Male HQ

Dream Analysis: Interpreting Dreams

Guest Fanny19

Hi!!! I’m so excited to be here:))) 
Okay so I had this weird dream but it means something!!!
**I was on my old house and something was bothering my ear. I kept putting my finger in it, and trying to scratch it. After messing with my ear I pulled out a slice of banana! ***😂 a perfect little round slice of banana, like the the ones that you would slice up and put in cereal.😂 ****my mom called me on my cell phone and asked me if my ear felt better, I told her yes there was banana in it. She said her ear has been bothering her too and she was going to give me $100 so I can buy solution for our ears. 😅 

What in the world lol

20 minutes ago, Guest Jo3 said:

I had a dream with the number 35 in it.  I have since been seeing the number 35.  I read Psalms 35 & Isaiah 35 but no revelation yet.  Any one know if 35 means anything?

3 poisons 5 precepts 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, Guest Jo3 said:

I had a dream with the number 35 in it.  I have since been seeing the number 35.  I read Psalms 35 & Isaiah 35 but no revelation yet.  Any one know if 35 means anything?

I know.

35 means 35.  I also see 35 frequently, the same as any other two-digit  number. 

It means one more than 34 and one less than 36.

But some numbers are more powerful.  For example, the number 69.

I would prefer to dream with 69s  rather than with 35s. :)

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Lucifer

Lucid dreamers... ok so I know the brain isn’t “supposed” to be able to make up faces and places that you haven’t encountered before but I disagree with that concept. For example, I dreamt of a church that I had never been to and years later I actually saw it. I had never been on that road before. Anyhow, I dream in color and sometimes dreams inside of dreams (even 4 layers of dreams in dreams once). Well, there will be people and places in my dreams that I’ve never experienced in my waking life.

Sometimes the scene is just normal everyday life. But what I’m wondering is... does anybody ever pick up in the same spot of a previous dream at a later time. Same people, same, place and a continuation of the scene. Like dreaming of having a project to do requiring a presentation and then months later you’re giving the presentation IN THE DREAM. or something similar. I’m convinced I exist in an alternate world somewhere because this phenomenon makes no sense otherwise and it happens a lot. Does anybody else experience this. What do you make of it?

9 hours ago, Guest Steve said:

What about dreaming constantly having sex.with different people you know?

Itchiness. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I had a dream last night that my mom was out of town. It was getting late and she hadn't made it back yet. I looked outside a bedroom window and found her car parked by a neighbor's house, with the front right side completely gone. Can someone help me with this? I can't put this out of mind.

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Guest Ricky said:

Dose anyone else believes spirts off loved ones visit them in there dreams?

Yes.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 1/28/2020 at 2:17 AM, Guest Drew said:

I had a dream last night that my mom was out of town. It was getting late and she hadn't made it back yet. I looked outside a bedroom window and found her car parked by a neighbor's house, with the front right side completely gone. Can someone help me with this? I can't put this out of mind.

If mom drives, tell her not to drive for the next few weeks. If she does not drive then she should avoid taking a seat on the right side of any moving vehicle (be it public transport or private).

On 1/26/2020 at 11:38 PM, Guest Lucifer said:

Lucid dreamers... ok so I know the brain isn’t “supposed” to be able to make up faces and places that you haven’t encountered before but I disagree with that concept. For example, I dreamt of a church that I had never been to and years later I actually saw it. I had never been on that road before. Anyhow, I dream in color and sometimes dreams inside of dreams (even 4 layers of dreams in dreams once). Well, there will be people and places in my dreams that I’ve never experienced in my waking life.

Sometimes the scene is just normal everyday life. But what I’m wondering is... does anybody ever pick up in the same spot of a previous dream at a later time. Same people, same, place and a continuation of the scene. Like dreaming of having a project to do requiring a presentation and then months later you’re giving the presentation IN THE DREAM. or something similar. I’m convinced I exist in an alternate world somewhere because this phenomenon makes no sense otherwise and it happens a lot. Does anybody else experience this. What do you make of it?

If a dream is recurring it is alerting you on what is to come. It may sometimes recur over  30 or 40 years.  And once you're there, the dream no longer returns.

• 3 months later...
Guest johnny

Hi I'm new here. I've been dreaming about the same person over and over again and it happens 5times a month I guess thats for over 9 years, I'm just ignoring it and hoping that it will be gone someday but until now he kept on haunting me in my dreams, well I have no hard feelings about him, it's just that he's my greatest crush way back highschool. But I'm settled now and I think he's happy now.I wish to know what is the meaning of it, because he's becoming the source of my anxiety. And to think that he's doing well while I'm suffering about something unrealistic about him, it's just so frustrating.😔

I always have very weird dreams of SG. Like it's SG but not really SG. Streets are made up of mostly shophouses, subway stations are not built so fanciful like MRT, more like dirty yet functional, and I walk dark streets alone while looking for my back. Yet everything else is pretty much modern. I experienced deja vu when I visited Penang.

Guest Datu Untuk

On my my dream... I was chasing by a cow, n that cow was speaking I don't remember what it was saying. N I ran away till I get in a house full of kids sleeping on the floor,. What could the dream mean?

21 hours ago, Guest Kumar said:

I had a dream I sucked a giant dragons penis lemme know what it could mean

In your dream...  did you enjoy it?  If so, it may give you a clue of what types of bodies to go after.

I am happy to dream very little, and if I do,  I try to not assign any meaning to what I dreamed.

Most nights I weak up after long sleep feeling like I am in a continuation of the prior day.

Guest Kubird
22 hours ago, Guest Kumar said:

I had a dream I sucked a giant dragons penis lemme know what it could mean

Mine is better than yours.  I dreamt being fucked by a dragon and impregnanted with 10 baby dragons, each one possessed different magical power under my command and the dragon father continue to fuck me and make me produce even more dragon babies until I became the world Dowager and the Dragon father remain the heavenly dragon to protect my family.

let me know what it mean?

On 6/10/2020 at 1:45 AM, practease said:

I dreamed about not finishing my assignments in college. It jolted me up from the bed rather violently and I actually scrambled to put on clothes to get to class...then realised I'm already a working adult.

I also dream sometimes with being under the stress of an impending exam.  Even if it has been decades since I took my last one...

But this makes it so much nicer to wake up and realize that it was just a fantasy :) 

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I also dream sometimes with being under the stress of an impending exam.  Even if it has been decades since I took my last one...

But this makes it so much nicer to wake up and realize that it was just a fantasy :) 

It could be residual stress which remained during the awfully stressful period of our lives. It became a bookmark in the pages of our subconscious which would be yanked out once in a while to remind us of what really kept us going back then. 

Guest guest

I dreamt I had sex with my friend's boyfriend.

We hugged last night (not naked). Didn't realise this hug would become a sex dream.

Guest Tradition
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I dreamt I had sex with my friend's boyfriend.

We hugged last night (not naked). Didn't realise this hug would become a sex dream.

You just betrayed your friend both in real life and in your dream.   You ought to be drowned in pig basket.

• 1 month later...

I’m going through a terrible situation with my bf. He’s been missing for a month. I keep dreaming I’m in the shower and my hair is completely falling off, leaving me nearly bald. I felt a lot of sadness even in the dream. I could feel my depression in my dream! 
Can anyone interpret this? Thank you so much in advance 🖤

• 4 weeks later...

I had a fucking nice sexy kinky dream today!  Took my nap after watched some artistic videos. Dreamt of like on the back of a truck and its like a POV mode where the "PlayStation games like casing" of artistic videos displayed in a rotary motion on the left side of the screen for selection of which real time stimulation I want to get. So like I select bdsm or mass edging (I was getting served BTW) case I will be teleported to the place to fun, like a virtual reality but a real time place! 

KOH MASAKI WAS THERE TO SERVICE ME!!!!!! Then I half woke and could feel myself sudden jerk when stimulated. And I kept shouting "kimochi! Kimochi!" Throughout his teasing!  

Seems like my conscious been transported to ,haha 7 month place (their underworld sex island ? ) Lidat. Really have the feel good song song feeling!  (Just like sometimes you cry in your dreams that kind of real emotion , but this time with the whole body song song and many people teasing and serving you at the same time feeling )

Kimochi desho ~ :lol:

On 12/10/2019 at 1:57 AM, Guest Dom said:

I had a dream that I was attending my own funeral.  Everyone was crying over me and I  saw myself in a white coffin in a white dress. What does this mean?

How do you feel in the dream and in reality?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/12/2020 at 1:50 AM, Kimochi said:

I had a fucking nice sexy kinky dream today!  Took my nap after watched some artistic videos. Dreamt of like on the back of a truck and its like a POV mode where the "PlayStation games like casing" of artistic videos displayed in a rotary motion on the left side of the screen for selection of which real time stimulation I want to get. So like I select bdsm or mass edging (I was getting served BTW) case I will be teleported to the place to fun, like a virtual reality but a real time place! 

KOH MASAKI WAS THERE TO SERVICE ME!!!!!! Then I half woke and could feel myself sudden jerk when stimulated. And I kept shouting "kimochi! Kimochi!" Throughout his teasing!  

Seems like my conscious been transported to ,haha 7 month place (their underworld sex island ? ) Lidat. Really have the feel good song song feeling!  (Just like sometimes you cry in your dreams that kind of real emotion , but this time with the whole body song song and many people teasing and serving you at the same time feeling )

Kimochi desho ~ :lol:

DiD he piak u shoike shoike? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, fab said:

DiD he piak u shoike shoike? 

Never...  Got served nice song song though. Think he sucking me just like how he suck in his artistic videos :lol:

• 6 months later...
  • oralb changed the title to Dream Analysis: Interpreting Dreams
  • 8 months later...

What’s it mean if you dream of getting shot at with a gun from behind your back? I couldn’t see who it was but I attempted to run away & it didn’t hit me.

• 2 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 2:11 PM, Guest Kek said:

I've been having dreams or having nightmares for over a week now of relatives who are already dead. What does it mean?

日有所思 夜有所梦。Indication of stress or anxiety. See a doctor or look for a therapy to diagnose and treat your problem. 

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone, I have always had very vivid dreams and had dreams of passed loved ones, especially right after they pass. Just this week I have had very vivid dreams of my own scare of death-one dream of world ending and knowing I’m dying, one I’m in a crime scene of someone dead, also had dreams of both by brother in laws that passed. I have been super tired this week as well. I am actually scared and having a hard time with this and not wanting to go to sleep. Has anyone had dreams that caused you to be scared of something happening?

Guest Ahmad36

I had what I felt was a very sinister dream. In the dream I was in bed with a lover and we were talking, her daughter came into the room and handed me something. I couldn’t make out what it was, perhaps a bracelet of green colour, the purpose of the item was to wear it for her birthday party which was going on in the dream. For context in the dream I was in a room and the birthday party was going on at the same time outside the room in the house. I could feel there was something very sinister about this item in my dream, something was evil, something was perhaps not right. As I tried to inspect this item further to understand what it was, my lover says “don’t put it on, something isn’t right, you’re the only person given this to wear at the party, it doesn’t make sense.” As she says this, the item turns into a glowing green arrow which attaches itself to the hair on my head, as if it were entangled, stuck in my hair and I was unable to remove it. At this moment, the lights turn off, it is completely dark and I cannot see anything, the only thing you can see is me with this glowing arrow stuck to my hair. At the moment this happens, I look at the door and I see the face of my lovers daughter flashing before my eyes and she has a very sinister smile, suggesting my life is in danger. I felt at this moment like I was a target to be killed, helpless, blind, drenched in fear. I woke up immediately after, with my heartbeating quickly, as if I was close to death, the sinister feeling in the dream felt quite real, like nothing I have ever experienced before. I use the word sinister purposefully here, to describe ill intention and evil. 

What does this mean? 🤔

• 3 weeks later...

i hope someone can help here with this, i keep dreaming about going back to my previous home i lived in, my bedroom was next to the attic and i dream i awlays open the door and i immediately go to another place?i always have the same dream but every time i walk through the door to the attic i am always transported to a different place ever time?? could this be another dimension or portals?? would love to hear anyones opinion and thoughts all are welcome to comment on this one.anything will help me understand here

49 minutes ago, Guest Paul said:

i hope someone can help here with this, i keep dreaming about going back to my previous home i lived in, my bedroom was next to the attic and i dream i awlays open the door and i immediately go to another place?i always have the same dream but every time i walk through the door to the attic i am always transported to a different place ever time?? could this be another dimension or portals?? would love to hear anyones opinion and thoughts all are welcome to comment on this one.anything will help me understand here

https://symbolismandmetaphor.com/dreaming-of-old-house-meaning-symbolism/#:~:text=So%2C seeing your old house,currently feeling in your life.

Dreaming of an Old House Meaning & Symbolism

Your house is a significant part of your life. So, seeing your old house in your dreams can symbolize your feeling and memories from the past. It can also indicate the current physical and mental state of your body.

http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=Portal

Portal

To dream of a magic portal represents feelings about how quickly your life can become different. Decisions or opportunities that make dramatic change impossibly easy. Feelings about having the ability to power to completely change your life for short periods of time. A complete lack of jealousy about why you never have to waste any time changing between two completely different ways of living. Feelings about easily changing between cultures or different types of friends. Feelings about how it is to change you life if you wanted to.

Negatively, dreaming about a portal may reflect feelings about how dangerous short-lived opportunities are. Feelings that your life may be forever changed if don't reverse a reverse a risky choice quickly. Feeling that you've made the worst decision of your life and need to quickly reverse it. Dangerous or potentially careless feelings about never wasting time doing something you are not supposed to be doing

So putting both together : "seeing your old house in your dreams can symbolize your feeling and memories from the past" and "To dream of a magic portal represents feelings about how quickly your life can become different."

49 minutes ago, Guest Paul said:

https://symbolismandmetaphor.com/dreaming-of-old-house-meaning-symbolism/#:~:text=So%2C seeing your old house,currently feeling in your life.

Dreaming of an Old House Meaning & Symbolism

Your house is a significant part of your life. So, seeing your old house in your dreams can symbolize your feeling and memories from the past. It can also indicate the current physical and mental state of your body.

http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=Portal

Portal

To dream of a magic portal represents feelings about how quickly your life can become different. Decisions or opportunities that make dramatic change impossibly easy. Feelings about having the ability to power to completely change your life for short periods of time. A complete lack of jealousy about why you never have to waste any time changing between two completely different ways of living. Feelings about easily changing between cultures or different types of friends. Feelings about how it is to change you life if you wanted to.

Negatively, dreaming about a portal may reflect feelings about how dangerous short-lived opportunities are. Feelings that your life may be forever changed if don't reverse a reverse a risky choice quickly. Feeling that you've made the worst decision of your life and need to quickly reverse it. Dangerous or potentially careless feelings about never wasting time doing something you are not supposed to be doing

So putting both together : "seeing your old house in your dreams can symbolize your feeling and memories from the past" and "To dream of a magic portal represents feelings about how quickly your life can become different."

7 hours ago, Guest George said:

I’ve had weird dreams that have predicted the future and it makes me uncomfortable. 

Anybody with similar experiences?

Deja vu?

Y uncomfortable? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

My legs came off, the left at the shin and the right at the knee. Sometimes they were just bones and I would carry them around and hobble on my stumps. I could reattach them and they would be flesh and blood. I had to run many errands before I could go seek medical attention.

I keep having dreams the past week of home invasions in my own home. What could this mean? 

The first time I was shot and I could feel the warmth and peacefulness after. 

The second time, my bf had a gun held up to him but I woke up before anything happened.

This might seem very unnatural and greatly supernatural to occur but here's about the dream which I have been dreaming for 12 years now; 

In every challenging or sad point of turn in my life such as my loss of one of my relatives; this dream keeps on occurring in the 11th day after of the same month. 

It features a very huge gate which is red or black in color and once it opens; it features a room painted in crimson red generally; the furniture seems antique; from the 1800's European Era I suppose. The generality; from the floor and tables are covered in papers and books. 

Sooner and at all occasions; a man in a formal attire comes to the center (with a cane and a top hat) and the man exactly looks like me but much older. He speaks to me in German which I can definitely come to distinguish and understand; he speaks of what I should be doing and what principles I shall apply to resolve a conflict I have at that current moment. He is some sort of a guide for me and his guidance are so accurate that I cannot come to not observe. Whenever before my dream ends, he speaks of something I cannot comprehend but leaves a smile upon our departure. 

The question I have come to inquire is; why the hell am I seeing all these?

On 1/31/2023 at 5:31 AM, Guest Choi said:

I keep having dreams the past week of home invasions in my own home. What could this mean? 

The first time I was shot and I could feel the warmth and peacefulness after. 

The second time, my bf had a gun held up to him but I woke up before anything happened.

You may be feeling insecure about your own security/safety in the world. Your home is a safe place, but a home invasion might be something you cannot control violating your safe place.
You may also be feeling a lack of control over the security of your own personal belongings (e.g., finance, home, etc.) or those around you. The fear that one day something bad might happen due to what is happening around you now.

11 hours ago, Guest Dan said:

This might seem very unnatural and greatly supernatural to occur but here's about the dream which I have been dreaming for 12 years now; 

In every challenging or sad point of turn in my life such as my loss of one of my relatives; this dream keeps on occurring in the 11th day after of the same month. 

It features a very huge gate which is red or black in color and once it opens; it features a room painted in crimson red generally; the furniture seems antique; from the 1800's European Era I suppose. The generality; from the floor and tables are covered in papers and books. 

Sooner and at all occasions; a man in a formal attire comes to the center (with a cane and a top hat) and the man exactly looks like me but much older. He speaks to me in German which I can definitely come to distinguish and understand; he speaks of what I should be doing and what principles I shall apply to resolve a conflict I have at that current moment. He is some sort of a guide for me and his guidance are so accurate that I cannot come to not observe. Whenever before my dream ends, he speaks of something I cannot comprehend but leaves a smile upon our departure. 

The question I have come to inquire is; why the hell am I seeing all these?

Something you yearn to become in the future, perhaps? I can't say for why it keeps occurring after a certain event (maybe a coincidence or that you'd always expected it), but the dream may just be your own subconscious' way of reassuring yourself during challenging times.

I would say an ornate room with a messy surrounding may indicate a lack of order in your life, but you still remain steadfast/confident on your goals or the future.
Whatever advice the man in your dreams is giving is just your own consciousness telling you how to pull through this chaos.

• 1 month later...
Guest buddy79

This is the 5-6th time that I dream of doing something and I have to complete the action meticulously otherwise I can’t go on in my dream, and I feel anxious to complete the ‘action’, but somehow I go so slow

Example: packing my suitcase and taking a long time while doing it or having to take a leak but taking a long time until I’m good

I don’t understand it, what does it mean please?

3 hours ago, Guest buddy79 said:

This is the 5-6th time that I dream of doing something and I have to complete the action meticulously otherwise I can’t go on in my dream, and I feel anxious to complete the ‘action’, but somehow I go so slow

Example: packing my suitcase and taking a long time while doing it or having to take a leak but taking a long time until I’m good

I don’t understand it, what does it mean please?

I have similar dreams where I was like packing stuff then traveling to some location and never ever reaching.

I kept changing modes of transport, finding different routes and then meeting random people i don't even know, doing random things and never ever reaching my destination!

Then I always woke up when I was almost near the destination.

could it be i'm trying to procrastinate something? putting some issues out of my mind and not addressing it in my real life?

• 2 weeks later...

In my dream I was drawing a sketch of my face to show someone. In real life I’m a decent artist, but in this dream my proportions were way off and I was struggling to get symmetry and realism. 

I drew myself from 2 angles. The first was a profile view. I started with the outline of my jaw, then nose, hair, ear, neck and then facial features. 

The jaw was too small, ear was too large, my eye was unfinished but somewhat proportional.. then I decided to draw myself from a face on view. 

In the from on view my chin was very long and pointy, my nose was low, ears were high and proportional to the size of the nose, I drew bangs which I don’t have, and I almost forgot to draw eyes… but once I noticed that I forgot they eyes I realized that I needed to put more effort into the drawing so I began getting incredibly detailed on the eyes and using different techniques like smudging my finger to create shading and depth. 

In the end I was pretty unsatisfied with my drawings and didn’t think they were a good representation of myself. 

Any help interpreting would be appreciated.