Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

On 12/24/2021 at 2:47 PM, Beefycub said:

Think Hook's target of the young guys may be waning these days. 

Half the time we are busy with school and frens, and the private groups are keeping us pretty sextified, so don't really need a place like Hook anymore.

Especially since the lockdown, and many have found alternative outlets and groups. 

Maybe once we get tired of the same old routines, might go back. 

Life will repeat in cycles. 😅

How did they survive with high overheads...really rich lobsters

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Regular Hooker

Visited on my regular Saturday and so happy to see my eye candy after so long of hoping! 🤤

Got this cute lean fit boy in his early 20s, probably non-Chinese/mixed and has the best six-pack. He looks very boyish/shy and statues a lot but when people approach he will let you touch him. Saw the dick before and wonder how such a lean boy can have such a juicy tool. 🍆💦

Saw him in the middle of an orgy this time. Unfortunately he was surrounded and can’t get near enough without people swatting hands away as though they own him.  I no chance anymore lah, seeing that that he always has admirers with people in the maze even whispering they want him😕 

Visited on my regular Saturday and so happy to see my eye candy after so long of hoping! 🤤

Got this cute lean fit boy in his early 20s, probably non-Chinese/mixed and has the best six-pack. He looks very boyish/shy and statues a lot but when people approach he will let you touch him. Saw the dick before and wonder how such a lean boy can have such a juicy tool. 🍆💦

Saw him in the middle of an orgy this time. Unfortunately he was surrounded and can’t get near enough without people swatting hands away as though they own him.  I no chance anymore lah, seeing that that he always has admirers with people in the maze even whispering they want him😕 

Lol I think I know who you talking about. Use to chance upon him on weekends

Always see him at the showers and try to sneak a peek. But haven’t seen him in a long time eh😕

Can agree his dick is super big for his lean size. I don’t mind choking on it. Then the way his abs reflect under the dim light🤤

What I dont understand is why he goes there lo. So boyish and innocent I think he can get any ass or dick he wants.

Got this weird skinny guy with a few tattoos. Approaches just about anyone and starts talking about creativity and a bunch of nonsense everytime, super annoying. Anyone has had similar experiences?

On 1/22/2022 at 3:50 AM, Guest Hook said:

Got this weird skinny guy with a few tattoos. Approaches just about anyone and starts talking about creativity and a bunch of nonsense everytime, super annoying. Anyone has had similar experiences?

he got abs one right? and had one tattoo on one of his arm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was my first visit to Hook this evening. The size of the crowd was decent and I would say quality was rather good. Place is clean and decent, and I appreciate the friendliness of the staff. It was a spontaneous evening.

Edited by qsefthu78

Guest Guest
On 3/13/2022 at 10:27 PM, qsefthu78 said:

It was my first visit to Hook this evening. The size of the crowd was decent and I would say quality was rather good. Place is clean and decent, and I appreciate the friendliness of the staff. It was a spontaneous evening.

share your experiences!

On 3/18/2022 at 12:03 AM, Boybibtm said:

I've never been to hook..could anyone accompany me there?

This is a discussion and not for you to post your hookups. 

You had been given enough warnings. 

You are banned!

Seriously, Grow some balls and go to the sauna yourself.

Wanna go sauna still must publicly ask strangers to accompany you to a gay sauna.

WTF! Grow up lah!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Patron
On 3/31/2022 at 9:53 AM, Guest Derelict said:

Most expensive entry fees with the least facilities.

Hook's price has always been competitive & it's facilities adequate enough for a sex club, at least they have cabins that come with proper raised platform beds + lube dispensers.

Although their crowd is lacking on weekdays, it is still a safe bet if you are looking for a place that is not packed but with the greatest concentration of younger guys. 

Guest $$$$$$
On 4/2/2022 at 3:26 AM, Guest Patron said:

Hook's price has always been competitive & it's facilities adequate enough for a sex club, at least they have cabins that come with proper raised platform beds + lube dispensers.

Although their crowd is lacking on weekdays, it is still a safe bet if you are looking for a place that is not packed but with the greatest concentration of younger guys. 

Hook $20 on a Sun afternnon. TMC $12-15,, KB $10.

• 3 weeks later...

Nowadays even the weeknd crowd quite stale. Like only a few cute boyboys. 

Crowd getting better, but whats the use lah if quality not there. And by 9pm the crowd starts to thin. 

How come in 2020 its much better than now when everything opening up? Used to see so many nice bodies and cute faces where you could finish on🤤

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 6:10 PM, Btmboi1706 said:

Anyone notice there is this tall, rather hunky guy, I think he probably in his 40s, frequent at hook club? I use to saw him back in cruise club very often, recently i went to hook club and saw him there again. 

He must be quite very hot🔥 for you to mention him ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Went there yesterday.

Place was good, mattresses are on raised platforms like beds. Env was cozy.

1. Place was quite empty, only a couple of guys there. Maybe it's a Monday.

2. Most are eye candies, and in pretty good shape. I felt ashamed of my body.

3. Almost all look young.. 20+? I felt quite old there.

Didn't managed to get hooked nor hooked anyone.. DIY and left. Don't think I'll be going back lol... More me than Hook though..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dumbest question
On 7/15/2022 at 3:17 AM, Guest Cock sucker said:

Are there many hunks with huge dick on a typical Saturday from 5-9.30pm?

no, they are normally there 4-5:30 and 10-11pm only.

Guest Guest annoyed

Just wanna rant a lil. Most people in hook is rather nice and can take rejection well. Uncles on the other hand... Just kept coming and touching you. Its such a turn off and annoying gesture.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.