Male HQ

Can a gay be religious?

Guest Tang Abeng

Tell that bitch to shut up.Who is she to judge our sins.No human or mankind to judge us this way.Being religious is subjective and individual.What we are is not what we want we born this way and been created this way.

Who wants to born handicap.No body wants it it just they born this way same as us.Been religious is something personel and refrain us to do bad thing or evil things.Your dick head lady boss tell you that you cant be religious in directly she commited a sins.She should welcome and embrace with open that you chose to be religious.Tell here to read more and have good interaction.

5 hours ago, Guest Tang Abeng said:

Can? I was asked but I can't give a nice answer.

One time my female boss told me I can't cause I'm living in sin. Is there any good answer to that question?

Nobody can escape sin. Your female boss is no exception; she is sinful too. And Jesus' answer is as below:

John+8-7+He+Who+Is+Without+Sin+gray.jpg

Guest Sin Conscious
5 hours ago, Guest Tang Abeng said:

One time my female boss told me I can't cause I'm living in sin. Is there any good answer to that question?

Ask your female boss whether she is a sinner and ask her to give you comprehensive explanations as to why she think you are sinner and she is not,

Guest InBangkok

There are references to homosexuality (men lying with other men) in both the Old and New Testament. Both are laden with a very considerable degree of doubt. We know that the Old Testament references were never written down until at least 500 years after they are alleged to have been made. They were handed down through the generations - and we all know what happens when a so-called fact is repeated ad infinitum. It gets changed with each telling through the accretion of all manner of personal feelings. To believe that something was stated as fact after a gap of 500 or more years is, frankly, unbelievable.

As for the two references in the New Testament attributed to Paul, there are three points to note. The first is that Paul was referring back to the "unbelievable" admonitions in the ancient book of Leviticus. Then there is the fact that the translations of the Greek words which were used by Paul for homosexual acts are open to considerable interpretation. Some scholars state unequivocally that they do not refer specifically to homosexuality but to prostitution in general. Thirdly,  the tribe of Christians at that time was very small and had to live amongst a much larger group of much larger tribes, many more powerful. It was important that the small tribes procreate so as to increase their number. The use of sperm was essential to increase numbers. Inevitably, therefore, there were negative feelings if this were not the case.

The comments by the OP's female boss merely repeat ideas that can no longer be stated as fact. Suggest that she reads some of the more modern commentators on the writings in the Bible, particularly the recent "A History of the Bible: the Book and its Faiths" by John Barton.

8 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

There are references to homosexuality (men lying with other men) in both the Old and New Testament. Both are laden with a very considerable degree of doubt.

The art of studying a bible, is not to read them in its literal sense, nor pick and chose.  God hide meanings through words, which makes reading bible an interesting journey.  Many pastors read bible in its literal sense and starts swearing at everyone who do not share his belief.  You don't eat he bible "piecemeal", you have to "swallow" it whole to fully taste the word of God. 

5 minutes ago, Guest healthy said:

Is eating printed paper healthy?

Yes if you are eating he'll notes.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Juicy Grapes partaking
7 minutes ago, Guest healthy said:

Is eating printed paper healthy?

Already mentioned it is not meant to be read in its literal sense.  You don't understand simple English issit?   You think you wat?

6 hours ago, fab said:

Y not?

Just Choose a religion that's not against gay.

I can only think of two religions that do not discriminate Gay people.

HINDUSISM &

BUDDHISM

No question needed, as simple as that.

On the other hand......

The new Testament Bible does not discriminate gay people, because Jesus was nailed to the cross to save everyone including the Gay in the following progressive stories.

Take note that different books in the bible was written to different group of people ,such as the Jews, the Greek and than finally (lGod last resort)  to the World (thru the Books of John and Paul).

Certain Books written in the new Testament,  to the Jews does, not apply to the world like you and me. God wanted to give Jews the priority to accept Jesus because God loves them first, as HIS promise to Abraham.  Thus  what was written to the Jews, is meant for the Jews not the Gentile (the world).   What was written for the Greek was for the Jews resided in Greece,.  Books of Peter and James, were also similarly written to the Jews they called them "brothers".   I think, it applies to Mark, Luke and Mathew books too, with the exception of John (Gospel written for the world).

So when the world read these books, we were just by-standers, watching the Jews telling their own Jewish people (they called them  "brothers")  to stop being anti-christ and stay away from trying act like God which they have already failed for 2000 years.   Most pastors in modern days, still use the  same  anti-christ "Jews" standard to lecture the world, especially on the gay people.   The bible called such preachers, a new wine in an old wine skin.

Paul, who covers most books in the new testament,  has given up preaching to the Jews due to their disobedient to accept Christ, by the same token their own God.   He then went to Rome, to reach  out to the world because the Gentile (whom Jesus said have the greatest faith as compared to the Jewish).  Since then, you and I were saved, which make Jewish people Jealous. Why? Because Jesus decided to give the world the Grape,  thru the Jewish root , in the hope to make Jewish people Jealous and get them to repent. Paul said:  the greatest sin (Singular), is not about disobeying God, but to ignore the Grace of God.  

So Gay people, let's cheer over a cup of wine and make those anti-gay preacher Jealous.

.   .

first you are already oppressed by society and told to stay in the closet.

then you also want to be oppressed by people who follow and imaginary being in the sky? because their sacred texts says cannot this cannot that?

I think...

1.) be a kinder person first. don't treat others like some tools or stepping stone.

then maybe we can start to talk about being spiritual.

56 minutes ago, subarucap said:

first you are already oppressed by society and told to stay in the closet.

then you also want to be oppressed by people who follow and imaginary being in the sky? because their sacred texts says cannot this cannot that?

I think...

1.) be a kinder person first. don't treat others like some tools or stepping stone.

then maybe we can start to talk about being spiritual.

Before advicing people to be kinder, try rereading your last 2 sentences.  I thought blowing wind was supposed to be a place without attitude.  Don't pass some dumbassed judgement on someone on the net you don't know.

22 hours ago, Guest Raw said:

The art of studying a bible, is not to read them in its literal sense, nor pick and chose.  God hide meanings through words, which makes reading bible an interesting journey.  Many pastors read bible in its literal sense and starts swearing at everyone who do not share his belief.  You don't eat he bible "piecemeal", you have to "swallow" it whole to fully taste the word of God. 

I like the way you perceive the bible. Too bad many Christians don't exactly have that school of thought.

Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole

I feel guilty because I want to convert a religious guy into a religious gay. He and his church friends asked me if I'm Christian while I was minding my business at a shopping mall last week, and since I grew up going to church, I said yes. Then he sat next to me and started trying to recruit me to join their church.

I gave the usual excuses about not having time and so forth, but honestly, I couldn't resist checking out his cute face and totally smooth legs while hoping not to be caught. Eventually we exchanged contact information and he invited me to a Christmas Eve party next week. I know this is probably not a good idea, but I felt so good when he touched my shoulder and shook my hand while we parted ways, so I really want to get to know him better.

I worry that I will eventually end up having to tell him that he turns me on, and that will be the end of our budding friendship, or worse for him is if he will be tempted to try forbidden fruit, then feel guilty about it, and blame me for ruining his life. Obviously the vast majority of his church will never accept gayness.

18 minutes ago, Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole said:

I feel guilty because I want to convert a religious guy into a religious gay. He and his church friends asked me if I'm Christian while I was minding my business at a shopping mall last week, and since I grew up going to church, I said yes. Then he sat next to me and started trying to recruit me to join their church.

I gave the usual excuses about not having time and so forth, but honestly, I couldn't resist checking out his cute face and totally smooth legs while hoping not to be caught. Eventually we exchanged contact information and he invited me to a Christmas Eve party next week. I know this is probably not a good idea, but I felt so good when he touched my shoulder and shook my hand while we parted ways, so I really want to get to know him better.

I worry that I will eventually end up having to tell him that he turns me on, and that will be the end of our budding friendship, or worse for him is if he will be tempted to try forbidden fruit, then feel guilty about it, and blame me for ruining his life. Obviously the vast majority of his church will never accept gayness.

You go to church due to the cute guy is in the church?

On 12/20/2019 at 7:56 AM, Guest Juicy Grapes partaking said:

I can only think of two religions that do not discriminate Gay people.

HINDUSISM &

BUDDHISM

No question needed, as simple as that.

It is not as simple as that.

You forgot to add some Christian churches.  The Episcopalians,  the Anglicans in America,  don't discriminate against gays.  Equally non-discriminating are the Presbyterians and Lutherans. Even the Catholic church, so traditionally anti-gay, has eased this stance and its only objection to homosexuality is ... homosexual sex.   Have a look here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominational_positions_on_homosexuality

One can see the possibility that in some decades the majority of Christianity will have dropped the opposition to homosexuality.

What may remain are the non-denominational churches that are the money making enterprises of unscrupulous individuals who bash gays to distract from the fact that they are false preachers. 

Edited by Steve5380

On 12/19/2019 at 9:19 PM, Guest InBangkok said:

There are references to homosexuality (men lying with other men) in both the Old and New Testament. Both are laden with a very considerable degree of doubt. We know that the Old Testament references were never written down until at least 500 years after they are alleged to have been made. They were handed down through the generations - and we all know what happens when a so-called fact is repeated ad infinitum. It gets changed with each telling through the accretion of all manner of personal feelings. To believe that something was stated as fact after a gap of 500 or more years is, frankly, unbelievable.

As for the two references in the New Testament attributed to Paul, there are three points to note. The first is that Paul was referring back to the "unbelievable" admonitions in the ancient book of Leviticus. Then there is the fact that the translations of the Greek words which were used by Paul for homosexual acts are open to considerable interpretation. Some scholars state unequivocally that they do not refer specifically to homosexuality but to prostitution in general. Thirdly,  the tribe of Christians at that time was very small and had to live amongst a much larger group of much larger tribes, many more powerful. It was important that the small tribes procreate so as to increase their number. The use of sperm was essential to increase numbers. Inevitably, therefore, there were negative feelings if this were not the case.

I think that you have a correct view on how condemnation of homosexuality infiltrated Christianity.

Especially troubling is Paul's Letter to the Romans,  where he described some people in Rome with immoralities that not only don't match at all the attitudes of us gays,  but are even the complete opposite.  Add to this the "kindness" of this individual declaring that homosexuals deserve death!   YET, the historical church bought into the idea that the people Paul mentioned are the horrible GAYS, and held these falsities with a gusto that shows how organized religion needs the contrast between them and SINNERS.  I like the saying: "Churches need SIN like the fish need water"!  :lol:

On 12/20/2019 at 5:13 AM, Guest Tang Abeng said:

She is not being honest and asking you a question that is NOT open to a mutual dialog and understand you but is filtered through her own bias and prejudice of what she is taught or believe in. That is not someone who is out to understand you and have your general concern at heart. Someone like that is not even open to say another perspective of another religion. She is opening the dialog in the hope of CHANGING YOU to what she like or am comfortable with..

Either you are somneone prepare with all the answers  to debate her or best to spend your energy elsewhere on things more worthwhile.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole
9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You go to church due to the cute guy is in the church?

I have not attended church with him. He wants me to start attending church with him. I have only agreed -- at the moment -- to attend his Christmas Eve party and meet his (mostly church group) friends. On one hand, I wouldn't mind having a group of mostly moral young people to hang out with, but some church types can be quite overbearing.

My big worry, though, is that if I start hanging out and possibly going to church with them -- and become good friends with him -- I eventually won't be able to suppress my feelings for him and that could eventually prove problematic. My head is telling me to resist the temptation to befriend him but he's very easygoing and makes me feel happy.

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is not as simple as that.

You forgot to add some Christian churches.  The Episcopalians,  the Anglicans in America,  Presbyterians and Lutherans. Even the Catholic church,...

It is simple.  You only need to wrap your head around it.  There is only one Church and that is the Bible - often forgotten and left to gather dust,  by many Church goers.

The Bible should not be feared by Gay people.  God created laws (for the Jews) during Moses days (and also briefly mentioned in Paul's letters), in order to Challenge the Jewish people to know their place, as a sinful human.  Today, Jewish and Muslim  are still reciting those laws by hard , but continue to Sin.  God is right on point.

If there no Sin, there is no need to sacrifice lamb or goat every year to cleanse themselves out of it....you get the picture.  So what make you think such people has the right to criticise other sinners?

BIBLE is a tree full of lives. There are fruits, insects, flowers, leaves, branches, roots, fertilisers, soil and different creatures living  co-existently.   You cannot pick one and hate the other (anti-gay preachers style).  Embrace the whole tree as it is, and it will bear more fruits for you in the name of GRACE

8 hours ago, Guest Juicy Grapes partaking said:

It is simple.  You only need to wrap your head around it.  There is only one Church and that is the Bible - often forgotten and left to gather dust,  by many Church goers.

The Bible should not be feared by Gay people.  God created laws (for the Jews) during Moses days (and also briefly mentioned in Paul's letters), in order to Challenge the Jewish people to know their place, as a sinful human.  Today, Jewish and Muslim  are still reciting those laws by hard , but continue to Sin.  God is right on point.

If there no Sin, there is no need to sacrifice lamb or goat every year to cleanse themselves out of it....you get the picture.  So what make you think such people has the right to criticise other sinners?

BIBLE is a tree full of lives. There are fruits, insects, flowers, leaves, branches, roots, fertilisers, soil and different creatures living  co-existently.   You cannot pick one and hate the other (anti-gay preachers style).  Embrace the whole tree as it is, and it will bear more fruits for you in the name of GRACE

Again you come up with "it is simple".   We should not wrap our heads around your "simplicity" but hope that you sooner or later realize the complexity of religion.

The Bible (and by this I mean the Christian Bible) is NOT a Church.  It is a book,  a compendium of writings that was compiled by the religious authorities by the fourth century.  These individuals decided what the Bible should be  (unless you believe in inspiration by the Holy Spirit).  You may see the Bible as a tree full of leafs and a source of grace.   What I think is important is that the Bible should not be a source of misinterpretations that allow reality be distorted and groups of people be unjustly discriminated.   Have you heard the saying that "even the devil can cite the Bible to his advantage" ?

Yesterday I saw a video where a preacher gives a very plausible explanation of how the alleged condemnation of gays in Paul's Letter to the Romans is a misinterpretation.  I will start a new thread to present this important evidence to the forum.

Edited by Steve5380

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Have you heard the saying that "even the devil can cite the Bible to his advantage" ?

I will start a new thread to present this important evidence to the forum.

No need to start a new thread lah.  Devil can make use of any religions to their advantage, most of the time, politically, here and abroad..   Same applies to the heart of every men, in every conceivable colors.   Everything in this world is man made system,  make up belief, story books, drama, movies, the accessories you wear,  the cum-filled condom, the internet you surf and the foods that arrived on your table, even some of the bitchy stories in this forum.  Who are we kidding, right?  You still use them to your delight.

Do we need to shun a knife that was once used as weapon or completely dismiss the ocean due certain seafood allergy?   Long story short,  fuck the preachers and live with the bible (or scriptures, Quran or even Harry Potter if I may) to do good, see good, and feel good if you have a GOOD HEART (that matters).

56 minutes ago, Guest Juicy Grapes partaking said:

No need to start a new thread lah.  

Have you looked into  my new thread: "USA Southern Baptists: sex abusers and one holy Pastor" ?  Have you watched the video?

I recommend you do.  You will find some inspiration :)

Guest InBangkok
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The Bible (and by this I mean the Christian Bible) is NOT a Church.  It is a book,  a compendium of writings that was compiled by the religious authorities by the fourth century.  These individuals decided what the Bible should be  (unless you believe in inspiration by the Holy Spirit).

Steve5380 is absolutely correct. Whereas the Old Testament was written some 500 or more years after the events it describes, the New Testament was compiled about 300 years and more later than the events it describes. A group of scholars, theologists and others read through a vast number of documents before they decided what would be in the New Testament. Clearly they wanted to include what fitted their ideas of Christianity. So they left out a lot of factual writings that would have given evidence against the writings they decided to include. One omitted was the so-called 18-chapter Gospel of Judas. Although this has now been carbon dated to the late 3rd century, there remains more than a possibility that it contains an element of truth. And part of that "truth" is that Jesus commanded Judas to betray him. Can either of these Testaments therefore truly be described as the World of God? I submit that is highly unlikely.

Let's also remember that throughout history our world has seen many religions. They are born, the thrive for a while - and then they die. How many remember the Zorastrian faith? This was the world's first monotheistic religion. It was born 3,500 years ago - millennia before Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed. It became the religion of the world's largest Empire, the Persian Empire, and worshipped by many millions. Now it is in its death throws with only a few thousand adherents in Iran and elsewhere. It was an even worse ending for the religions of the Egyptian Empire, the Greek Empire, the Roman Empire and the Norse Gods. Who now worships fire, the sun, Zeus or Odin? To all extents and purposes, no-one does.

Even today, the broad Church that was Christianity in its early days has split into dozens of different sects from Catholics and Protestants, Evangelicals and Orthodox Christians,  Quakers, Methodists and Pentacostalists - and so on. And in many parts of the world, Christianity is dying. Many people now cannot understand how a faith born from persecution of one small tribe by a host of other warring small tribes dotted around a tiny part of the world, most under the yolk of the Roman Empire, can have been adopted by so many in the world. As the centuries passed and with most of the world's population living a miserable existence, merely trying to survive, the idea of a heaven full of milk and honey must have seemed hugely appealing. "We can put up with this miserable existence because we know we will live like Princes after we die," must surely have been the feeling.

Yet, during all these centuries it is generally agreed that Christianity has been directly responsible for the deaths of 100 million and more of its adherents! Where is the God of Love, I wonder?

Two months ago the Church of England published findings showing that only 2% of the population now regularly attend Church, down from 39% in 1950. This is despite the fact that both the Old and New Testaments state unequivocally that Church attendance and communion with others is a key element of the religion.

So I suggest again to the OP that he informs his female boss of these facts instead of her relying on alleged facts that may have little basis in truth.

Your starting part is correct. But I thought the first written new testimony papers where from 80 years after Jesus death (book of Marcus).

I need to correct you. Thanks to Martin Luther, church attendance is no longer considered a duty for Protestants.

The second part is I need to object if you intend to take negative sides with Christianity or make them to warrior against other religions.

I m not a friend of Christian missionaries (Papua New Guinea, South America etc). Yes there had been religious wars by Christians. Nobody want to deny this.

But other religions don't come with clean hands either.

The Quran has the same issue of being written by other people and at a later stage.

Mohammed was illiterate. During his life time he recited the Quran verses, the first edition was written down around 10 years after his death.

There had been amendments, the following Kalif, took down the verses during his reign around 19 years later again.

Strangely, the earlier versions of the written Quran were burnt by the second Kalif in the year 651.

There had been plenty room for amendments...

Difficult subject: It 's like opening Pandora's box.

Responsible for deaths by religious motives:

With ISIS, Al kaida. And the early parts this religion was already at war with the other Arab tribes around them...

Hinduism: Ayodhya

And even Bhuddism: What is happening in the West of Myanmar?

If religious would simply practise what they preach: Love and Peace.

I personally don't see why a gay can't be religious. It is his personal matter. The questions seems to me as an offence.

Would somebody as a female Prostitute whether she can't be religious???

Guest InBangkok
3 hours ago, Guest peace said:

Your starting part is correct. But I thought the first written new testimony papers where from 80 years after Jesus death (book of Marcus).

I need to correct you. Thanks to Martin Luther, church attendance is no longer considered a duty for Protestants.

Interesting comments and i am sure that some are accurate. As for your comments on Luther and church attendance not being considered a duty, i wonder where you came upon this information. There are three basic sacred acts of Lutheranism as proposed by Luther. One was the sacrament of the Eucharist. Catholics believe that recipients actually eat and drink the true body of Christ in the form of consecrated bread and wine. Luther totally agreed with the sacrament but did not go so far. He believed it was merely a spiritual act - but an important one.  He also had very strong words for those who did not believe in the sacrament. "Who are you, little man or little woman, to despise what God in his love offers you and in his Word so clearly commands of you?" He also states that it should be necessary for Christians to partake of this sacrament on a regular basis. In his own words - 

"It is certainly true, as I have found in my own experience, and as everyone will find in his own case, that if a person stays away from the sacrament, day by day he will become more hardened against and his faith will grow cold, and eventually, he will spurn it all together.  To avoid this we must examine our heart and conscience and act like a person who really desires to be right with God.  The more we do this, the more will our heart be warmed and kindled and our faith will not grow cold and dead."

I fail to understand how it is possible to partake in the sacrament, other than in a communal Church setting.

While going to church is a duty for Catholics, for protestants is it an offer.

Luther abolished Canon 1247 of CIC. It is not a duty but at the option of the Lutherans to attend church. However, attending church is seen as important.

Luther intended for every Christian to be able to read the bible for himself and to abolish mess to be held in Latin, he intended Christians to understand the bible on their own and not through interpretation by a priest.

We seem to be discussing how believable religions are, and in particular, how believable should be the Bible.

The issue of the TS may be closer to "should we gays be accepted free of sin by the religions,  in particular by Christianity"?

I have faced since childhood the issue that for the Catholics, I am a sinner!  But no one knows better what "gay" is than we the gays.  And I know in my heart that homosexuality is NOT sin. This has been a big factor in my agnosticism, lack of belief,  because "ALL the dogmas of a TRUE religion must be consistently TRUE".  And here I found that Catholicism believes that homosexuality is SIN, which is totally false,  therefore the whole religion is FALSE.

Until two days ago I was firm in my idea that it is hard to disprove that the Bible holds homosexuality as sin,  until I watched the sermon of Pastor Danny Cortez  (which I posted in a separate thread), where I found for the first time a logical explanation of how Apostle Paul in his letter to the Romans did NOT condemn today's homosexuals but the people in the emperor's court lead by a degenerate Caligula.  This clears Paul in my mind, whom I had always held as an evil impostor.  I immediately read back Paul's letter in the Bible,  and I agree with the Pastor Cortez. I went back to my old book "God Believes in Love", by the Episcopalian gay bishop Gene Robinson, where he makes a good rational case for the Bible saying absolutely nothing about homosexuality, neither bad nor good, but this was extracted by misinterpretation (and I would add, also by bad will), and this reaffirmed to me that indeed,  the Bible is neutral about homosexuality.

Soon I will conclude that the Christian SIN of homosexuality was a mistake,  and hopefully all Christianity will reach the same conclusion sooner or later.  Christianity without this mistake will become more believable to me,  although I still see the whole dogma as symbolic, allegoric, full of fantasies of miracles and what not. :lol:

Also, if it turns out that the Christian SIN of homosexuality was a mistake,  a forgivable error...  how is it possible that a just God in heaven would have allowed his Holy Church to mistakenly condemn a group of innocent people for nearly two thousand years ???

Edited by Steve5380

8 minutes ago, Guest sin? said:

How can it be a sin looking at the lusting Catholic priests. After he asked you for sucking his dick, you can still confess directly afterwards to the same priest. ...

Yes, but HE cannot confess to himself, he cannot give himself absolution.

Guest confessions room
10 hours ago, Guest sin? said:

How can it be a sin looking at the lusting Catholic priests. After he asked you for sucking his dick, you can still confess directly afterwards to the same priest. ...

that's why coffessions rooms are dark and hidden, you CUNT see who u conffesed

Actually first please define religion.

1. Higher being worshiping?

2. Moral following?

3. An entry to eternity home after death?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Huh...? What is this?? Mindef preaches Catholicism now? 

no it means I have catholic as a religion on my birth certificate and dog tag. How did you interpret that from what I said even?

Edited by feedersmiracle

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

Guest Sinner yet called

I'm 30s and together with my bf for 10 years. 5 Years ago i have converted to Catholicism. After years of study, reflection, prayer, spiritual direction from various priest. I have decided to practice chastity. My bf and I have been enjoying real affection from each other without sex. Basically anything below the belt we dont touch. He is very understanding and but i know that he loves me a lot , so do i. With long discussion with him. He agreed with me as well. We slept in separate room but same house. Go to movie. Eat. Do house chores. Hug and kissing, but not sexually arousing kind of hugging. 

I'm practicing Catholic, serving in the church, go to confession frequently. Yes i always struggle but things get better each day. But yes, homosexuality is not a sin according to cathecism of catholic church (ccc 2357) but the act itself is the sin. Thus, homosexual person is called to practice chastity. With support and prayer, God will help with the struggle. 

1 hour ago, Guest Sinner yet called said:

, homosexuality is not a sin according to cathecism of catholic church (ccc 2357) but the act itself is the sin.

Do you mean

Men sex men is a sin

But

Men love men is not a sin? 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

39 minutes ago, Guest Sinner yet called said:

I'm 30s and together with my bf for 10 years. 5 Years ago i have converted to Catholicism. After years of study, reflection, prayer, spiritual direction from various priest. I have decided to practice chastity. My bf and I have been enjoying real affection from each other without sex. Basically anything below the belt we dont touch. He is very understanding and but i know that he loves me a lot , so do i. With long discussion with him. He agreed with me as well. We slept in separate room but same house. Go to movie. Eat. Do house chores. Hug and kissing, but not sexually arousing kind of hugging. 

I'm practicing Catholic, serving in the church, go to confession frequently. Yes i always struggle but things get better each day. But yes, homosexuality is not a sin according to cathecism of catholic church (ccc 2357) but the act itself is the sin. Thus, homosexual person is called to practice chastity. With support and prayer, God will help with the struggle. 

Chastity should be fine if it works for you.  But don't stay away too long from nice orgasms, which seem to be good for the prostate.

The Church has finally recognized that homosexuality is not a choice.  Therefore, it cannot be a sin.  But soon it will have to change their standards again because there is mounting evidence that nowhere in the WHOLE BIBLE is a  condemnation any sex that can be traced to homosexuality.   And the Catholic church of today also holds as sin the heterosexual sex that is not done for procreation with a formally married spouse.   So...   so the majority of humanity at this time is in SIN caused by sex.   What a waste of souls that may not enter the narrow gates of heaven and will have to content themselves with an eternal residency in hell!  :lol:😲😄:D

Guest InBangkok
11 hours ago, Guest Sinner yet called said:

I'm 30s and together with my bf for 10 years. 5 Years ago i have converted to Catholicism. After years of study, reflection, prayer, spiritual direction from various priest. I have decided to practice chastity. My bf and I have been enjoying real affection from each other without sex.

Chastity is a choice any man or woman can make, but I suspect very few do. I had dinner on Sunday with a friend I have known for more than three decades. In his teens, he believed his 'calling' was to become a priest. So he made a vow to himself that he would not be tempted even to masturbate. After leaving his teens he quickly became a world expert in his chosen profession (not the Church). But he still believed in chastity. Then in his mid-30s, at a convention he met a man in a similar profession. They exchanged cards. Although living on different continents, a month later that man made contact to say he would be in my friend's city in a few weeks. Could they have dinner?

The two have now been together as a couple living in the same home for two decades. Chastity quickly became a thing of the past for my friend. And as he has told me several times, he cannot now believe in truly loving another person in a chaste relationship. 

But we are all different.

Dear All,

This is not a topic about religion. I believe we all have our own beliefs and faith.

Prayers

This is the place for us to pray and hope our prayers will be heard.

example: I prayed for world peace.

Confession

For those who desperately need to talk to someone but am afraid or so, y not let it go now. Let it be heard and take a load of your chest [at least]

example: I confessed that i once sleep with my best friend boyfriend. I trully regret what i did.

Advice

Those who read some confessions you also can give advice.

Please, do pour all your hearts and feelings in here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.