Weekday 8pm to 11pm.

(Last call 9pm)

Sat 11am to 1pm.

Sun 11pm to 1pm.

Line Id: Merson82
Whatsapp: 90288141
Carousell id: Soulzz (For more reviews)
For advance booking

Private room with private bathroom attached. Strictly professional service only.

Edited by Soulzz
Update more details

I was looking for a massage today at the last minute when I saw this post by Soulzz. Messaged him and was able to quickly secure an appointment in the evening before my dinner appointment.

I was 10 mins late but was graciously welcomed by a warm good looking  young man ( 30s)  offering me a glass of tea. Proceeded to the massage room and was offered the option to shower. I did so before arriving and thus opted to start the massage immediately. 

I initially took up the 60 mins package as this being my first time with a new masseur. However  5 mins into the massage, i gathered he is not one of those "slap-some-oil-rub-rub" kinda of masseur and decided to extend to 90 mins. 

He described his style as deep tissue but he combined long firm strokes with applying pressure at different accu points. It can be painful at times but yet soothing. His strokes were well orchestrated thus indicating his experience. He spend a fair amount of time on the shoulders and back region using not only his hands but his arms and legs (?) to massage the back. The wider coverage ( as compared to hands ) felt really good but at certain points i felt weight was a tad heavy. 

The massage leans towards to harder and strong style and thus is'nt too sensual. Those seeking strong professional massage should give it a try. 

Thanks, Soulzz. Will be back again.

10 hours ago, Soulzz said:

35 Professional home based massage therapist

Deep tissue massage 
For incall $60/hour, $90/90mins, $110/120mins at Sengkang West; For outcall depends on location min. 90mins or 120mins with min. surcharge of $20-$50. 

Additional rate for Body scrub $35.
Add on service: Face massage $38

Ops hours: 
Weekday 11am to 10pm.
Weekend 11am to 3pm.

For advance booking

Private room with private bathroom attached. Strictly professional service only. 

Just checking, do you provide disposable undies or can customers just go nude during massage?

• G_M changed the title to Professional Home Based Massage @Sengkang West

Manage to book a session with Soulzz aka Mr Sun today, for an hour. His place was easily allocated near to the LRT stn (Tongkang) from SK. So location is easy to find. 

Was welcome by his warm friendly smile and was serve with a cold drink when step into his house. House environment was clean and tidy. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 

Soft music & Air con is alr ON before the i was there so Plus was given. He is well prepare.

Let's go into his massage skills. At the start the massage was v painful and like torturing, but after some times u can feel that your body is v relax and can fall asleep easily. He is very considerate during the massage session 
*Eg. He don't use his phone and won't walk out of the room suddenly.*
Another for him.

The massage is not like those touching here and there massage. Overall the massage was thumb up👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 no hanky panky.

Worth giving him a try and u will know. Thank you so much for the massage today, will return for another massage soon. Keep it up!

➡Environment: 9.5/10
➡Massage: 9.5/10
➡Personality: 9/10
Overall give him a 9.5/10

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever my aching muscles need a massage, i will think of soulzz Professional Oil masssge.

Private room with a toilet, cosy area with aircon, smoothing music playing  during the session, such combination makes you relax and cosy.

Soulzz knows it all, where im aching or in pain. His pressure on every point is just right and the tension just goes off right after he presses on it.

Personally, i like it strong although some of the area i may not be able to tahan but i still try to endure. His strength is POWER!

After that massage, i bet you would probably want it more than 2 hours. Cause it's damn shiok!☺️ btw, it's not sensual. For people who enjoy massages just like i do! 

Xoxo

Edited by SKRRY

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Merson Home Based Massage @Sengkang West
  • 3 months later...

Had the opportunity to book recently, and here is my review:

He was polite and professional with the booking process and I'm thankful for the flexibility of timing (accommodated my last min change to bring it forward).

Extremely professional and friendly, he ushered me into a room with attached bath. Offered a drink before taking a shower (i think it's good practice due to covid anyway).
His style was smooth and you can tell there is experience in those hands (not short strokes and a feeling of unsure-ness) as compared to less experienced therapists.

because of the lockdown, he found many "air bubbles" within my body and tried his best to rub them out.. I was in pain but i knew it would be better afterward.

Like the review before, he has power in those hands and I try to endure until I can't then I'll let him know.

Ambience wise - the room is air-conditioned and his hot-water heater is not instant - so you'll enjoy the the hot shower with proper hot water pressure. The massage was also done on a sturdy and comfy massage table.

Please don't PM me to ask if he does extras. It is purely massage and there's no sensual component to it.

Thanks Merson!

Appreciate Soulzz for accomodating my request though he was fully booked. 

It was my first time and I took the 90minutes session. As others mentioned, his strength is power. If you like harder strength type of massage you will love this. 

Very nice guy, definitely top of my list now and will be back!

• 2 weeks later...

First time with Soulzz this evening.

Nice, clean and relaxing home setup. Felt quite relaxed and comfortable when I walked in. Soulzz came across as very professional, personable, friendly and chatty.

Did a 90mins deep tissue massage. He found knots in me that I didn't even knew existed! It was hard work for him I think, and also even harder for me to endure the pain...lol. But it was all worth it. He knew where all my problematic places were and worked on them. Soulzz uses a deeper, fairly hard and firm technique, which i think is what a proper tissue massage should be. I enjoyed that great feeling of relaxation after my 90mins. And I was offered a warm drink after the massage, which was nice. I will certainly return again next time. Thx Merson!

• 3 weeks later...

Went to him twice in 2 weeks.  Needed it after a family tragedy that lasted 3 months.

Professional set up and services.  Great technique and pressure.  Not many can deliver consistent pressure like Merson.  It hurt like hell the first time.  Reminiscent of the old time Malay Pakcik urut which hurt but felt light afterward.  It was much better the second time.

Have been looking for just such a professional set up for a long time.  Highly recommended.  I Have tried a few home-based services posted here and most fall short of expectations.  Am usually not one to write reviews.  That this is my first review speaks volumes. Merson deserves it!  Well done.

He will be my go to therapist from now on. 

On 12/4/2019 at 12:15 AM, Jonathandliai said:

Just checking, do you provide disposable undies or can customers just go nude during massage?

Keeping your undies on is fine.  He leaves the choice to you.  I left mine on.  The oil he uses is very light and odourless.  I went to work after a session and I felt fine all afternoon.

• 4 weeks later...

Paid my first visit yesterday and his massage style is indeed like what the other reviewers have written. His massage place is cosy and clean. Was served with guava juice before start of massage. After that was a roller coaster ride of pain and relief which made me realise I have numerous blockages in my body which the masseur patiently worked to clear. Really professional service throughout and though my body still can feel some soreness now, I shall follow up with his massage to improve my body conditions gradually. He is actually quite a nice chatty guy and the massage session was interactive throughout to enable him to know when to adjust his massage strength as the pain could be quite excruciating at times. Really felt a sense of body relief and lightness at end of the session. So glad I am staying nearby his place making it so convenient to pop over for my next massage session. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had my first session with Merson this evening and I’ve got to say he’s really as good as how the other members reviewed him to be. 

His place is great with proper set up. I don’t visit home based masseur much but this, I’m quite impressed.

For his skills, it’s definitely a 10/10. I can sense from his strokes, he’s very experienced. Honestly, he placed so much attention on each details like the pressure and on the points, it’s almost like he’s performing art. Not to mention, he’s a very nice guy to chat with. Right after the massage my body already feels light and relaxed. 

Merson is definitely the masseur I’ll visit again :D

Merson is indeed a great masseur. 

As I'm not small built, hence whenever I go for massage at a new place, I'm afraid that the masseur maybe tired out from massaging me. However I was proven wrong, he was able to provide the correct amount of pressure, and on areas that I need needed that bit more more; he was able to get to the point as well.

Thank you Merson, you have a great place and proper setup, totally enjoyed my massage. Looking forward to the next one. 

• G_M changed the title to Merson Home Based Massage @Sengkang West
  • Soulzz changed the title to Soulzz Home Based Massage @Sengkang West
  • 3 weeks later...

Went for the first session last week. Like what others have mentioned, he had great use of strength. Body felt sore but relaxed in the days after the session and I slept better. Although it’s home based, never felt uncomfortable throughout the session although I’m socially awkward. He was friendly, professional and even offered advice on alternative tcm treatment. 👍

• 1 month later...

Just had my first session with him. Very strong and on point deep tissue massage with combination of long strokes. Requested for medium strength. Towards the end, he said that I could tahan his hard strength... that why I was in load of pain. I am feeling light as he managed to relief my soreness. Will be back for more sessions.

• 2 weeks later...

Pressure was consistent and strong. He hits all the vulnerable spots and you'd feel the difference in your vitality next day.

Feels like some acupressure treatment, so if you are looking for a massage that helps to improve circulation in that department, he's highly recommended.

Friendly and personable as well.

Edited by m88

• 1 month later...
On 19/12/2020 at 12:43 AM, m88 said:

Pressure was consistent and strong. He hits all the vulnerable spots and you'd feel the difference in your vitality next day.

Feels like some acupressure treatment, so if you are looking for a massage that helps to improve circulation in that department, he's highly recommended.

Friendly and personable as well.

Thanks for your support 😁

• 4 weeks later...

Just had a session with Soulzz, first timer and definitely new to this massage.

Have only tried massages when I’m overseas but this is definitely different compared to the ones I had overseas whereby i always fall asleep, waking up to end of session.

This is whole new level of pain HAHA, don’t get me wrong, not saying it’s bad. Just like the reviews, I felt a lot better after the massage, feeling lighter and more relaxed as he would check which level you’re comfortable with before start.

Massage skills wise I definitely can’t comment since I’m newbie to this whole massage thingy but I don’t feel awful or crying for sore/ pain after the whole session which is a great!

Soulzz is definitely an experience masseur capable of providing you a holistic massage and targeting common areas which are tensed.

A great and cheerful guy to chat with, time passed by so fast that I was shocked that my session had ended and infact it cross over the 90mins mark.

Ambience wise, comfortable, room wasn’t freezing cold, temperature was just right and a decently huge massage bed, provides a cup of drink before starting, etc.

Lastly thanks so much for taking me in despite the last minute request! Would definitely be back 😁

Edited by Judeosh

Had a massage session at Soulzz yesterday. The location was easy to reach by bus/ LRT, and his place is private and nice & spacious place with good ambience. As mentioned in the earlier review, there's a good mix of relaxing and hard strokes during the massage and he will check with you on your tolerance level. He will also explain on why some parts might be more painful and what he is trying to achieve with the harder strokes (e.g. clearing a blockage in the body's circulation). He also caveat that there will be some soreness after the massage but it will be gone in a day or two, even so I felt so relaxed after my session that I fall asleep right after I reached home (was having trouble sleeping the past few days). On top of that, he is welcoming and friendly, making the session less awkward. 

Would plan for a second visit.

So I finally managed to book an appointment with Soulzz this evening and boy, it was nothing regrettable! Warning: his massage is not for the faint-hearted or those of you seeking a sensual session...

The massage started with a dry one, and the moment he started on my soles, I knew this was legit. Soulzz’ style is very much acupressure and tuina where he’ll feel a certain area, use his elbow to add pressure, letting the pain and soreness radiate outwards. As he worked on my shoulders, delts, neck, face, arms, palms, lower back, butt, thighs, calves, feet and toes (not in this order), there were moments of “oo... ouch ouch... ahh”. My screams weren’t frequent, leading to Soulzz remarking “Wah you can tolerance (sic) ah” 🤣 He was considerate enough to remind me not to shower after the massage as my pores are open. Twice.

Like Mike @ Commonwealth, this was one session where I was completely cool with no HE.

Edited by JYAG-sim

On 8/6/2020 at 11:47 PM, hilo24 said:

First time with Soulzz this evening.

Nice, clean and relaxing home setup. Felt quite relaxed and comfortable when I walked in. Soulzz came across as very professional, personable, friendly and chatty.

Did a 90mins deep tissue massage. He found knots in me that I didn't even knew existed! It was hard work for him I think, and also even harder for me to endure the pain...lol. But it was all worth it. He knew where all my problematic places were and worked on them. Soulzz uses a deeper, fairly hard and firm technique, which i think is what a proper tissue massage should be. I enjoyed that great feeling of relaxation after my 90mins. And I was offered a warm drink after the massage, which was nice. I will certainly return again next time. Thx Merson!

Thanks for your support. Looking forward to see you in the near future. 

Someone recommended Soulzz in a telegram group of people who share about their massage experiences, and he even gave the link which is this URL, that's how I came across stellar reviews on Soulzz's massage skills.

After seeing these reviews, I decided to message him today and secured a 90mins massage slot with him. Wow! I can only say that his massage is really shiok despite having damn painful moments (lol I did scream a little & couldn't close my mouth at that time 😥). 

Excellent service too, he served me a cup of cold drink to quench my thirst before the massage :) he's a warm, good-looking chap who is friendly too!

His massage is kind of a deep tissue massage as what he said, and he really tried to feel my body first to find any knots then he would use his hands and arms to apply even more pressure. A relatively soothing but (sometimes) painful massage 🤭

He even gave me a warning that my body might feel aches the next 2 days and it's normal. I appreciate this!

For guys who are into authenic, and hard massages with amazing results (as in you want your aches to be relieved ASAP and feel good afterwards), go for this guy, Soulzz!

Thanks, Merson! Will definitely come again. 😉

Edited by maddybtm

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Merson for the massage today. As what all the members had mention, his style is more toward the deep tissue TCM Tuina Style. He really help me release the tension that I had for the past few weeks.

Will alternate him with the one I regularly go to 😃 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cool place & cool guy, first time I met him yesterday for first session. Very friendly no nonsense guy who is passionate about his profession. From start to end I endured his strong and warm pressing nothing I hv experience before else where.... booked for 60 but ended with a 90 min session so I guess it tells you how addictive one can get from his touch..... sure will be back for more.....

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2019 at 2:13 PM, Soulzz said:

Sengkang - Professional home based massage therapist

Swedish massage
For incall $60/hour, $90/90mins, $110/120mins at Sengkang West; 

Add on service:
Body scrub $35
Face massage $38

Ops hours:
Weekday 1pm to 11pm.

(Last call 9pm)

Sat 11am to 1pm.

Sun 11pm to 1pm.

For advance booking

Handsome face 👀 Good massage 👍 A cheerful charming lad. Experienced a painful-love pressure. Will come again for sure. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...