Male HQ

Me & My Hubby

Guest Cozy

No.

Im single and was recently invited to do up an education prog for Rohingya refugees in KL. Its one of those projects I want to do, taking some time off fr life in Sg. Then I found out there are centres needing help for refugees for Somalians, other Burmese minorities etc. I can only wish i can split into parts to fulfill these roles. So Im not exactly jealous abt ur dinner.

Everyone has differ ways of enjoying life.

Edited by auscent

Good!! since you guys are obviously jealous,  let me feed you.

My hubby bought Tom Yam paste for the soup, and we also have raw squid, shrimp balls, pig skin, Bah Choy, crab sticks, cuttle-fish to go with  simple home-cooked rice and the steam from the soup was so heart warming for the two of us as we watch the weather went from drizzle  windy cold outside.  No fireplace needed, we have candles all lit up for ambience...oh ya....and treat ourselves with nice delicious wine too.  December is the nice month for such a mood of cozying up.   Are you guys no jealous already??

Guest Dont be naive
12 minutes ago, Guest Cozy said:

My hubby bought Tom Yam paste for the soup, and we also have raw squid, shrimp balls, pig skin, Bah Choy, crab sticks, cuttle-fish to go with  simple home-cooked rice and the steam from the soup was so heart warming for the two of us as we watch the weather went from drizzle  windy cold outside.  No fireplace needed, we have candles all lit up for ambience...oh ya....and treat ourselves with nice delicious wine too.  December is the nice month for such a mood of cozying up.   Are you guys no jealous already??

I met your bf, he is cheating and hooking up on  grindr haha

23 minutes ago, Guest Cozy said:

Are you guys no jealous already??

No jealous. Like you said.

Lol.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

48 minutes ago, Guest Cozy said:

So what's ur intention to publish? 

And fyi, we are not envious in any ways. But be careful, monotony may creep in before u know it and u might succumb to other guys' invites to other "food". When it comes, we might then be jealous. 

Guest Mr kee chiu

Not many ppl are like TS.  There are many lonely gay out there wanting to be loved, waiting  to have sex and especially on  a warm Christmas with someone of your dream.  Too bad they have to suck it up,  put up with your weird siblings at home and get ready for another day of work in the cold rainy morning for the rest of the month. Right or not?  Kee Chiu

14 hours ago, Guest Cozy said:

We have our own place, eating steamboat every night under candle-light dinner in this very cold weather.  Are you guys not jealous??

11 hours ago, Guest Cozy said:

You rushed in before I could explain why jealousy is not the right feeling.   We cannot live a carbon copy of your life, every life is different. 

So instead of jealousy, we can feel good about you having such enjoyable time with your hubby. 

But me personally,  I prefer ten times my simple dinner.  Today it was lentils with mixed vegetables,  some cooked flounder fish,  plain avocado and then a slice of pineapple.  All prepared by myself with little effort.  My refrigerator and pantry is full of food that can last me for weeks, and I visit every couple of days a nearby huge supermarket for minor perishable edibles. I enjoy buying my food, more than buying fancy things.  It's getting cold here too, and today I got a nice lightweight warm blanket from Amazon that I will try out in a few hours.  All this after a long Sunday exercising with my buddies in the martial arts group. 

No hubby, no wine, no candles, but a peaceful mind free of worries.  Please don't envy me, but feel good about my happy life :)

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Neat & Clean Asian Boy
37 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

No hubby, no wine, no candles, but a peaceful mind free of worries.  Please don't envy me, but feel good about my happy life :)

We shan't.  It sounds boring, dry and un-interesting.  Not very cozy, no love, no sex and I heard you never shower too.  Gosh!! So gross.

9 minutes ago, Guest Neat & Clean Asian Boy said:

We shan't.  It sounds boring, dry and un-interesting.  Not very cozy, no love, no sex and I heard you never shower too.  Gosh!! So gross.

My life is great!  Today Sunday I had a long practice of Aikido,  learned new things, had lunch with my large group of peers, came home, watched the news, played the piano, had a half hour chat with my sister,  had some sweet remembrance of my late bf,  and in one hour I will go to bed and sleep like an angel.  Tomorrow Monday it should be rainy and cooler, and while so many folks have to go up early, rush out of the house and drive through heavy traffic to the office,  I will stay cozy in bed and only get up when I like it, then prepare a nice breakfast, read the paper online, and plan for a quiet day anticipating more busy days during the week.  I showered today, so no need to do it until Tuesday.  If I want to go to the store, I do it on non-rush times, walk a few steps to my car in the driveway,  then drive to the store's parking, then a few steps into the  store, and then the same back.  Easy life.  Good that I go four times a week to the gym and move my bones and muscles with weights.  I am a total believer in "use it or lose it".  I use it  :)

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I had a long practice of Aikido,  , had lunch with my large group of peers, , watched the news, played the piano, had a half hour chat with my sister,  had some sweet remembrance of my late bf,  and in one hour I will go to bed and sleep like an angel.  Tomorrow Monday   I will stay cozy in bed , then prepare a nice breakfast, read the paper online, and plan for a quiet day anticipating more busy days during the week.  I go four times a week to the gym and move my bones and muscles with weights.  I  :)

Oh ya!! you are so busy.  So busy until you have no time in this forum.

This is the second time I posted in this forum. I have read comments from Steve5380, somehow i get the feel that many are biased against him. 

In no way I know him, but from his comments I gathered he is forthcoming and balanced in his thoughts so I don’t understand why we have to be so critical about him, so what if he doesn’t bathe daily. Please let him go,

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This is the second time I posted in this forum. I have read comments from Steve5380, somehow i get the feel that many are biased against him. 

In no way I know him, but from his comments I gathered he is forthcoming and balanced in his thoughts so I don’t understand why we have to be so critical about him, so what if he doesn’t bathe daily. Please let him go,

u r so wrong

no 1 is holding him back

it is himself, who dun want to leave

lollll

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

u r so wrong

no 1 is holding him back

lollll

So whats wrong with him not leaving and contributing to forum? 

Guest Syndrome cure
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hussshh....he actually derived a lot of pleasure for being treated as such.  A fetishism thing.  You are trying to kill him for interfering.  Let's hope he didn't hate u for being kaypo. 

Frankly I am. I’m jealous I’m not as boastful as you. 

Lol!

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

My hubby is now boiling the fish bone soup for our steamboat dinner.  I am getting ready the bath and body candle to be lit.  The rain has arrived just in time for cozying up again. 🤗 Did you guys not hear the thunder a while ago?😍  I sounds like music to our ears.  We are ready for a warm meal soon.  🍹.😝😛

43 minutes ago, Guest Cozy said:

My hubby is now boiling the fish bone soup for our steamboat dinner.  I am getting ready the bath and body candle to be lit.  The rain has arrived just in time for cozying up again. 🤗 Did you guys not hear the thunder a while ago?😍  I sounds like music to our ears.  We are ready for a warm meal soon.  🍹.😝😛

Standby a first aid box.

5 hours ago, Guest Cozy said:

Enjoy it all you can :)

Guest Me & My Hubby

I told hubby that people here are complaining us having steamboat everyday.  So he decided that we shall have barbecue tonight.   We are going to get toasty over dinner in this cool weather again.  😋  Going to pop a wine now while waiting for him to return from the supermarket soon.😍

You stay in condo or HDB?

The two of you have barbecue at the barbecue pit downstairs or you buy those portable barbecue hotplate and the two of you have barbecue at the comfort of your home? If latter, will your house be very oily?

Guest Me & My Hubby
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You stay in condo or HDB?

The two of you have barbecue at the barbecue pit downstairs or you buy those portable barbecue hotplate and the two of you have barbecue at the comfort of your home? If latter, will your house be very oily?

What barbecue pit?  Those places are dirty with intrusive strangers watching.  We have our own barbecue hot plate, and can control the heat and amount of oil  for ourselves.  No charcoal, no gas, no messy smoke. Very healthy.    You mean you don't know?   You need to get a life like ours to experience the wonders of having romantic dinner in this time of the year.

45 minutes ago, Guest Me & My Hubby said:

I told hubby that people here are complaining us having steamboat everyday.  So he decided that we shall have barbecue tonight.   We are going to get toasty over dinner in this cool weather again.  😋  Going to pop a wine now while waiting for him to return from the supermarket soon.😍

Is your hubby eating your pussy for desert tonight?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 12/17/2019 at 5:28 PM, Guest Cozy said:

5.28pm light candles? And seriously lor... I've never heard of a steamboat candlelight dinner before. The thoughts of it is so ridiculous. Trying to be romantic but yet having a pot of boiling soup steaming into your face... Lol.

Post pictures to prove. No pictures means its just empty boasting. 

Eg 

My father owns all the LV shops in Singapore. 

My cock is fucking big and veiny! Sexy sexy TTM! Your boyfriend saw already surely will dump you and instantly proceed to suck mine and swallow my sweet cum (I just ate sweet mangoes for few days already ~ )

I just bought a 5kg gold bar for my company gift exchange. Whoever got it good luck to them!  Can buy condominium leh at marina area leh. watch fireworks song song!  

On 12/16/2019 at 10:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

On 12/16/2019 at 11:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

u r so wrong

no 1 is holding him back

lollll

Since he don't want to go, maybe can invite him (the below) to go for that steamboat with TS. He can go drink from that pot of soup directly, when the steam is in the eyes of TS and her hubby.

r4p00077o5n0r0n3s9p.jpg

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

5.28pm light candles? And seriously lor... I've never heard of a steamboat candlelight dinner before. The thoughts of it is so ridiculous. Trying to be romantic but yet having a pot of boiling soup steaming into your face... Lol.

For the past week,  It starts getting dark at 4pm (sometimes even earlier) due to the cloudy sky.   Aiyo,  why people think the sky has to be always bright until 7pm?  I just don't understand.  You must be a paper scholar.  Gosh!!! 

1 hour ago, Guest Gosh! said:

For the past week,  It starts getting dark at 4pm (sometimes even earlier) due to the cloudy sky.   Aiyo,  why people think the sky has to be always bright until 7pm?  I just don't understand.  You must be a paper scholar.  Gosh!!! 

You think cloudy skies means got solar eclipse huh? 4pm and 5:28pm light candles? Crazy leh... Your lobang kanna picha unti terok terok already, Still want to try saving your own face here? LOL!  

Guest Cameron

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Seems you have never been to the Steamboat places at Cameron Highlands. There is one famous food street with all the steamboat restaurants.

Can have the full steamboat candlelight dinner when there is an electricity black out... and staff will put up candles for lightning. ...

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

18 minutes ago, Guest Cameron said:

Seems you have never been to the Steamboat places at Cameron Highlands. There is one famous food street with all the steamboat restaurants.

Can have the full steamboat candlelight dinner when there is an electricity black out... and staff will put up candles for lightning. ...

Then why light candles only during "blackout"? You go tell those shops to light candles everyday to make it more "romantic" lor... Singapore 4pm and 5:28pm got blackout until cannot see huh? Or are you trying to say that TS and her hubby didn't pay bills so electricity kenna cut off, and must resort to candlelight dinner 苦中作乐?  LOL! 

Guest mirror reflection

I guess the hubby is just a mirror reflection of "him" on the surface of the steamboat soup pot.... vanishing once you enter the soup with a spoon or with the cooling wind building small waves on the soup...

Probably he is sitting lonely at his table and waiting for someone who never came by....

Because if I sit with my bf at the dinner table, I won't write on BW... but enjoy with him.

My biggest worry was whether the wine would suit to the Steamboat. Is there any wine you can drink to steamboat? Seriously???

1 hour ago, Guest mirror reflection said:

I guess the hubby is just a mirror reflection of "him" on the surface of the steamboat soup pot.... vanishing once you enter the soup with a spoon or with the cooling wind building small waves on the soup...

Probably he is sitting lonely at his table and waiting for someone who never came by....

Because if I sit with my bf at the dinner table, I won't write on BW... but enjoy with him.

My biggest worry was whether the wine would suit to the Steamboat. Is there any wine you can drink to steamboat? Seriously???

Any wine loh ~ only don't mix, unless he successfully found a combination, which he he can share with us if he don't mind and try it out during steamboat to judge whether he's bona fide or just standing by for more bombardment from readers  :lol:

Guest Cafe Owner

Can someone please explain which restaurant did not switch off the light when they are in business?  I think the sun that filtered thru the tinted window should be enough to create a romantic ambience. No?   And....people are not allowed to drink wine after meal time? and who say you can't lit candle around the house while having a meal?  You rascal.

Guest Cheyenne Jackson Jr

So cheap ms cozy. Surprised you dare flaunt such activities fit for peasants. My husband and I have our own house where we swim and watch movies in our private theatre. Occasionally we also indulge in food cooked by celebrity chefs. 

Guest Me & My Hubby

Me and Hubby have read all your comments and we are pleased to hear your views and contributions.  So, we decided to go easy with tonight dinner.  We have decided to order Curry Fish Head to go with plain rice.  Having something hot and spicy for the cold weather is an excellent choice.  After meal, we will deck our home with Christmasy theme decor, we are late already.  Have you guys deck your hall with X'mas decor yet?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.