Male HQ

Cold weather

Guest Cold

Guest Dick Shrunk

The cold spell is here again.  I remember 2 years ago, sometime in Feb,  Singapore was like Winter for at least a week.  I think this time won't be so bad but I was still shivering even when the fan was off yesterday.   Good for jogging though.  No complain, I prefer cold than hot.   Cold you can put on more clothing, but if Hot you can't do much about it.

46 minutes ago, Guest Ass-whore said:

Yaaa....a warm cum injected into my ass will sooth out the cold feelings.

Can use warm concentrated barley juice.

Remember to go sugar free.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Recently always raining and also very windy, surely feel cold. Yesterday night is cold, i sleep halfway and feel the cold air inside my room and i need to cover with two blanket. Tonight don't think so cold.

Not that coldnow. 

Just back from a walk and perspiring. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Moderated
5 minutes ago, Guest never right said:

one day too hot, next time too cold, complain complain. never anything right. 

At moment just nice in hot Singapore...

Giving opinion is not the same as complaining.  You dont understand simple English issit? U think u wat? 

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I cannot believe I am shivering in singapore..good time to bring out my winter wear..may wear my winter jacket and scaf tomorrow.

Yeah its quite cold. Thought today had sun and went for swim. Water so cold!!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

Yeah its quite cold. Thought today had sun and went for swim. Water so cold!!!!!!! 

Afternoon was the usual hot sun...even told people thankfull for sun as today good to wash clothes..they agree. Than can evening, the tempreture drop, now cold. Actually like this also nice..afternoon hot hot to dry clothes, night time colder, better for exercise.

For swim, when in water its ok..its when you come out if water, the moonlight hit your naked skin, very kua...

I remember when I was young my brother and I used to play in our house near Kampong Glam. He used to wake me up at night amd sneak into the garage and play jumping on the ledges and some are so high that I have to catch him. One time, I picked up a ball and throw it to him while we was at a high ledge but he didn't see it coming and it hit his head and fell. He was unconcious and I screamed and cried. Our parents got awake and rushed to the garage and picked up my brother. I was feeling so cold and the weather was even colder outside at that time. We rushed our brother to the hospital and luckily he was okay. My father said not to play like that again and since then I refused to play with my brother even while growing up. Our parents also died early while on a cruise. Since then I am watching my brother growing up. The climate that time in Singapore wasn't so hot especially at night time that I used to wear gloves. One of the colder area was Mt. Faber where I used to go up there alone and enjoy the view below. I even built a hut there but it is no longer there when they started commercializing the area. Those where the days.

1 hour ago, mate69 said:

Cold weather very good for making love under the sheets.

The other day, went for walk in -4 deg temperature. 

Walked, got body temperature up and good for health.

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

i like hot than cold, Its freezing to the point when i can feel it in my skull.

Wait till the WIND reaches your ears and changes into knifes to cut them off.

Or the seams of your gloves and changes into needles to pierce into the bones of your fingers.

My aquarium fishes all look so retarded. I think they felt it to. I dip my hand into the water and it was cold.  I threw in some almond leaves to give them some hiding area and hope they can bear with it for the time being. 

6 hours ago, Guest Shivery said:

Cold got that Christmasy mood to it.  Like winter in the West.  Except no snow in singapore.  It is windy now at midnight and I felt the chill all over. 

Got snow at Jewel Terminal

5 hours ago, Guest Jealous said:

Cold weather with a bright moon  up in the sky.  What more can we ask for?  I envy those romantic couple in the park. 

Yeah. The moon so pretty today. The first thing I saw when walking to the bus stop. I felt in love with him again today. Feel like first love again n again. 

When I came to Singapore I hated the rainy season. The only thing I liked during the raining season was the very blue cloudless nice sky in the mornings. They mostly lasted until around 11am or lunchtime, when afterwards the sky got cloudy and heavy rain showers started soon after. We like the sunshine. In early days, there was this running gag in my office, when I entered the office in the morning and said "What a wonderful day!" looking at the blue sky with the small tropical clouds and the locals would respond : "What a terrible day, so hot!" 

Later I started liking the rainy season, mostly as the "summers" in Singapore got hotter in recent years. You open the doors of your flat coming home around 11pm and the thermometer stands at 31 degrees Celsius. One time two years ago it stood at 33 degrees Celsius...no wind.  Worst scenarios are, when you returned home at night in a chilly cab and then face the reality of prevalent temperatures around the 30 degrees mark and it doesn't cool down during the night. No cold shower seriously helps and you can drink bucks of ice water but still feel the heat.

Now, during the raining season you come home, it is just pleasant, last days been around 26.5 C to 28.

With these pleasant temperatures you can sit at the balcony, sip a nice whiskey, have this cold breeze and don't instantly start sweating as when you drink something on the hot days... and get this 30% winter feeling.

And, during the cooler season I noted I sleep much deeper at night (but wear a T-Shirt during sleep), in the morning often would just want to turn around and continue my sleep... what I probably will do during the weekend. Just hope the cool temperatures will stretch into January...

Guest Ass Shiok

Actually I like this weather, as long as it is not raining, I wanted it to stay that way.  At least it is1000% better than the irresponsible haze during the October month.

Guest Try and see
5 hours ago, Guest Ass Shiok said:

Actually I like this weather, as long as it is not raining, I wanted it to stay that way.  At least it is1000% better than the irresponsible haze during the October month.

I fully agree.

I am trying to savour this nice cold weather before the hot season comes back in Feb/March.

Matheus-Song15.jpg

22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Recently always raining and also very windy, surely feel cold. Yesterday night is cold, i sleep halfway and feel the cold air inside my room and i need to cover with two blanket. Tonight don't think so cold.

It could be due to 阴风阵阵

Guest Spicy Jackfruit
7 hours ago, Guest Raining said:

No wonder @Steve5380 does not shower everyday:) The water so cold. 

He is a polar bear, or antartic penquine not like most Singaporeans who are tropical summer birds.   Anyway,  just soak it in,  it is not like such weather is going to last for more than a month or so.  I remember last Christmas, about this time, the weather was hot and humid.  This year,  we get to enjoy the cooling Christmas.  Do you think such weather could be due to the coming Solar Eclipse this month?  I think sometime after christmas, Singapore get to witness the solar eclipse during day time.

Guest big freeze
8 hours ago, Guest Raining said:

Raining again this morning. I need to go to work. Haiz. Water so cold even with water heater. 

With water temperatures around 23 - 25 degrees Celsius from the tap in Singapore, the people in the mountains of Swaziland suffering water temperatures at 5 - 8 degrees, if they even have fresh water supply at their huts, will surely have a good laugh at you.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Swaziland

(Reminds me at the hotel in the north of Laos (Phongsavan), outside 5 degrees during end of December, shower only cold water and a sleep with 3 T Shirts and pullover, heavy thoughts standing naked in the freezing bath room of the hotel room "Maybe I don't shower and shave today?", giving myself a push, switching the shower on, doing a 3 minutes military shower and having that " I am a man" feeling. ha ha, later drinking that local Mulberry tea at the breakfast lounge...)

spacer.png Phongsavan

A fresh cold water shower in the morning is quite healthy for the blood flow anyway...

Treasure it while you have it.

The last time was in 2014 when it lasted until February 15.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
37 minutes ago, Guest big freeze said:

With water temperatures around 23 - 25 degrees Celsius from the tap in Singapore, the people in the mountains of Swaziland suffering water temperatures at 5 - 8 degrees, if they even have fresh water supply at their huts, will surely have a good laugh at you.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Swaziland

Why compare Singapore with Swaziland? Should compare with Switzerland instead  :P

After all, a certain Emeritus Senior Minister once said that Singapore has already reached the Swiss standard of living.

Btw, am really loving this current cold weather!!

EuropeanGaySkiWeek2011_11.png

Guest big freeze
6 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Why compare Singapore with Swaziland? Should compare with Switzerland instead  :P

After all, a certain Emeritus Senior Minister once said that Singapore has already reached the Swiss standard of living.

Btw, am really loving this current cold weather!!

Maybe you didn't get my point: I was hinting to the guy who was complaining about the cold water from the shower (with unheated water temperatures around 25 degrees), there are plenty of people worse off then him with really freezing cold water running out of the taps (and no water heaters).

Sure, but in Switzerland there is no "naturally" warm water running out of the taps and the bathrooms must be heated from September to April. Water must be heated to receive warm water at the taps. It doesn't run out (for free) at temperatures of 25 degrees like in Singapore.

Singapore will never reach the Swiss standards of living because you simply can't compare both countries.

Singapore is an Asian city state, most people don't live in houses with nice gardens and a big car in the garage...

If I may correct the Emeritus, he should have better said: The GDP per capita has neared Swiss standards.

But does the GDP say really something about standard of living?

(Singapore at 64,581.90 , Switzerland is 82,838.90 at USD)

It is good to compare such numbers, but how many Singaporeans have 65,000 on their savings?

If you look at the GINI coefficient ( measurement for inequality between rich and poor, The Gini coefficient is a commonly-used measure of income inequality), even for  Switzerland having a very rich general population the GINI coefficient is at 32.5, whereas the GINI coefficient for Singapore is at 46.4, which reflects more the value of a "poorer" countries having an extreme inequality of rich and poor. This shows the gap between very rich people and poor people is very big in Singapore, much bigger than in Switzerland or Europe. 

Note: A country in which every resident has the same income would have an income Gini coefficient of 0. A country in which one resident earned all the income, while everyone else earned nothing, would have an income Gini coefficient of 100.

Guest Try and see
8 minutes ago, Guest big freeze said:

Maybe you didn't get my point: I was hinting to the guy who was complaining about the cold water from the shower (with unheated water temperatures around 25 degrees), there are plenty of people worse off then him with really freezing cold water running out of the taps (and no water heaters).

Sure, but in Switzerland there is no "naturally" warm water running out of the taps and the bathrooms must be heated from September to April. Water must be heated to receive warm water at the taps. It doesn't run out (for free) at temperatures of 25 degrees like in Singapore.

Oh i see. Sorry, i didn't know.  :)

Also, what you said about Switzerland and Singapore are very correct.

Goh Chok Tong is full of crap, just like his wife:

tanchoolengheader.jpg

15 hours ago, Guest Raining said:

No wonder @Steve5380 does not shower everyday:) The water so cold. 

Oh no!  The reason one does not shower everyday is because... one DOES NOT NEED IT.

The same reason one does not paint one's fingernails or put on makeup: NO NEED.  :lol:

Guest Neat & Clean Asian Boy
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh no!  The reason one does not shower everyday is because... one DOES NOT NEED IT. .  :lol:

Was it just you or the American thing?  Gosh!! so gross..

16 hours ago, Guest Raining said:

Raining again this morning. I need to go to work. Haiz. Water so cold even with water heater. 

With water heater water still so cold? Your heater must be spoilt?

10 hours ago, Guest Neat & Clean Asian Boy said:

Was it just you or the American thing?  Gosh!! so gross..

If you need to shower every day to be neat and clean, it must be because you get dirty and nasty every day.

Is this just you or the Singaporean thing?  Gosh!! so gross..

17 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

If you need to shower every day to be neat and clean, it must be because you get dirty and nasty every day.

Is this just you or the Singaporean thing?  Gosh!! so gross..

It is a Singaporean thing. So you just said Singaporeans are gross. 

https://www.gov.sg/news/content/ecitizen---no-smoking-rules-in-singapore

contact the National Environment Agency at 1800-CALL-NEA (1800 225 5632) to file a report.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.