Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

The quality are just so-so today. Tbh in my personal exp, Keybox honestly has much better quality. Had fun with much better looking and friendlier guys compared to Hook- where most guys are meh & boring. But that is just my personal exp lah. Dk why Hook always don't really "work-out" well for me, but KB always surprises me.

6 hours ago, Walkofmylife said:

The quality are just so-so today. Tbh in my personal exp, Keybox honestly has much better quality. Had fun with much better looking and friendlier guys compared to Hook- where most guys are meh & boring. But that is just my personal exp lah. Dk why Hook always don't really "work-out" well for me, but KB always surprises me.

Haha true. KB seem friendlier and people there arr more open. 

Guest Guest

I personally do not think keybox crowd is better looking. It is true that hook club guys are hard to get, but they really are younger and hotter. I go keybox when I want easy fun with more normal looking guys. I go hook club when I want better looking guys.

Guest Newguest
44 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I personally do not think keybox crowd is better looking. It is true that hook club guys are hard to get, but they really are younger and hotter. I go keybox when I want easy fun with more normal looking guys. I go hook club when I want better looking guys.

I agree. Keybox is kinda messy to me. Maybe there isn’t a crowd at hook yet . 

Guest Guest 8899
23 minutes ago, Guest Newguest said:

I agree. Keybox is kinda messy to me. Maybe there isn’t a crowd at hook yet . 

R there theme nite or jus towel for everyone in maze?

13 hours ago, Beefycub said:

Hook has younger and better looking crowd. But that also means they like to play hard to get. 

KB has the average Joes with more mature dudes. And they are less picky. 

They cater to different segments. 

Lets not get into which club is better and that shit again. 

Both are good in their own ways. 

Umm but my frd say the crowd there cmi leh. 

Guest Client
On 8/3/2020 at 1:14 AM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Umm but my frd say the crowd there cmi leh. 

Usually these toxic hearsays are spread by CMI uncles or chubs that got pissed off by multiple rejections in Hook and want to vent their frustrations by discouraging others from going. Just ignore such ill-intentioned people & gp experience it for yourself.

4 hours ago, Newbicuriousxxx said:

Hi, I'm nearby, anyone wanna go there with me?

1 warning point for posting ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

You are not a kid and are old enough to enter a place. Stop asking people to go there with you.

Grow some balls.

On 8/5/2020 at 9:54 PM, Guest Client said:

Usually these toxic hearsays are spread by CMI uncles or chubs that got pissed off by multiple rejections in Hook and want to vent their frustrations by discouraging others from going. Just ignore such ill-intentioned people & gp experience it for yourself.

Hmmm that guy who told me is tall young muscle boy. Well maybe cos his expectation was higher.

Went yesterday when Keybox was too full. The counter guys are really hospitable. One wore specs and one is a tall cute guy. I never got such good customer service from keybox or cruise club before. Thanks for making me feel like I have friends in Hook :)

The crowd are of average guys mostly, but there's a handful of hot guys. There's still lots of guys who play hard to get but I feel that's much much lesser compared to Cruise. I figured it could be because those are patrons who went in on free entrance. Having to pay now makes these young patrons think twice about wasting time.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

2 hours ago, Guest Lll said:

How’s the crowd there?

I was there ystday.  Greeted politely by this cute specky front desk. Sensible crowd. Clean. No funky smell. As for statues blimey they still exists! Overall ok to me. Reckon it takes time to pick up but as soon as COVID-19 thing over, this place will soon be happening like Cruise if not better. 

Guest Client

Pretty quiet on a Tuesday evening yesterday, only a handful of guys there cruising (<10)during the peak hour. Got fucked by a top followed by quickies with 3 other guys. 

Guest Harrppy
1 hour ago, Guest Client said:

Around 5pm roughly, quite disappointed with the crowd size. Hope the next trip on a weekend will be better. 

Nothing to be disappointed. Yesterday KB also dun need to Q for lockers. Although they claimed that inside got 40+ customers, but we all know that KB always give false alarm.  Everywhere is still quiet.

Guest Client

That's why I skipped KB yesterday as their Tue crowd is not so great in the past especially now that those under 25yo have to pay, will be even worse.

Actually the govt should increase the limit to 75% of pre-covid capacity, when people are having fun inside the rooms, the maze tends to look empty.

Anyway I had my fun yesterday so still not a wasted trip.

Guest not bad move

Don't think the entry fee for below 25 is a bad thing. Keeps away all those annoying guys away who actually most of the times disturb the environment and are standing around hitting out people who approach them or give weird looks.

Wouldn't mind if they had a one time free entry for those below 25, then they can go n see what's going on but second visit need to pay.

It's just a mentality thing and  for plenty locals  this not one of the only issues with such local schemes.

If you pay, you are eager to get a return for your money.

If it's free, then I go n look and can just stand around the wall and leave later. Only wasted my own time but even got some free look on some nice tools walking around...

Get rid of this. has never served the place... (just look at predecessor of Hook...)

12 hours ago, yoo_ris said:

21 August 2020

Friday

Went today at around 5PM. The receptionists were nice. Registration fee is free for the first year so you only have to pay for entry fee, you just need to show ID so they will know which age group you will have to pay. They provided a pack of condom, a pack of lube, a bottle of water, a towel, and a locker key. They gave me the standard locker as I carried a bag with me. They then told me that I have to wear mask anywhere except when going to shower.

There were around 10 people only tho lol. Most of them left and replaced by a new set of guys by around 6PM probably around 15-20 in total people. There were a few sexy slim twinks (my type lol) and some dash of bears, uncles, daddies.

The maze is pretty nice compared to the previous one from Cruise. They have these cage-ish rooms with no walls but with metal grills perfect for showing off lol. They have rooms of different sizes. They also have an open bed probably for open orgy similar to the 3rd floor beds but smaller.

Lighting was a bit too dark for me though. They do have those led light tubes on the floor to guide your path. However, there's not a place where I can quickly see a better glimpse of a person coz there's no such part with enough light. The room I also went in with another guy doesn't have lights on the walls or ceiling so it was still pretty dim. Not sure about other rooms.

Shower room and toilets in the first floor are still the same as Cruise. Locker rooms are now on both sides with the gym equipment in the middle. The seats and lockers have separation marks for social distancing. Some patrons wore mask in the maze while a few didn't bother.

It was worth the visit for me since I ended up with a guy I like. Some guys left without finding anyone. Overall, crowd is still small so have to expect less options.

Thank you for such a details review! Helpful for people like me who never went before.

15 hours ago, stocky76 said:

The receptionist one tall cute guy ,short wearing specs guy he is cute and one another guy with the hair style up their customer service is so good! I feel very welcomed there! Hope to see them again 

15 hours ago, stocky76 said:

The receptionist one tall cute guy ,short wearing specs guy he is cute and one another guy with the hair style up their customer service is so good! I feel very welcomed there! Hope to see them again 

Guest reliable
1 hour ago, cuteboi69 said:

How’s the crowd now

These crowd queries are annoying. 

You will never get any truthful or reliable response. 

The place is either hopelessly packed or hopelessly empty or anything in between of both!

Take this as a reliable response to your crowd query!

Was there on sat & sun around 4pm is about 40+ by estimation, seems like there is maximum capacity according to the counter staff. the club looks huge so i don't feel the cramp. the gym was occupied...by surprise people do work out there. kinda like the crowds:) Shall visit and check-out on weekdays.

30 minutes ago, Robxx said:

Can I solely go to Hook for the gym? Can I remove my shirt while working out?

Can u pls call and ask them 

Also can you pls google their number and dont ask here , what is their NUMBER 

• G_M changed the title to Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.