Male HQ

Open style urinals without shield or privacy

Guest Guest

I attended Jay Chou's concert yesterday at Singapore Sports Hub (National Stadium).

The men's toilets there are big

and the urinals are all 'open style' without privacy or any shield.

Before and after the concert, there were so many handsome guys using the urinals

and it was practically a cock feast for my eyes  😍

cos such urinals enable you to see the guys' dicks easily

and to my surprise, at some turns, I can practically see a whole row of guys using the urinal (a whole row of dicks :P)

I know such urinals are not uncommon,

maybe others can share large places with such urinals too?

im referring to this type (pics are not National Stadium)

1*deECve3ipEnAXA_UDNEUGg.jpeg

IMG_20171017_114718.jpg

instead of the usual ones (with privacy and shield) like below:

1*DdWOcTkrkZs7txuUWZKYjg.jpeg

Guest Pusalsyhandle
58 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

I thk some prefer with some shield or modesty coverage to “have fun” standing at the urinals.

if too open, they cannot proceed...

Wow!!!!!

I cannot imagine people want to proceed there in a whole row.

I would never do it in a whole row. 

There are cubicles!!!!

37 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

My first virigin hj fun at a open concept urinal at old spotlight building in Tampines. Now known as the Tampines1 shopping center. 

My virgin hj by another guy was in USSC toilet. Their toilets are even better like a water fall.  Lol

I love such open concept urinal.

Most str8 guys have no qualms about covering up, some even hold onto their hp while they pee away.

Can see their dick in full glory. 
Sometimes I start to get hard when I see the actions of guys shaking their excess pee and putting their dick back into their underwear. :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, Guest Horny said:

I love such open concept urinal.

Most str8 guys have no qualms about covering up, some even hold onto their hp while they pee away.

Can see their dick in full glory. 
Sometimes I start to get hard when I see the actions of guys shaking their excess pee and putting their dick back into their underwear. :rolleyes:

Same same

Actually younger days easily get hard but now abit slowly get hard looking at the sight lol

Last time Bugis Junction level one Which near to the bus stop one, the urinal used to be open concept. You can see birds flying around bushy hairless cut uncut big small thick thin reddish white or black black cock. Used to call it Bugis bird park. Now changed to enclosure type. No kick but still can see some birds flying around 

Some urinals are dirty. The cleaners may not be cleaning it properly. Some have fly in the bowl. Right at the middle. Twice I visited it is still there. They can't manage to get rid of it.

8 hours ago, Guest Elon said:

Some urinals are dirty. The cleaners may not be cleaning it properly. Some have fly in the bowl. Right at the middle. Twice I visited it is still there. They can't manage to get rid of it.

😆The fly is just a sticker on every urinal.

So that we can aim our water gun.

I have seen cockroach and lady bug stickers before also.

Guest HornyGay

Reminds me of this one incident at clarke quay shanghai dolly few years ago. For those who dunno, its a str8 mandopop club that caters to the late 20s or middle aged like 30s and above. the urinals there are open concept.

so i was with friends and was amused at this str8 guy few tables away who keep grinding on a lady repeatedly. not sure if they are couple or fling but people around them didnt seem to care. The guy is actually not bad looking, wearing specs and probably in late 30s. 
afterwards i went to the mens toilet and was washing hands after peeing when the same guy came in. The mirror is 90 degrees to the urinals so you can actually have a view of the urinals while looking into the mirror. So the guy went to the urinal and to my surprise, he was like 70% hard! Probably too much grinding. Can tell he’s quite drunk and the funny thing is he stood there with his dick exposed for awhile but no pee came out. guess cos he was hard so it was difficult to pee. Thanks to the open concept urinals, i was able to see everything and was really enjoying the view. There i was, looking at a str8 guy with a semi hardon standing at a urinal trying to pee. I was taking exceptionally long washing my hands and purposely adjust my hair etc but i guess he didnt know i was looking and prob couldnt care less in his drunken state.

almost wanted to take out my hp to take a pic but chicken out when another guy came in and use the urinal too. and then i left the toilet.

throughout the rest of my night there i keep looking at his direction to see if he will go to toilet again but unfortunately he didnt and then left before me. 
Have been a few years but the image of his dick at the urinal is still fresh on my mind! 

I don't get the excitement over flaccid penises.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest pee expert
On 1/13/2020 at 6:47 PM, Innocentguy said:

Same same

Actually younger days easily get hard but now abit slowly get hard looking at the sight lol

Not really true. From my personal experience the result of this open concept is only: younger guys pee in the cubicles and avoid standing at urinals to pee.

I even encountered guys preferring to queue up for a free cubicle instead of peeing at urinal. You can hear many peeing noise from the cubicles. And only 3 of 10 urinals were occupied but the guys waiting for an empty cubicle.

Young guys are terribly shy nowadays to pee at urinals.

I never understood why guys in Singapore are so terribly shy to pee at urinals. Is there really so much to see with their small birds?

Even in Malaysia guys don't have a problem to pee at urinals. I never encountered all guys peeing at the cubicles because so shy and scared someone could take a look at their small bird...

First day at new work place and surprise to see we still have this urinal in SG. 

After lunch when I m standing center peeing, 1 came in stand on my left and soon another 1 came in stand on my right.

After my work at about 8pm, went in and saw china workers showering.

2 toilet bowl cubicles are directly opposite the 2 shower cubicles. So I went to the last toilet bowl cubicle because the 1 at last cubicle was showering without closing door. He was standing side way closing eyes shampooing his head. Haha..nice hanging cock! 

This is confirm an open style urinals without shield or privacy

https://twitter.com/TheTrav86822396/status/1217506518225969152?s=19

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

First day at new work place and surprise to see we still have this urinal in SG. 

First day at new work place.

He is not concentrated on the new work itself, the new colleagues, the new offices, the new commuting to work, the new computer systems, etc. etc. etc.

He is "surprised" about the urinals. 

He is not thinking of the new team at the office, but on the new "team" at the urinal joining around him,  and the China workers showering.

LOL!  What an interesting first-work-day attitude! 

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

After lunch when I m standing center peeing, 1 came in stand on my left and soon another 1 came in stand on my right.

After my work at about 8pm, went in and saw china workers showering.

2 toilet bowl cubicles are directly opposite the 2 shower cubicles. So I went to the last toilet bowl cubicle because the 1 at last cubicle was showering without closing door. He was standing side way closing eyes shampooing his head. Haha..nice hanging cock! 

This is confirm an open style urinals without shield or privacy

https://twitter.com/TheTrav86822396/status/1217506518225969152?s=19

where is this place?

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest real pee expert
17 hours ago, Guest pee expert said:

Not really true. From my personal experience the result of this open concept is only: younger guys pee in the cubicles and avoid standing at urinals to pee.

I even encountered guys preferring to queue up for a free cubicle instead of peeing at urinal. You can hear many peeing noise from the cubicles. And only 3 of 10 urinals were occupied but the guys waiting for an empty cubicle.

Young guys are terribly shy nowadays to pee at urinals.

I never understood why guys in Singapore are so terribly shy to pee at urinals. Is there really so much to see with their small birds?

Even in Malaysia guys don't have a problem to pee at urinals. I never encountered all guys peeing at the cubicles because so shy and scared someone could take a look at their small bird...

some guys dun use the urinal not cos they are shy or have small dick

its cos they like to use the toilet paper provided at the cubicles to dab their excess pee away and clean their pee hole

On 1/13/2020 at 10:32 AM, sam8899 said:

So many guys block with their hands that a nice view in such places is far far far from guaranteeed, unless they are spaced very closely, such as Yishun MRT

some time, i like to show my dick to the guy beside me,  let him enjoy it and swallow his own saliva LOL 

making other people happy is a good karma , do it more often !!!!

Guest Erection
12 minutes ago, Cosmo guy said:

if people want to see my dick , just see lor , i dont need to act like i have cheebay to cover  LOL

Whenever I go pee at open urinal, I will get an erection. There is one at Chinatown mrt.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Urinal fantasy

Open urinal is a blessing, now I can see other guys cock and fantasise. 

One time I was peeing next to a hunk. And my heart best fast while my cock slowly erected. 

I'm like omg.. Trying to close my eyes and think of other thing but when I opened see my cock already erect and can see the hunk eying me. Very paiseh. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.