Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

let's see where they will relocate to. They were a rather successful not too crowded and not too dead gay sauna pre-COVID....

I miss that vibe.

Other competitors such as the one that starts with a "K" is too crowded for my liking.

Guest LiaoLiao
3 hours ago, fenghou said:

let's see where they will relocate to. They were a rather successful not too crowded and not too dead gay sauna pre-COVID....

I miss that vibe.

Other competitors such as the one that starts with a "K" is too crowded for my liking.

That's becos the "K" has lot of FREE entries to make it crowded. But that place is getting more dirty.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2024 at 8:24 PM, Guest LiaoLiao said:

That's becos the "K" has lot of FREE entries to make it crowded. But that place is getting more dirty.

I guess the crowd is always more important.

While I will miss the current Hook location I look forward to it's reopening with a better crowd.

been to hook club only once but I went to cruise before.. I think both hook and cruise were from the same management.. 

when I use to patron cruise.. I felt that the staff there were a bit stuck up.. no smiles not that welcoming at all..  and when I tried hook club.. it was the same cold welcoming treatment.. 

bye hook 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.