Male HQ

Life of a Singaporean male stripper

Mushigg

What I envy in a young male stripper is the self confidence that his body is so attractive that people will pay to see him.

When I was young I could only see what I thought were defects in my body.

It took many years of adult life to start seeing me as attractive, and now...  still a little attractive  :)

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think it's rather sad that there are people who are leading such a life to earn our supplement their living nowadays. 

Why?

The job of a male stripper is voluntary.  It is different from that of women who are sexual slaves controlled by some pimp.

If a guy has the attributes that are in demand, he can offer them for a compensation that the market dictates.

He has to voluntarily submit to some unpleasant clients?  What job does not have its negatives?  

But the male stripper probably has a choice of clients too.  The bad comes only with the unexpected.

10 hours ago, Guest auntie's sweetheart said:

If you will be given a chance, which life would you choose? A prime minister or a male stripper?

This question , u should start another chat topic just like any users who starts with anything that comes to mind regardless it purposes or meaning

42 minutes ago, Lemonjuice said:

They simply provide the service in demand.

Economics 101

There are a lot of services in demand. If a person actually needed to make this choice to provide this male-stripper service is still rather sad. Do you think the male stripper would want to do this for or to supplement his living if he wants to? 

35 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Why?

The job of a male stripper is voluntary.  It is different from that of women who are sexual slaves controlled by some pimp.

If a guy has the attributes that are in demand, he can offer them for a compensation that the market dictates.

He has to voluntarily submit to some unpleasant clients?  What job does not have its negatives?  

But the male stripper probably has a choice of clients too.  The bad comes only with the unexpected.

Which job is not "voluntary"? But if he has better options, will he have "voluntarily" subjected himself to the gaze and the touch of people who don't even know him. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There are a lot of services in demand. If a person actually needed to make this choice to provide this male-stripper service is still rather sad. Do you think the male stripper would want to do this for or to supplement his living if he wants to? 

Which job is not "voluntary"? But if he has better options, will he have "voluntarily" subjected himself to the gaze and the touch of people who don't even know him. 

There are many, many jobs that are not "voluntary" but must be done to survive.  This is the case with people of little or no skills.  Like for example: cleaning jobs, dish washers, trench diggers. 

A male stripper, male prostitute usually has sufficient strength to do these "survival" jobs, but he may CHOOSE to strip or prostitute because more money comes in with less effort. 

5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

There are many, many jobs that are not "voluntary" but must be done to survive.  This is the case with people of little or no skills.  Like for example: cleaning jobs, dish washers, trench diggers. 

A male stripper, male prostitute usually has sufficient strength to do these "survival" jobs, but he may CHOOSE to strip or prostitute because more money comes in with less effort. 

If he already has sufficient to survive, and if there are better options, will anyone voluntarily CHOOSE to strip or prostitute, even if more money can come in with less effort? Case closed. Period.  

51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If he already has sufficient to survive, and if there are better options, will anyone voluntarily CHOOSE to strip or prostitute, even if more money can come in with less effort? Case closed. Period.  

You are entitled to your feelings about prostitution and you can see the case closed.  But others may not.

I never tried it as a stripper, male prostitute. But I can imagine that it is not necessarily as sordid,  unsavory, shoddy either. After all it is a job where one gives pleasure to another human being. 

Edited by Steve5380

13 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe you tried to prostitute and failed.  So the case is closed, Period, for you.   Very good, you can leave the thread and do something else.

But I never failed as a stripper, male prostitute.  (I never tried it either). I can imagine that it is not necessarily as sordid,  unsavory, shoddy either. After all it is a job where one gives pleasure to another human being. 

Oh, so we are going into the argumentum ad hominem mode already? Since you started it, I'd continue by guessing that you have never tried to be, and can never fail as, a stripper or a male prostitute, because no one will ever hire you, since nobody finds pleasure in seeing, touching or even smelling a Dirty Old Man who don't bother to shower everyday. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Why they choose to be strippers it’s none of my business. There are many factors which underpin their personal decisions of trade profession, noting that benefit/risks are not always about more or less money. 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Not sure how true such content is.

it is very difficult to find male stripper in Singapore that will go all the way! 
been trying to find.

its much easier to find in bangkok!😜

On 1/3/2020 at 1:38 AM, Guest auntie's sweetheart said:

If you will be given a chance, which life would you choose? A prime minister or a male stripper?

Neither.

23 hours ago, whitefuck said:

Aint gonna be easy, boys.

Lots of hardwork in maintaining that body and attitude.  been there, done that when in states.

Very true. Many don't realise the effort and hardwork that go into looking good for each performance

On 1/3/2020 at 12:23 AM, Guest curious said:

during the performance, how to ensure nobody will secretly take pics or videos?

imagine your face and body appearing all over the internet.

Well, I'm sure the stripper is prepared for that and would be comfortable. Of course, the audience must not secretly shoot video or take pic of the performance lah

• 6 months later...
Guest guest
On 1/5/2020 at 5:25 PM, Guest Try and see said:

The only thing I noticed about this article is that there are a lot of lonely women in S'pore.

I don't blame them though - S'porean straight men are boring as hell.

There are also a lot of lonely men in s'pore.

11 minutes ago, begleitung said:

I wonder if they only hire the fit ones. Or skinny ones as well. 

Its obvious right. Unless different fetish... 

On 7/22/2020 at 9:00 PM, Guest guest said:

There are also a lot of lonely men in s'pore.

There's a market for them at Geylang and here in BW. 😆

On 1/2/2020 at 11:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

Oh, so we are going into the argumentum ad hominem mode already? Since you started it, I'd continue by guessing that you have never tried to be, and can never fail as, a stripper or a male prostitute, because no one will ever hire you, since nobody finds pleasure in seeing, touching or even smelling a Dirty Old Man who don't bother to shower everyday. 

You are right that I have never tried to be a stripper or male prostitute.  I was not always an older man, and in my youth I was very good looking (although I didn't recognize this at the time)

I could have made some good money in the sex business, but I was more interested in engineering and technical skills,  and so I made good money with this instead of sex. :) 

On 7/22/2020 at 4:17 AM, AMorrison said:

Of course there a people who don't want to do their job but they have to and we still need the services that they are providing. Being a stripper is not bad, we don't have a bad job. Everyone is making their own choice. Also if they are strippers it doesn't' mean that they receive money 'cause they are fucked by everyone. These girls are dancing. You know we wanted to make a surprise for one of my friends and called for strip dance using this site hotgatlinburgstrippers.com. They made an incredible show and we paid only for the dance. Think about it!

To be a stripper is not so different from being a ballet dancer who exhibits her/his body to wide audiences.  And, as you say,  stripper is not the same as prostitute.  A good stripper needs to have a good technique to be pleasant to her/his public.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

To be a stripper is not so different from being a ballet dancer who exhibits her/his body to wide audiences.  And, as you say,  stripper is not the same as prostitute.  A good stripper needs to have a good technique to be pleasant to her/his public.

French ballerinas get to retire around 37.

Singapore?

It is a stepping stone for a career, hopefully of one's choice.

No one mentioned the one who hired a teenager to murder his wife.

Occupational hazards, social and mentality wise, is a major concern. 

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest Curious
On 8/4/2020 at 4:10 AM, Steve5380 said:

A stripper is like a ballet dancer? That's rich. The bodies of ballet dancers, male and female, are mostly covered. Certainly the genital area is. A stripper ends up nude. I suppose you imagine strippers have the bodies of a Nureyev.

• 8 months later...

Its' not always a choice, especially if you have parents and siblings depending on you. You would want to make the most money out it in a short period and then exit. Not everyone can be and qualified to be a MB, so instead of thinking MB is bad etc. Look at it in another perspective, its a demand and supply thing. MB are just supplying what ppl demand (of course, this excludes scammers). Scammers are ppl who cheat, and it's not a fair trade.

I think stripping is just a job like any other. You are there to make money by using what your mama and papa gave you and moving in a way that entices the customer to shower you with tips. 

If you have the body and the moves to be a male stripper, go for it. At least you are maximizing what you already have, and you are not begging for handouts. 

Love. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm new to this forum and stumbled upon your post, it's intriguing to hear about the experiences of male strippers from different parts of the world, and I appreciate your honesty about the ups and downs of the job. It's refreshing to see someone share their perspective in a candid manner, without any pretense or exaggeration. I also checked out the video you linked, and I have to say, it looks like the guys from Male Strippers Charleston know how to have a good time! But beyond the fun and entertainment, I'm sure there's a lot of hard work that goes into this profession, both in terms of physical fitness and mental preparation.

Edited by Greenther

On 12/14/2021 at 1:40 PM, Ironrod said:

It's not difficult to comprehend MB thoughts.  I can see that the Thai man is not especially interested in eating and was likely just looking to quickly get laid paid and go about his day. I felt his zest wasn't there, he knew it was purely transactional.   It resembled ONS in certain ways. Love is not conceivable, especially with distant clients. In this aspect, MB are highly street savvy even at his age. Dignity aside, the risk of being MB is also high.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.