Male HQ

Open style urinals without shield or privacy

Guest Guest

Attended a wedding at Intercontinental Bugis last month,

the urinals in the male restroom outside the grand ballroom do not have shield.

somemore it's 90 degrees to the mirror and wash basins,

was washing my hands and i can see the junks of the guys relieving themselves from too much beer. :rolleyes:

On 10/3/2022 at 4:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

Attended a wedding at Intercontinental Bugis last month,

the urinals in the male restroom outside the grand ballroom do not have shield.

somemore it's 90 degrees to the mirror and wash basins,

was washing my hands and i can see the junks of the guys relieving themselves from too much beer. :rolleyes:

Intercontinental? The hotel name hinting something alike...

The urinals in shopping malls and commercial buildings in Singapore do not follow any standard and are not consistent. Some have high modesty board in between the urinals, some are just a small urinal

owl very close to each other. 
No modesty board, please. 
Bring back urinal of the 80s; just a big aluminium panel where everyone stand in front of it and pee. 

Guest skinnycurious
On 10/4/2022 at 6:58 PM, Since u r here said:

even  w the modesty panel, i dont feel a sense of privacy at all: that day i have an urge, i rushed into lucky chinatown nearest toilet
i immed ran out

p/s : i m not even pee-shy at all

erm, u sure?!?

Ya go to beauty world the old malls there one of it the toilets still the pee wall

On 10/4/2022 at 5:47 PM, bluerunner said:

Bring back urinal of the 80s; just a big aluminium panel where everyone stand in front of it and pee. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Tis is my workplace toilet located in an industrial area in the west side.

Shower time after 12hrs shift work is always awesome. China workers butt naked peeing at urinal before gog into e shower was always a sight. Playful colleagues walking past will give a smack on their butt when peeing. 

On 10/5/2022 at 1:55 AM, Guest Guest said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Shower time after 12hrs shift work is always awesome. China workers butt naked peeing at urinal before gog into e shower was always a sight. Playful colleagues walking past will give a smack on their butt when peeing. 

Wahhhh. This toilet is classic. Haha. 
Seldom see this style of urinal now. 
Cherish it while it lasts. 
China workers are rather casual w their nudity especially when they are in their own group. Personal hygiene aside, I would gladly join them to use the shower. 
Good to shave shower facility. Can work, exercise, and shower before heading home. 

On 10/5/2022 at 8:18 AM, bluerunner said:

Wahhhh. This toilet is classic. Haha. 
Seldom see this style of urinal now. 
Cherish it while it lasts. 
China workers are rather casual w their nudity especially when they are in their own group. Personal hygiene aside, I would gladly join them to use the shower. 
Good to shave shower facility. Can work, exercise, and shower before heading home. 

Classic

spacer.png

spacer.png

Got job vacancy at yr workplace?

Guest School days

During my school days long time ago, school urinal is of trough style. Very open kind. Everyone can see everyone kkj. Even you walk into the toilet, your kkj is visible to your schoolmates and classmates. Hence not many boys are brave enough to pee at urinal trough. Those boys who are daring will open the zip and show their kkj to the rest. Heck care type. I remembered seeing so many kkj, small one, uncut one, black one, hairy one, red Rambutan and long cock. Even u don’t drink that much water, your pee is yellow, your classmate can shout out to you to drink more water. Haha

i got a friend seems so shy outside. But love to pee at urinal. Showing his black small kkj at urinal. Love guy with great contrast! Made me so horny! 

Worse that my school uniform is white. I can see so many colour underwear during school days. My school jiao on sit up. Every PE lesson doing sit up. Boys can see other boys underwear when we do sit up.

alamak, my school days are full of kkj and underwear. So horny after thinking these! 

how do guys signal at urinals? Signal by shaking the tool hard like trying to get the last few drips out  or just stand there pretenting to pee but no pee coming out? Encountered a few times of the above but they just walk off before i finish my pee and getting my tool up. Are they actually crusing or just normal guys?

On 10/4/2022 at 5:47 PM, bluerunner said:

The urinals in shopping malls and commercial buildings in Singapore do not follow any standard and are not consistent. Some have high modesty board in between the urinals, some are just a small urinal

owl very close to each other. 

agree on the not consistent part.

there's a relatively new building in cbd area, the partitions separating the cubicles are quite high and the cubicles have bright spotlights on top of them,

you can literally see the dick shadow of the guy peeing next to your cubicle.

the shaking excess pee action and how the dick dong here and there - everything can see!

but some partitions are fully covered up.

On 10/5/2022 at 4:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

agree on the not consistent part.

there's a relatively new building in cbd area, the partitions separating the cubicles are quite high and the cubicles have bright spotlights on top of them,

you can literally see the dick shadow of the guy peeing next to your cubicle.

the shaking excess pee action and how the dick dong here and there - everything can see!

but some partitions are fully covered up.

Agree on what’s going on in the cubicle. Sometimes you wear the pee sound and then follow by the sound of someone tearing the toilet paper and some rubbing some. You know he is wiping his dick after pee. On the reflection from a shiny clean tile, you could see what’s he is doing too. 🤭

On 10/5/2022 at 5:16 PM, bluerunner said:

On the reflection from a shiny clean tile, you could see what’s he is doing too. 🤭

Reminds me of doing poo business in the toilet at siam paragon in bkk. The lighting was very bright and the shiny clean tiles were so clear that I can see the reflection of men coming into the cubicle next to mine to pee. Saw 1 can shake the last drop until dick half hard and 1 went half hard too after cleaning his dick few times with toilet paper. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Why so mountain tortoise? Right not far from NEX is USSC with this urinal on level 2. And best of all it's tucked at a corner. That's why forever cruisy. LOL 

• 4 weeks later...

Only men with high confidence will dare to use these open concept urinal. Sometimes I see guys, handsome and good body, but dare not to use it. Instead go into cubicle. I guess they have a small KKJ. If pee with friends or colleagues, then the friend can see their small size.

I pee with my straight friend before, and he is using his hand to cover. I cannot see his KKJ, so must be very small. But at least he is not shy to use it and I respect him for that.

We once talk about it before, and he admits he is small size, but what's important is he knows how to use it with his GF. I respect he is confident to use the open concept urinal where others can see he is small. Not hiding in cubicle like some pussy! He is confident of his masculinity and I respect that!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.