Male HQ

Dream Analysis: Interpreting Dreams

Guest Fanny19

1 hour ago, Guest Leo said:

In my dream I was drawing a sketch of my face to show someone. In real life I’m a decent artist, but in this dream my proportions were way off and I was struggling to get symmetry and realism. 

I drew myself from 2 angles. The first was a profile view. I started with the outline of my jaw, then nose, hair, ear, neck and then facial features. 

The jaw was too small, ear was too large, my eye was unfinished but somewhat proportional.. then I decided to draw myself from a face on view. 

In the from on view my chin was very long and pointy, my nose was low, ears were high and proportional to the size of the nose, I drew bangs which I don’t have, and I almost forgot to draw eyes… but once I noticed that I forgot they eyes I realized that I needed to put more effort into the drawing so I began getting incredibly detailed on the eyes and using different techniques like smudging my finger to create shading and depth. 

In the end I was pretty unsatisfied with my drawings and didn’t think they were a good representation of myself. 

Any help interpreting would be appreciated.

Wow a Picasso in the making...

1 hour ago, Guest Leo said:

In my dream I was drawing a sketch of my face to show someone. In real life I’m a decent artist, but in this dream my proportions were way off and I was struggling to get symmetry and realism. 

I drew myself from 2 angles. The first was a profile view. I started with the outline of my jaw, then nose, hair, ear, neck and then facial features. 

The jaw was too small, ear was too large, my eye was unfinished but somewhat proportional.. then I decided to draw myself from a face on view. 

In the from on view my chin was very long and pointy, my nose was low, ears were high and proportional to the size of the nose, I drew bangs which I don’t have, and I almost forgot to draw eyes… but once I noticed that I forgot they eyes I realized that I needed to put more effort into the drawing so I began getting incredibly detailed on the eyes and using different techniques like smudging my finger to create shading and depth. 

In the end I was pretty unsatisfied with my drawings and didn’t think they were a good representation of myself. 

Any help interpreting would be appreciated.

I assume you're drawing too many paintings at the same time without having managed to finish one. 

Also, you might have some deadline upcoming but seem not to manage by the deadline...

I Dreamt last night of being in a spaceship and aliens were trying to shoot me down , I land the spaceship down on a planet which looks like earth I look out of the window at the landscape which is green countryside. My second dream was my dead mother was showing me a music video ,my father who is still alive was out with is friends and needed picking up afterwards, my dead mother said she would pick him up but I said I would, then she said I'm waiting for him .

Guest Cloud4two

I just had a strange… nightmare. 

It was nighttime, set in the living room of a house, felt a sense of my partner in another room but never saw them in the dream, and this was NOT a lucid dream so I wasn’t in control of any aspect of the dream. The stranger I’m about to mention was not of anyone I’ve seen in real life, and they had brown hair and eyes, thin, short, some acne on their face, Caucasian, and I believe they were wearing (maroon?) shorts and a hoody or jacket ( bulky and dark garment on their torso), with reguler shoes, though these details didn’t seem to matter too much. I think he was wearing glasses. 

I’m including details to help you visualize, if you have the ability to (I don’t have the ability myself) 

A stranger was sitting in a recliner, in fron of a television. We were talking. And they said something (I don’t remember what they said unfortunately) and I replied that I didn’t know how to interpret what they said. Literally I said “if you’re neurotypical, you might mean well. But if you’re neurodivergent, you might mean to say that to make me a laughing stock”

Then, suddenly, he started asking me something that sounded a bit like he was asking me to help him er… satisfy himself (sorry, I’m trying to keep this from getting too inappropriate) and suddenly some strange music played loudly on the television. I looked to my right, and cows were eating hay on television. 

I looked back at him, and that’s when I realized he was holding a screwdriver. I didn’t know what to say so I tried to tell him “one moment” while I made my way into the hallway. 

The moment I turned to go into the room I felt my partner was in, I forced myself awake due to a feeling I was about to be stabbed with the screwdriver. That was the end of the dream, me turning to enter the seperate room to escape the stranger.

The details I noticed most, or felt were emphasized, were the contrast between events, his inability to handle perceived rejection from me, the cows eating hay (I don’t eat meat and I’m only aware of cows used for meat eating hay), and the darkest of the living room. 

I think the fact that I was almost murdered in the dream has me really shaken up. 

If you have any interpretations in this, I’d grately appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

• 1 month later...
Guest Eric

Lately everyone in my dreams have been extremely mean & nasty to me..I tried googling it but couldn't find anything. 

The people in real life are sweet people, but in my dreams they're like extreme bullies. 

Does anyone else experience this or have any guess what it could mean? 
🥺

I also have very bad dream lately which I woke up feeling vulnerable, angry, tired and nasty. 

And that feeling last whole day

Guest Guest
On 6/10/2020 at 2:45 PM, practease said:

I dreamed about not finishing my assignments in college. It jolted me up from the bed rather violently and I actually scrambled to put on clothes to get to class...then realised I'm already a working adult.

On 6/18/2020 at 8:37 AM, Steve5380 said:

I also dream sometimes with being under the stress of an impending exam.  Even if it has been decades since I took my last one...

But this makes it so much nicer to wake up and realize that it was just a fantasy :) 

On 6/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, practease said:

It could be residual stress which remained during the awfully stressful period of our lives. It became a bookmark in the pages of our subconscious which would be yanked out once in a while to remind us of what really kept us going back then. 

Oh my God! I thought I was the only one!!

I frequently have recurring dreams of being a student again, and in my dreams, the 'A' levels are coming in one month's time, and I haven't studied for the whole year! The dreams would always seem very realistic, and the sense of dread, fear and anxiety in those dreams was very terrible. 

Sometimes, the dream setting would be in university, but with the same theme - final exams are around the corner, and I haven't studied the whole year.

The thing is, I'm already in my 40s.

But yes, my JC time was pretty stressful and traumatic as I struggled very badly to keep up with my studies, and I was in a perpetual state of anxiety during my JC days.

I couldn't talk to anyone about it as I had very few friends in JC, and my family is pretty dysfunctional.

So I bottled up everything and kept it to myself.