Hunting High and Low
Scoundrel Days
I Call your name
Crying in the rain
Stay on these roads
I've been losing you
The Living Daylights
Maybe Maybe

These are all my fav songs from a-ha, well known in the 80s... Gosh, those days music are so heavenly. 
So if you love all these great hits from a-ha, they are coming 21 Mar 2020 next year. And Singapore is the only asian country stop for live performance. So do make yourself available to see them live. 

https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/aha0320

image.png

image.png.b56a9fd5960972758d28a8f63922f31e.png

It is illegal to spread fake news in Singapore (Pofma)!!! Why are you saying singapore is the ONLY Asian country AHa will be playing???

Please be truthful! What is your intention??please be aware that AHa will be playing not one but FIVE dates in Japan!! Is Japan not an ASIAN country???? What happens if the japanese after seeing your post flock to buy tickets for their Singapore concert, book flights and hotels than discover AHA will be playing in Japan? Please amend your statement about AHa!

strange place to hold this event and yet still very expensive 

Event Date Sat, 21 Mar 2020 7.30pm
Doors open at 5pm

Venue : Singapore Turf Club @ Kranji

Ticket Pricing (Excludes Booking Fee) :  VIP: S$248 ; Standard: S$148
Carpark Coupon: S$16
This is a standing and rain or shine event.The thing about the older singers singing their old song, is that they hardly ever sing as well as they did originally anymore. 

6 hours ago, Guest Fake News!!! said:

It is illegal to spread fake news in Singapore (Pofma)!!! Why are you saying singapore is the ONLY Asian country AHa will be playing???

Please be truthful! What is your intention??please be aware that AHa will be playing not one but FIVE dates in Japan!! Is Japan not an ASIAN country???? What happens if the japanese after seeing your post flock to buy tickets for their Singapore concert, book flights and hotels than discover AHA will be playing in Japan? Please amend your statement about AHa!

@thepresentfitness is not lying, not spreading fake news.

This article confirms that Singapore is the only SOUTHEAST Asian country in which they will be playing:

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/trending/a-ha-singapore-concert-march-2020-12082520

Other earlier article announces their playing in Japan:

https://a-ha.com/news/a-ha-will-return-to-japan-in-2020

a-ha could have changed their plans,  but what stands is that Japan IS NOT a southeast Asian country. 

So both articles are correct. No conflict!  @thepresentfitness simply forgot to add "southeast".  :)

a-ha has existed for 60 years!  And I have existed for over 70 years, but I had never heard of a-ha until today, reading this thread.

Their music is nice, the first Norwegian pop music I hear,  this video of "take on me" is great,

and I like that the band members are all seniors and... HOT!   :thumb:

Edited by Steve5380

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

@thepresentfitness is not lying, not spreading fake news.

This article confirms that Singapore is the only SOUTHEAST Asian country in which they will be playing:

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/trending/a-ha-singapore-concert-march-2020-12082520

But other earlier article announces their playing in Japan:

https://a-ha.com/news/a-ha-will-return-to-japan-in-2020

Unless the a-ha have changed their plans,  what stands is that Japan IS NOT a southeast Asian country. 

So both articles may be correct.  @thepresentfitness simply forgot to add "southeast".  :)

a-ha has existed for 60 years!  And I have existed for over 70 years, but I had never heard of a-ha until today, reading this thread.

Their music is not bad,  the first Norwegian pop music I hear,  this video of "take on me" is great,

and I like that the band members are all seniors and... HOT!   :thumb:

Chao angmo typical like to twist like trump..South East Asia is part ot Asia...TS said singapore is the only asian country...he did not narrow down that singapore is the only southeast asian country! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2019 at 10:31 PM, Guest Fake News!!! said:

Oh, my bad. I really didn't know they are performing in Japan. My apologies. 

Thank you for sharing this info. And as requested, i have amended my posting. 

Edited by thepresentfitness

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.