Jump to content
Male HQ

Which public place is the most cruisy in your opinion?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess Yishun Park is cruisy? I went there late at night like 1am, to meet a hookup at a handicap, turns out there was someone outside who saw us went in and asked to join. Ended up in a threeway blo

I think many parks at nights (like MacRitchie, CBP, Bedok reservoir et ) and many MRT toilets (like the #1 Raffles Place, Chinatown etc)   Even gyms are very cruisy, so wherever horny guys a

Also Northpoint toilets are kinda cruisy. Specifically the one beside the Gym, near Bagus foodcourt and the one behind Soup Spoon. But I have yet to encounter a hot experience. Have seen people jerkin

Posted Images

Guest Time changed

Singapore is no longer a country with private y to cruise.  Every inch of the space u are likely to accidentally step  on someone's toe. If trump is our president Singapore won't be so crowded.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sex Grab
37 minutes ago, Love2Blow said:

In the past you have East Coast Fort Road, City Hall..... These days there is no longer a hot-spot? 


Just like most people now prefer online shopping and home delivery of meals, you should upgrade yourself to use Apps for your interest to go directly to your doorstep.  However, if you still prefer “window shopping”, any Swimming pool, gym, toilet at MRT, are places of higher chances. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest Time changed said:

Singapore is no longer a country with private y to cruise.  Every inch of the space u are likely to accidentally step  on someone's toe. If trump is our president Singapore won't be so crowded.  

 

You mean if Mr. Trump is our president, there will be less and mohs and migrant workers? But there are some BWers who like PRCs, Indians, Banglahs etc ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Right?
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

 

You mean if Mr. Trump is our president, there will be less and mohs and migrant workers? But there are some BWers who like PRCs, Indians, Banglahs etc ....

Do not equate LIKE with LOVE.   I like Panda or White Tiger doesn't mean they have to be kept in Singapore Zoo to feel loved.  You get the idea right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest same same lah

And what illegal immigrants are coming to Singapore fleeing their own countries to find illegal work in Singapore and having just hope to receive a legal status to stay one day???

 

There is a lot of stupidity around but above post is hilariously one of the most stupid.

 

Lastly, let me remind you, you are most assumably only on this island because your grand grandfather or grand grandmother left to find a better place to stay instead of starving in your ancestral home country. Please don't forget your own family past history. Let me remind you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest What u talking about
4 minutes ago, Guest same same lah said:

And what illegal immigrants are coming to Singapore fleeing their own countries to find illegal work in Singapore.... 

Hello!  Are these people really fleeing?  I don't remember the influx of foreigners are fleeing to come here.  They are just transient lunch stealer, with no intention to find their root here.  So dont insult our ancestors with the current new immigrants.  My grand grand parents(old Singapore immigrants ) have more loyalty to Singapore and Singaporeans than the current foreigners.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Guest same same lah said:

And what illegal immigrants are coming to Singapore fleeing their own countries to find illegal work in Singapore and having just hope to receive a legal status to stay one day???

 

There is a lot of stupidity around but above post is hilariously one of the most stupid.

 

Lastly, let me remind you, you are most assumably only on this island because your grand grandfather or grand grandmother left to find a better place to stay instead of starving in your ancestral home country. Please don't forget your own family past history. Let me remind you!

They came here to work hard till what u see spore today.  Not come here n show attitude forgot which slum u came from. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest same same lah

Then why did the poster time changer make reference to Trump?

 

By the way it is the Singapore government allowing these people to work here.

 

My reference to your ancestors was justly, because they came to Singapore with same motives as illegal immigrants are trying to enter the US and fleeing poverty and dire life in their home countries.

 

I don't think foreigners need to be loyal to Singapore? Would there be any benefits for them being loyal? If you work for an overseas stint in Thailand, would you be loyal to Thailand?

 

I doubt these people are stealing your lunch.

 

Let me ask: Are there Singaporeans who want to work in the construction industry, empty rubbish bins, take care of kids/elderly in households, work in ship yards, cut trees and maintain gardens, remove the trash thrown by Singaporeans on streets, paths, work long service hours in shops, restaurants and bars, work in low paid customer service jobs, work as security guards???

 

And don't forget, those Foreigners who are not PRs go back to their country despite having worked labourious and arduous jobs for a long part of their work life in Singapore with no retirement savings like a CPF.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most cruisy place? I think no more since nowadays almost everywhere have camera and everyone has a smart phone. Even at home also not safe since nowadays flats built very near to each other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Think Thrice

Singapore changes very fast.  It only seems like yesterday, we were all having our privacy to cruise and have places we looked forward to cruise for.  Now...we really can't think of any unless you are willing to venture out in the very late evening, when the shops or crowds dwindled by 70%,  by then most gay people would be asleep already.  In the past, Singapore toilets used to be quite manageable and clean to cruise in. Now they were filled with shits and smell and vomits due to overly by the over population here.   Not only smart phone cam or internet have became a threat for cruisers,  do you guy also not notice the number of  street patrol police everywhere in the city?   Anyone who still think Singapore is a gay cruisy country ought to think twice.  Best go suana.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
Guest Uncle
On 1/6/2020 at 11:27 PM, Guest Think Thrice said:

Singapore changes very fast.  It only seems like yesterday, we were all having our privacy to cruise and have places we looked forward to cruise for.  Now...we really can't think of any unless you are willing to venture out in the very late evening, when the shops or crowds dwindled by 70%,  by then most gay people would be asleep already.  In the past, Singapore toilets used to be quite manageable and clean to cruise in. Now they were filled with shits and smell and vomits due to overly by the over population here.   Not only smart phone cam or internet have became a threat for cruisers,  do you guy also not notice the number of  street patrol police everywhere in the city?   Anyone who still think Singapore is a gay cruisy country ought to think twice.  Best go suana.  

MRT toilets still good right? Got cleaner auntie mop the place every 10 minutes. Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Queenstown, Clementi, Jurong East, Marsiling, are still cruisy. Just stand there and expose your hairy banana and the flies and cockroaches will start coming for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest suitable topic?

Not sure if this is the most suitable topic for the moment as everyone (straight, government) is reading BW (please refer to the thread about the guy who made BW so known for his stupid cruising Telegram group chat using the moniker of BW). Should wait until everyone lost interest on us.

 

We don't want gays to be treated as in South Korea due to the past events in Seoul. Just be a bit more mindful at the moment. ok.

 

Better discuss this once the Lockdown is over and life back to normal here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Uncle
47 minutes ago, Guest suitable topic? said:

Not sure if this is the most suitable topic for the moment as everyone (straight, government) is reading BW (please refer to the thread about the guy who made BW so known for his stupid cruising Telegram group chat using the moniker of BW). Should wait until everyone lost interest on us.

 

We don't want gays to be treated as in South Korea due to the past events in Seoul. Just be a bit more mindful at the moment. ok.

 

Better discuss this once the Lockdown is over and life back to normal here.

Oh wah! Like that this entire forum must shutdown bocz the PM office is reading BW and analyzing all our filth here. There's already a plan to clean up all the worms and maggots, and sweep the garbage off the streets. Soon the budget will be approved to keep Singapore clean and straight. Beware all you who are reading this via mobile phones. Your search history is in ah gong's hands. Big brother is watching what you are watching...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 11:27 PM, Guest Think Thrice said:

Singapore changes very fast.  It only seems like yesterday, we were all having our privacy to cruise and have places we looked forward to cruise for.  Now...we really can't think of any unless you are willing to venture out in the very late evening, when the shops or crowds dwindled by 70%,  by then most gay people would be asleep already.  In the past, Singapore toilets used to be quite manageable and clean to cruise in. Now they were filled with shits and smell and vomits due to overly by the over population here.   Not only smart phone cam or internet have became a threat for cruisers,  do you guy also not notice the number of  street patrol police everywhere in the city?   Anyone who still think Singapore is a gay cruisy country ought to think twice.  Best go suana.  

Because of this virus, sauna may not be discreet anymore if you have to log in via SafeEntry where you have to provide your NRIC number.

Edited by Ass Sniffer
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Nowadays no more privacy in public places with the installation of the police cams islandwide.

 

I welcome the police cams though, it helps with alot of crimes but last time I can still kiss someone behind a bus stop, now I dun even dare to do anything in public.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest camera
4 hours ago, Ass Sniffer said:

Because of this virus, sauna may not be discreet anymore if you have to log in via SafeEntry where you have to provide your NRIC number.

If the authorities want to know, they already know from your handphone data.

 

They can "trace" your location with 15m accuracy, just by your hp. Even if you switch off your location. Once they can make out your hp number to you, they know where you were. And don't forget all the existing cameras everywhere.

I wouldn't wonder if Singapore is not already using face identification tools with the camera observation.

 

Maybe we should continue to wear face mask and baseball cap always from now on. ha ha

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Guest camera said:

If the authorities want to know, they already know from your handphone data.

 

They can "trace" your location with 15m accuracy, just by your hp. Even if you switch off your location. Once they can make out your hp number to you, they know where you were. And don't forget all the existing cameras everywhere.

I wouldn't wonder if Singapore is not already using face identification tools with the camera observation.

 

Maybe we should continue to wear face mask and baseball cap always from now on. ha ha

Those tactics you mentioned are private surveillance and takes a lot of effort so it's not worth for then to undertake. But SafeEntry you provide your NRIC 'willingly', you surrender your whereabout.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest camera
2 hours ago, Ass Sniffer said:

Those tactics you mentioned are private surveillance and takes a lot of effort so it's not worth for then to undertake. But SafeEntry you provide your NRIC 'willingly', you surrender your whereabout.

2 hours ago, Ass Sniffer said:

 

Since when are surveillance cameras on public roads and police forensic measures private? I wasn't talking about cameras on private properties.

Link to post
Share on other sites

wols... APRIL 13, 2018

 

Quote

Singapore to test facial recognition on lampposts

 

GovTech, the Singapore government agency in charge of a “Lamppost-as-a-Platform” pilot project scheduled to begin next year, has given companies until May to register their interest in providing technology for the network. 

 

“As part of the LaaP trial, we are testing out various kinds of sensors on the lampposts, including cameras that can support backend facial recognition capabilities,” a GovTech spokesman said in an emailed statement to Reuters. 

 

But Ian Wilson, a security lecturer at Australia’s Murdoch University said he believed that Singapore’s would be different in that it might involve extensive facial recognition technology. 

 

Some top officials in Singapore played down the privacy concerns. 

 

GovTech did not say how many lampposts would be used in the initial pilot project. But a former head of Singapore’s civil service, Peter Ong, said last year that the country aims to bring all of its 110,000 lampposts into the sensor network.

 

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-singapore-surveillance/singapore-to-test-facial-recognition-on-lampposts-stoking-privacy-fears-idUSKBN1HK0RV

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I always find hotels very cruisy when I travel for work. There are many guys and women who travel solo, or even if they travel with a co-worker, they sometimes needed that alone time to unwind. Depending on the hotel, the gym pretty much is ground zero. If not the pool area. Sometimes the bar area works too. So, there are plenty of options. 

Love. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 2:28 PM, Guest Uncle said:

MRT toilets still good right? Got cleaner auntie mop the place every 10 minutes. Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Queenstown, Clementi, Jurong East, Marsiling, are still cruisy. Just stand there and expose your hairy banana and the flies and cockroaches will start coming for it.

I have tried all above except for Marsiling and Queenstown, How is it?

 

Yishun is quite cruisy, have luck almost every time I went there, I am an older Uncle(50s, 60s) admirer 

Jurong east is nice too but always some ahpek(70s)regulars 

Clementi, infamous, I avoid going there

 

Hope to hear your field report. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, likeitbig said:

I have tried all above except for Marsiling and Queenstown, How is it?

 

Yishun is quite cruisy, have luck almost every time I went there, I am an older Uncle(50s, 60s) admirer 

Jurong east is nice too but always some ahpek(70s)regulars 

Clementi, infamous, I avoid going there

 

Hope to hear your field report. 

 

Occasionally visited Yishun

Have to say the quality of the guys there.... er... tends to be very very undesirable

Maybe just not my luck

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2020 at 1:38 PM, cutejack said:

Hey where have u been, after so long u r back? How r u? Still in tampines?haha. Tampines mrt toilet surely got guys to have fun with. 

 

I'm omnipresent. Now if ever you feel a sharp pain or pleasure behind, need not turn around to see what hit you. Ok, just kiddin'

 

I don't go to public toilets leh. Why dead ends ?

120px-Zoso.svg.png
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Uncle
On 6/15/2020 at 9:01 AM, wilfgene said:

 

Or limited imagination, exposure to porn literature and dark web.

Yesterday walked into Newton MRT toilet and saw this hunk on his knees sucking this huge Malay hairy cock. They stopped when saw me. I pulled out my bushy banana and the 3 of us played until cum everywhere... All masked. No talk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Yesterday walked into Newton MRT toilet and saw this hunk on his knees sucking this huge Malay hairy cock. They stopped when saw me. I pulled out my bushy banana and the 3 of us played until cum everywhere... All masked. No talk. 

All masked Except the hunk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
counter