes decoration(yin, inate, soft).

A straight man likes big, bulky cars , a gay man prefer cute, unique cars.

A straight man prefers a good, simple, reliable watch, a gay man likes something flamboyant.

A straight man's shoe is dull, a gay man's shoe is shiny.

A straight man is careless, a gay man loves to be meticulous.

A straight man is boring, a gay man is colourful & expressive.

A straight man is messy & casual, a gay man is very neat & color coordinated

A straight man wants to wash up after quickie, a gay man likes to linger & takes his time.

A straight man thinks, a gay man feels

A straight man eats prata, a gay man luvs prada.

A straight man thinks, a gay man feels

So full of shit.

Then again, much of the allegations in this thread are.

Sorry if it's a bit too straightforward. I just had to.

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

A straight man likes architecture(yang, exterior, strong), a gay man likes decoration(yin, inate, soft). A straight man likes big, bulky cars , a gay man prefer cute, unique cars. A straight man prefers a good, simple, reliable watch, a gay man likes something flamboyant. A straight man's shoe is dull, a gay man's shoe is shiny. A straight man is careless, a gay man loves to be meticulous. A straight man is boring, a gay man is colourful & expressive. A straight man is messy & casual, a gay man is very neat & color coordinated A straight man wants to wash up after quickie, a gay man likes to linger & takes his time. A straight man thinks, a gay man feels A straight man eats prata, a gay man luvs prada.

I have to admit - I ticked all the boxes for the straight man...except I don't eat prata :P

Does that make me straight? hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

I have to admit - I ticked all the boxes for the straight man...except I don't eat prata :P

Does that make me straight? hahah

not neccessary straight but may be more top?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

So full of shit.

Then again, much of the allegations in this thread are.

Sorry if it's a bit too straightforward. I just had to.

okay lah. forgiven. Any insight?

Mine is good. But does it matter any way? It's not like we can do any thing if we know.

Agreed, gardar gd or not doesnt matter, cos even ur gaydar on the other guy is accurate and correct also nothing much we can do.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Passerby

Agreed, gardar gd or not doesnt matter, cos even ur gaydar on the other guy is accurate and correct also nothing much we can do.

I beg to differ. Having a good gaydar is useful and would probably be the catalyst of possible relationships and friendships. A good friend of mine, whom I liked, confessed to me that he's gay and he liked me. I was so surprised and speechless. We both liked each other for so many mths without having an inkling of our attraction towards each other because we both thought the other party was straight.

mine usually lost in transmission.

HAHA I wanted to say this... cos you are sending too many (ajax) requests, your ajax transmission don't work anymore. :P

nevermind.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

I beg to differ. Having a good gaydar is useful and would probably be the catalyst of possible relationships and friendships. A good friend of mine, whom I liked, confessed to me that he's gay and he liked me. I was so surprised and speechless. We both liked each other for so many mths without having an inkling of our attraction towards each other because we both thought the other party was straight.

U said ur friend confessed to u that he is gay, becos his gaydar tell him tht ur gay too? Or he just simply confessed w/o knowing u r gay too?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Nowadays if a guy do exofoliate, tone & moisturise on his face nothing special lah. I think many str8 or gay also like to take care of their own face by using facial products.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

Why gay top is much more difficult to be recognised?

Because he's a man who prefers to fxxk a man(who's pretending to be a woman)

Sorril , but dun kill me coz Qing Ming is just around the corner.

Good karma to u .

Guest Guest

An érection when drunk ? Are you sure?

But I agree up on your conclusion...

U should stand nxt to a drunk man & watch him pee lah.

Cock bloated & lots of foam in urine. hehe

Because he's a man who prefers to fxxk a man(who's pretending to be a woman)

Sorril , but dun kill me coz Qing Ming is just around the corner.

Good karma to u .

From a top's perspective, it's not true at least to me - I prefer a guy to be a guy...hahah

If I want a woman, I can get a woman :P

Am I falling for a bi?

U should stand nxt to a drunk man & watch him pee lah.

Cock bloated & lots of foam in urine. hehe

Wow! Are your statistics based on numerous observations? :lol:

I was just speaking from my own experience. On the (rare!) times I got a little bit drunk, I really needed to be seriously aroused to get a hardon :wub: .

Guest Guest

Wow! Are your statistics based on numerous observations? :lol:

I was just speaking from my own experience. On the (rare!) times I got a little bit drunk, I really needed to be seriously aroused to get a hardon :wub: .

Based on observations of at least 50 cocks, I say bloated(like a semi- erection) & swaying while peeing lah.

Dun believe, get very drunk & ask you friend to take a pic & post it here lor. Try Try!

• G_M changed the title to Gaydar - How Good Are You at telling if someone is Gay? + How To Develop It? + What Are The Signals? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.