Male HQ

Dream Analysis: Interpreting Dreams

Guest Fanny19

Guest Fanny19

hello!
what does it mean when u see yourself naked in a dream together with an unknown man who was naked also,..he was in a bed,sitting and was waiting for me to go to him in bed...when I joined him in bed ,with arms open wide,he hugged me and said I've been waiting for you...

Guest Wet Dreamer
4 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

If u watched the drama series CHARMED, its a dream demon. And he will make u happy and at the same time, kill u in your dreams. 

U are very lucky to wake up before he killed u.

Who cares about waking up when you have the most wonderful sex in your dream?  

8 hours ago, Guest Fanny19 said:

hello!
what does it mean when u see yourself naked in a dream together with an unknown man who was naked also,..he was in a bed,sitting and was waiting for me to go to him in bed...when I joined him in bed ,with arms open wide,he hugged me and said I've been waiting for you...

At least you are given a direction, a goal to make your dreams reality  :D

I had a dream that I was attending my own funeral.  Everyone was crying over me and I  saw myself in a white coffin in a white dress. What does this mean?

I had a dream that i had been kidnapped and separated from a person i was calling a friend and the kidnapper was trying boil me alive but failed so they tried eating me, i bite them and they were biting back but i woke up from this nightmare and i could feel a weird pain innthe back of my head

Guest The Unforgettable

The best dream I have ever had....

I was a prisoner for no reason and kept in in the prison with a bunch of crooks.  Suddenly, the prison was raided by a couple of heroic men with superb fighting skills and they were unstoppable men of steel.  One of these men told me they were there to bring me out of the prison. Among the prisoners, I suddently felt a sense of importance, as if my kind soul has touched the heaven.  So I was led out by these recusers with ease, despite obstacles everywhere that tried to prevent us which include shootings, monsters, bad terrains, dark places and while  during the journey, these men kept a close watch on me, day and night,  until we reached the seaside with a couple of ships waiting.  I was finally handed over to another group of men in charge and was told to stay calm that I was in safe hands.  My rescuers, a complete strangers to me,  went back into the ship as if the whole episode was just another task accomplished, no reason given. 

I woke up feeling good about the whole vivid dream. Throughout the day,  I kept thinking and smiling about it.  Were these people my invisible angels?  Until now, many years later,, I still remember it.  

Guest Try and see
7 minutes ago, Guest The Unforgettable said:

The best dream I have ever had....

I was a prisoner for no reason and kept in in the prison with a bunch of crooks.  Suddenly, the prison was raided by a couple of heroic men with superb fighting skills and they were unstoppable men of steel.  One of these men told me they were there to bring me out of the prison. Among the prisoners, I suddently felt a sense of importance, as if my kind soul has touched the heaven.  So I was led out by these recusers with ease, despite obstacles everywhere that tried to prevent us which include shootings, monsters, bad terrains, dark places and while  during the journey, these men kept a close watch on me, day and night,  until we reached the seaside with a couple of ships waiting.  I was finally handed over to another group of men in charge and was told to stay calm that I was in safe hands.  My rescuers, a complete strangers to me,  went back into the ship as if the whole episode was just another task accomplished, no reason given. 

I woke up feeling good about the whole vivid dream. Throughout the day,  I kept thinking and smiling about it.  Were these people my invisible angels?  Until now, many years later,, I still remember it.  

I was reading this and kept on waiting for the sexual part, which never came    LOL

But jokes aside, it sounds very beautiful.

It sounds like it's either a message to you about your life's mission, or a glimpse into your past life.

65fc005393cd9b695f2456f3433a1d6f.jpg

9a09509744187aa096789105e7bad653.jpg

Guest The Unforgettable
50 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

I was reading this and kept on waiting for the sexual part, which never came    LOL

But jokes aside, it sounds very beautiful.

It sounds like it's either a message to you about your life's mission, or a glimpse into your past life.

65fc005393cd9b695f2456f3433a1d6f.jpg

9a09509744187aa096789105e7bad653.jpg

I wished, but the sexual and horny part wasn't there due to the fact that I was, in those years, faced with the most challenging moment in my life.  I have had several nightmares and sometimes woke up feeling emotional drained and sad and never went back to sleep again.   I led a very lonesome lives, and a little setback would immediately bring me to frightening nightmares in my sleep. 

Then this dream came quite unexpectedly, just once, but it is good enough to give me tremendous encouragement to face any unforseeable situation.  Though it was just a dream, I never felt alone ever since, at least in spiritual sense.   

A year later,  about the same time, a similar dream happened.  This time, it wasn't about a rescue mission.   I was walking at night, looking for food in an empty building and also cautious of the scary creatures lucking around (as usual the nightmarish thing). Suddently, out of nowhere someone shown a torch at me.  He was veiled,  without much word, he simply said "Walk with me!" and I woke up.  Again, feeling refreshed for the two consecutive dreams in a span of a year.  

Those were the only two mysterious dreams I have had all these years.  I think, two should be enough to make  me feel "loved" somewhat.  

Guest Try and see
35 minutes ago, Guest The Unforgettable said:

I wished, but the sexual and horny part wasn't there due to the fact that I was, in those years, faced with the most challenging moment in my life.  I have had several nightmares and sometimes woke up feeling emotional drained and sad and never went back to sleep again.   I led a very lonesome lives, and a little setback would immediately bring me to frightening nightmares in my sleep. 

Then this dream came quite unexpectedly, just once, but it is good enough to give me tremendous encouragement to face any unforseeable situation.  Though it was just a dream, I never felt alone ever since, at least in spiritual sense.   

A year later,  about the same time, a similar dream happened.  This time, it wasn't about a rescue mission.   I was walking at night, looking for food in an empty building and also cautious of the scary creatures lucking around (as usual the nightmarish thing). Suddently, out of nowhere someone shown a torch at me.  He was veiled,  without much word, he simply said "Walk with me!" and I woke up.  Again, feeling refreshed for the two consecutive dreams in a span of a year.  

Those were the only two mysterious dreams I have had all these years.  I think, two should be enough to make  me feel "loved" somewhat.  

Wow!! I really think Heaven was, and still is, watching over you!!

A lot of things we can't understand, but I believe these things are really from the spiritual realm. If you have ever read those Chicken Soup For The Soul stories, some of their stories are like yours - a dream, or a strange coincidence, or a mysterious sign, suddenly gives hope and strength during a dark moment, and reminds us that we are never alone in our struggles.

(To me, the veiled figure in your dream sounds like the Nazarene  :D)

No matter what happens in your life from now on, don't ever forget those two dreams you had!  :thumb:

3a7391e9a920357f7531f179a56c4018.jpg

Guardian%20Angels%20Children%2001.jpg

5 hours ago, Guest The Unforgettable said:

I

Don't dwell on the "mystery" of these dreams.  Accept them as a positive message,  maybe from your Guardian Angel,  like "Guest Try and see" suggested.

Accept the positive in occult experiences even if you think they are superstitions.  There is nothing to lose with this,  and in fact we know nothing about true Reality  :)

3 hours ago, Guest Raj said:

Is there any meaning of bread on dream? I shared bread with somebody on a dream..it's been two days..

It can mean a million things depending on what your subconscious mind was doing during the dream.

If you have thousands of dollars to spend you could try to find an answer, and you would still not be wiser.

6 hours ago, Guest The Unforgettable said:

I am unsure if u believe but I have heard of vision and dream similar to yours, especially of a bright veiled figure. 

It might be of a divine intervention in your life where you mentioned about the right patch you went through? 

On 12/12/2019 at 5:31 AM, Steve5380 said:

Don't dwell on the "mystery" of these dreams.  Accept them as a positive message,  maybe from your Guardian Angel,  like "Guest Try and see" suggested.

Accept the positive in occult experiences even if you think they are superstitions.  There is nothing to lose with this,  and in fact we know nothing about true Reality  :)

It can mean a million things depending on what your subconscious mind was doing during the dream.

If you have thousands of dollars to spend you could try to find an answer, and you would still not be wiser.

Speaking of angels, I dreamt of my 2 deceased relatives donned in white robe with wings on their back descending from the sky. They told me we are here to bring you home. First response was let's go.

After hesitating, I said I still haven't finished my assignment, u go first.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
5 hours ago, fab said:

Speaking of angels, I dreamt of my 2 deceased relatives donned in white robe with wings on their back descending from the sky. They told me we are here to bring you home. First response was let's go.

After hesitating, I said I still haven't finished my assignment, u go first.

Wah! Luckily you told them to go first!!

I remember this true story about a Taiwanese guy who was basically a very good person. One night, he had a dream that the 黑白无常 came to his house, presumably to take him.

Then a voice (God, or a 神明?) told the 黑白无常 not to take the guy because the guy did a lot of good, and has a lot of 功德. Also, it wasn't his time to go yet as he still had a lot of good deeds to perform on earth.

So the 黑白无常 left. Then the guy woke up.

16 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Wah! Luckily you told them to go first!!

I remember this true story about a Taiwanese guy who was basically a very good person. One night, he had a dream that the 黑白无常 came to his house, presumably to take him.

Then a voice (God, or a 神明?) told the 黑白无常 not to take the guy because the guy did a lot of good, and has a lot of 功德. Also, it wasn't his time to go yet as he still had a lot of good deeds to perform on earth.

So the 黑白无常 left. Then the guy woke up.

I am a very good person, did a lot of good, and have a lot of 功德 too. :P

Fact is I would love to go if not for the unaccomplished mission.

Diff is I choose to stay on my own will, even in reality.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Terence

I had such a disturbing dream just the other night. 😕 My bf had to wake me up. The dream was that we were in a warehouse setting, supposedly having church. Our pastors and church members were in attendance. All of a sudden, church service turned into what seemed like a party of some sort. It seemed as if people were being deceived (from what I picked up in the dream) and in the dream, I was walking towards the people dancing telling them "Stop! This is not good! Can't you all see that this is a lie from the enemy?!" THEN, on the dance floor, 2 women with long dreads wearing kaftan dresses were dancing and their backs were faced towards me. In the dream, I discerned that they were witches. I walked up to the both of them and immediately said "Jesus!!! Jesus!!!!" And they started convulsing, shaking uncontrollably. Then my bf woke me up. Any suggestions as to what this dream may mean? I know it's not good at all.

Hey everyone.so i dreamed  twice the same dream.i was in a dark room on the bed with my boyfriend and everytime we tried to make love someone was watching us.in the last dream 3 men disgusised pointed finger at us from a far suggesting:we see you.

Guest Let there be light
10 minutes ago, Guest Ngon said:

Hey everyone.so i dreamed  twice the same dream.i was in a dark room on the bed with my boyfriend and everytime we tried to make love someone was watching us.in the last dream 3 men disgusised pointed finger at us from a far suggesting:we see you.

Remedy for your dream.  Switch on the bloody light next time!!!!  Nobody say you can't  have sex in a BRIGHT room.

16 minutes ago, Guest Ngon said:

十一月十九日亥时发帖子... ...

不知道,阁下信不信。你可以选择当着是娱乐。

你家里肯定有“东西”了。

Please help!!! So there is this guy from next door we used to play together when growing up. We lost communication since he had to move in another place, so he is back and now an adult and we don't even greet each other because he is shy as I am . a few days back I dreamt of him trying to get attention out of me , so I was at a shop to buy then he hit me on my back when I asked him why he did it he just stood there, so I was pissed and wanted to hit him his sister resolved everything. Same thing applies on his sister, she was my best friend but with her moving it drove a wedge between us and we don't talk to each other anymore. I had a dream seeing her and I greeted her and she started to talk to me and we were happier again

Me too... 

I dreamed a dream in time gone by.

Where hope was high and life worth living.

I dreamed that love will never die.

I dreamed that God will be forgiving. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

On 12/7/2019 at 3:07 PM, Guest Fanny19 said:

hello!

An unmistakable need for sex

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Last night I dreamed Kelly Rowland from destiny's child just all the sudden dropped dead and also in the dream I had adopted a gorilla and washed him from head to toe, the bottom of his feet and all. I wasn't afraid. What does it mean

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Insecurity
On 12/17/2019 at 11:52 PM, Guest Albany said:

Last night I dreamed  I had adopted a gorilla and washed him from head to toe, the bottom of his feet and all. I wasn't afraid. What does it mean

It means you needed a strong person to protect you to make you feel secured. 

Guest The Unforgettable
On 12/12/2019 at 5:31 AM, Steve5380 said:

On 12/12/2019 at 12:11 AM, Guest Try and see said:

No matter what happens in your life from now on, don't ever forget those two dreams you had!  :thumb:

On 12/12/2019 at 6:05 AM, M-man said:

I am unsure if u believe but I have heard of vision and dream similar to yours, especially of a bright veiled figure. 

It might be of a divine intervention in your life where you mentioned about the right patch you went through? 

I will certainly remember those 2 dreams.  I personally take those as sacred comfort in my life since  it was rare.  I hardly encounter similar dreams ever since.  However, in reality (I am not sure if I should talk about it since it is something personal between me and whatever that is),  I do encountered some weird interventions - a few times.   Among others, let me  pick a recent one happened in early November 2018 (not a dream). 

I hate crowded places and often felt insecured with too many people  cutting into my sight.  I decided to take a quieter short-cut home, through a route filled with construction activities. My mother warned me the danger of my choice,  but that was the only peaceful and faster route to home in those days. Unlike other people, I am not so bothered by a little  dirt on my shoes which is part and parcel of human journey - so I thought.

In November 2018,   I tripped over a piece of rock that was misplaced by a construction worker and nearly fell down a deep hill which could easily crippled me instantly.  Suddently, a branch caught me by my sleeves and I quickly grabbed onto it for life.  I don't remember there was a tree so near to my route, since I took the same route regularly,  and not to mention most of the remaining old trees were uprooted to make way for new buildings. 

I quickly thanked the trees, out of pure instinct, and then hurried home with my heart pounding with fear.  I didn't tell my mother about what happened because I didn't want her to worry too much about my choiced route. 

Looking back, it was  a fig trees that saved my life.   I overlooked itself as a tree due to its sparse leaves  overgrown with many thick branches/stems (roots?) heading towards the grown like messy tentacles  and I was caught by one that stretched too far out.    Though the fig tree was eventually  bulldozed by the developer and became history of the past,  I have never stopped looking back at the same location where I nearly fell off, and the fig tree that once stood there.  Whenever I passed by the same location, the gratitude from the bottom of my heart will somehow surface, like a membrance of some sort.

1 hour ago, Guest The Unforgettable said:

I will certainly remember those 2 dreams.  I personally take those as sacred comfort in my life since  it was rare.  I hardly encounter similar dreams ever since.  However, in reality (I am not sure if I should talk about it since it is something personal between me and whatever that is),  I do encountered some weird interventions - a few times.   Among others, let me  pick a recent one happened in early November 2018 (not a dream). 

----

Though the fig tree was eventually  bulldozed by the developer and became history of the past,  I have never stopped looking back at the same location where I nearly fell off, and the fig tree that once stood there.  Whenever I passed by the same location, the gratitude from the bottom of my heart will somehow surface, like a membrance of some sort.

There seems to be something good in your spirit that lets you see the positive in life.

On 12/14/2019 at 4:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yeah Right Smile GIF by bubly

cm punk whatever GIF

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Troi89

Please please am on my knees help me with these dreams ...... I had a dream that I was wearing a damaged trouser which was forbidden by the police, so I just as I was walking I met the police and they pursed me, I ran into someone's house but I was caught by the police ....and the second dream is I was with my friends father we were smoking weed which is forbidden and and just as the weed got into my hands and smoked there came the police and I started running and I ran into the same house I ran on in my first dream but the people there were deferent, I found my aunt there who was bitten by the snake (even in reality she was bitten) and her daughter who was ill I went into hiding in the same house but the police later caught me when they came ...... please please help me know what this means

46 minutes ago, Guest Troi89 said:

Please please am on my knees help me with these dreams ...... I had a dream that I was wearing a damaged trouser which was forbidden by the police, so I just as I was walking I met the police and they pursed me, I ran into someone's house but I was caught by the police ....and the second dream is I was with my friends father we were smoking weed which is forbidden and and just as the weed got into my hands and smoked there came the police and I started running and I ran into the same house I ran on in my first dream but the people there were deferent, I found my aunt there who was bitten by the snake (even in reality she was bitten) and her daughter who was ill I went into hiding in the same house but the police later caught me when they came ...... please please help me know what this means

It means you have something unknown planned (based on your own values) which you are afraid that it would impact others and harm yourself. 

1 hour ago, Guest Troi89 said:

It means you need to learn paragraphing.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, Guest Troi89 said:

Given that we don't know how our brains work during the sleep,  how they mix fantasy with reality and the scrambled pieces of thought come together in random ways,

it is wise to not pay attention to our dreams. It is the same as with astrology, which is also so vague that we can make out of it what we want.

If you ask others to interpret your dreams,  you open up yourself to be manipulated.  The best is to keep dreams to yourself, and hopefully they vanish from your mind.

Guest Not suitable
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Given that we don't know how our brains work during the sleep,  how they mix fantasy with reality and the scrambled pieces of thought come together in random ways,

it is wise to not pay attention to our dreams. It is the same as with astrology, which is also so vague that we can make out of it what we want.

If you ask others to interpret your dreams,  you open up yourself to be manipulated.  The best is to keep dreams to yourself, and hopefully they vanish from your mind.

It means time to quit your job. 

Guest Paul29

I have experienced sleep paralysis for many years. Over time, I've learned that when it occurs saying the name of Jesus makes the demonic forces scream and run. However, as your spiritman gets stronger in the attacks, they will try to prevent you from speaking and you're unable to squeeze out any words; it's a strain. Most people believe it's because a person may have an open door in thir life or some kind of sin that needs repentance. That isn't true. Some people are just "marked" and the enemy considers you a threat by your authority in Christ and how boldly you mock the enemy with your words. My question for those with REAL experience with sleep paralysis: how/what do you do to release the hold to speak? How do you combat that if you're unable to say Jesus? (side note: I've noticed that when you're unable to speak, there still is hedge of protection around you - they can't harm you. They just try to prevent you from speaking.

Guest Sleepy
1 hour ago, Guest Paul29 said:

They just try to prevent you from speaking.

Spiritual war sometimes involved in mind game rather than spoken words.  Speak with your thoughts if you can't open your mouth.  Quotes from the phrase used by David against goliah.  Tell the devil that tried to harm you is not your war but God's war against them and that God is fighting for you while you rest in your sleep.  If you still encounter sleep paralysis, pray with your mind 'LORD, THE BATTLE IS YOURS! " AND THEN REST WITH ASSURANCE THAT GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST. 

On 12/11/2019 at 1:47 PM, Guest Clark said:

I had a dream that i had been kidnapped and separated from a person i was calling a friend and the kidnapper was trying boil me alive but failed so they tried eating me, i bite them and they were biting back but i woke up from this nightmare and i could feel a weird pain innthe back of my head

Gaycula might bite you.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:34 AM, Guest Paul29 said:

I have experienced sleep paralysis for many years. Over time, I've learned that when it occurs saying the name of Jesus makes the demonic forces scream and run. However, as your spiritman gets stronger in the attacks, they will try to prevent you from speaking and you're unable to squeeze out any words; it's a strain. Most people believe it's because a person may have an open door in thir life or some kind of sin that needs repentance. That isn't true. Some people are just "marked" and the enemy considers you a threat by your authority in Christ and how boldly you mock the enemy with your words. My question for those with REAL experience with sleep paralysis: how/what do you do to release the hold to speak? How do you combat that if you're unable to say Jesus? (side note: I've noticed that when you're unable to speak, there still is hedge of protection around you - they can't harm you. They just try to prevent you from speaking.

You have the solution right in your hands.

If you are "marked" by the "enemy" who considers you a threat by your authority in Christ,

all you need to do is abandon this "authority in Christ",  and the enemy should leave you in peace.

This is what happens with me. As an agnostic,  I don't believe in any authority in Christ,  and I sleep all night like a baby.

I don't say the name of Jesus,  except some times when I feel religious I pray and say "God Jesus help me" or "Oh God, help ... (someone else)"

My father passed away in 2017. I had a dream he was alive and in my dream he looked very lost and sad. I still can't stop thinking about him or my dream

Guest InBangkok
35 minutes ago, Guest Dizzit20 said:

Had several dreams of crocodiles in various stages of death and decay.

Interesting that you talk about "several" dreams. When I was younger I too used to have dreams that would occasionally seem to be repetitive. But the fact is that most of us forget almost everything we dream about within minutes of getting out of bed. Our dreams do not consist of one long dream. They seem mostly to occur during moments of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep when our brains are most active - and we should have several of these each night. So we can have totally different dreams all in the same night,  

If you want to attempt to analyse your dreams, it is important that you have a pen and paper beside your bed so that as soon as you wake up you write down as much as you can possibly remember about your dreams. It make take weeks but eventually most people will find recurring themes in the dreams.

I have no idea how these findings are interpreted. But Freud came up with his views about dreams (since debunked by many) and I am sure today there are psychiatrists or other qualified practitioners who can give some form of interpretation about meaning. 

1 hour ago, Guest InBangkok said:

I have no idea how these findings are interpreted. But Freud came up with his views about dreams (since debunked by many) and I am sure today there are psychiatrists or other qualified practitioners who can give some form of interpretation about meaning. 

Before Freud's views were debunked they must have been respected because they came from Freud.

Is it possible that the views of psychiatrists or other qualified practitioners who give interpretations today...  will be debunked in the future?

• oralb changed the title to Dream Analysis: Interpreting Dreams
  • HendryTan locked this topic