Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shameless Peeps
On 7/16/2022 at 11:40 AM, Guest Guest annoyed said:

Just wanna rant a lil. Most people in hook is rather nice and can take rejection well. Uncles on the other hand... Just kept coming and touching you. Its such a turn off and annoying gesture.

Agree. I think there are some shameless people that tries over and over again despite being outright told in the face not interested. It does get annoying haha.

On 7/28/2022 at 12:29 PM, Weiweiweiweiwei said:

Went on Wed evening 6-8pm. crowd is thin despite being skin night. Will go again this weekend as I have a free pass to use.

There's wet sauna and water cooler that's pretty much it - probably will enjoy when there's more crowd as there's nothing much else to do. 

yup. Agreed. I went on a Friday night and there was less than 20 pax. 

went again but I had a free pass and it was worse…so sad to see it this way. 

Guest Depends
On 8/15/2022 at 3:19 PM, Loverofmassage said:

I think I'm rather okay with the amount of pax because I could always match with someone I like. People are generally more picky here.

On 8/15/2022 at 3:19 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Was there on Friday too, the crowd size was acceptable. Found someone to have fun with quite quickly. 

any more people and it would be overwhelming for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 5:58 PM, Guest Depends said:

I think I'm rather okay with the amount of pax because I could always match with someone I like. People are generally more picky here.

It will be more picky after everyone mask off...

Good sign as sometimes I mistaken those ppl are the types that I'm looking for...but after went into the room & took down our mask....hell that is my doomsday but just proceed by closing my eyes...

Edited by Erwi

On 8/7/2022 at 11:08 AM, Guest Shameless Peeps said:

Agree. I think there are some shameless people that tries over and over again despite being outright told in the face not interested. It does get annoying haha.

Agree. I tell them nicely but really annoyed by multiple touchings. Top of the list is this huge guy who cornered me. 

On 9/4/2022 at 9:33 AM, auscent said:

Agree. I tell them nicely but really annoyed by multiple touchings. Top of the list is this huge guy who cornered me. 

hook patronizer still quite polite overall & I like it...hv u ever go others?? that is call disaster like zombie hunting for human hahaaa

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BudiesBuddy
On 9/23/2022 at 2:40 AM, Guest JK$ said:

Why here is so quiet? It only has 27 pages as compared to KB’s 305 pages!

Becos KB are allow to contribute rubbishes article and will not get censored. Even not a complete word like : lol.  also can be published.

Sometime, the same person with 2 difference or more accounts, can self questions and self answer.

On 9/23/2022 at 2:40 AM, Guest JK$ said:

Why here is so quiet? It only has 27 pages as compared to KB’s 305 pages!

You know what they say about the empty barrel...

Seriously though. Been to both. But Hook by far has better looking and more gym fit members.

On 9/25/2022 at 4:51 PM, Guest Kinini said:

You know what they say about the empty barrel...

Seriously though. Been to both. But Hook by far has better looking and more gym fit members.

hush. dont let anyone know haha. its hidden gem. lots of eye candies, can feast your eyes with 6 pax and hot bods. its really high standard though, cause i saw lots of high quality one get rejected too. so if you go there to hook up, need to be proactive maybe . or else you can just observe like me. 

Edited by Gayhoe

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Guest Patron said:

What’s the crowd like?

What’s the crowd like?

What’s the crowd like?

What’s the crowd like?

you field report request guys are so fucking boring 

You fucking KB bitch speak for your own KeyBox, fucking moron too!! 

Today is my first time there at 9pm, and it was surprisingly empty despite a Saturday Skin night. Kinda disappointed not gonna lie… I’m a bottom with 5.5” cock size, but most of the people there have smaller cock than mine. If that’s the case, how to find a good top?

1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Today is my first time there at 9pm, and it was surprisingly empty despite a Saturday Skin night. Kinda disappointed not gonna lie… I’m a bottom with 5.5” cock size, but most of the people there have smaller cock than mine. If that’s the case, how to find a good top?

were you the shaved head young guy?

14 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

You can try visiting the other saunas & see how things work out for you.. 

Sometimes it's just the timing & pure luck!.. All the best & good luck, ya!

😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Guest Lxgb said:

Hi, is it mask or off now in hook?

Mask is optional. But if you wear a mask inside, unless you have a hotbod, you may not get much attention as others may think you have something to hide. I rather not take the chance of hooking someone into the room only to realize he is not my type after the mask comes off.

1 hour ago, MadMan said:

Mask is optional. But if you wear a mask inside, unless you have a hotbod, you may not get much attention as others may think you have something to hide. I rather not take the chance of hooking someone into the room only to realize he is not my type after the mask comes off.

Such a simple solution to a simple problem. If you pick him out when he wear mask. Go room. Without mask, realised is not your type... Just ask him to keep wearing the mask duhz. And fuck him like that. Or ask him to be mask when he fuck you so you can see his eyes when he destroy your mancunt

1 hour ago, Guest Haha said:

Such a simple solution to a simple problem. If you pick him out when he wear mask. Go room. Without mask, realised is not your type... Just ask him to keep wearing the mask duhz. And fuck him like that. Or ask him to be mask when he fuck you so you can see his eyes when he destroy your mancunt

Haha, not so simple, cos I love to kiss and get sucked. How to do that with mask on ?

10 minutes ago, MadMan said:

Haha, not so simple, cos I love to kiss and get sucked. How to do that with mask on ?

Then close your eyes when you kiss him and when he blow you lo. 

Why so picky. You make love to his face or his sex organ 

4 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

4 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

Why so picky. You make love to his face or his sex organ 

Sigh, that’s my problem I suppose…which explains why 80% of the time I went home dry..

Guest Hook first time

Is Hook usually empty on a weeknight? There were less than 15 pax in the whole establishment around 7-8:30pm. I even thought it’s a haven of hotties, apparently not. Most are average, some are above average at best. 😢 Quite surprising how empty it was 

11 hours ago, MadMan said:

im one of it who always wear mask lol... true must check out 1st as i ever go into the room n remove that guy mask n i feel super regret n awkward if i just run away liddat

1 hour ago, Guest Hook first time said:

Is Hook usually empty on a weeknight? There were less than 15 pax in the whole establishment around 7-8:30pm. I even thought it’s a haven of hotties, apparently not. Most are average, some are above average at best. 😢 Quite surprising how empty it was 

u can try it out on Fri & Sat night...if u enuf lucky, u will bump into above average guys

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.