Male HQ

Asking stupid question.

Guest sunshine

2 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

not just about sleeping very early or whether is that qn stoopid

Some guys dont like the stickiness of needing to report on EVERY nitty gritty matters - but i noticed women and guys who are sticky, over-concerned or love to stalk would tend to ask such qns

Just get on with that incident and learn to control abit before sending such msgs/qns out again

Guest did not state his circumstances and condition. 

2 hours ago, Guest sunshine said:

When u message ur bf on wat is the time tat he sleep. He replied “Don ask stupid question.” Wat is ur feeling ?

Cannot comment just based on this limited info given 

If he told you he was sick and tired or etc and the conversation went on to .... so what time you sleep last nite or on average .... that is not stupid 

if out of the blue you guys chat and run out of topic and u popped, SOOOOOOOO... what time did u went to sleep last nite (for me I think that is not necessary but again is about your EQ ..... stupid questions to me and I dont want to offend the person, I usually asked him , - what do u think ?? 

3 minutes ago, Guest Mary said:

Cannot comment just based on this limited info given 

If he told you he was sick and tired or etc and the conversation went on to .... so what time you sleep last nite or on average .... that is not stupid 

if out of the blue you guys chat and run out of topic and u popped, SOOOOOOOO... what time did u went to sleep last nite (for me I think that is not necessary but again is about your EQ ..... stupid questions to me and I dont want to offend the person, I usually asked him , - what do u think ?? 

Then again , if you take a look how many created Chat TOPIC is NOT STUPID HERE - countless 

1.  How long do u take to go to work 
2.  What wallet to use not to look gay 
3.   THE LIST GOES ON 

Guest Sleep Walker
3 hours ago, Guest sunshine said:

When u message ur bf on wat is the time tat he sleep. He replied “Don ask stupid question.” Wat is ur feeling ?

The question itself is not stupid.  The approach and the way it was being asked is  irrelevant in an inappropirate situation, resulted in getting a rather flat annoying response.  

There are subtle way of getting an answer without feeling hurt if such question was being asked in a rather polite - non-chalanted manner.  eg  "Do you usually rest early? I do!"  or Give him your answer of a similar situation before asking him a related question to blend into yours...such as " I am an early bird, so I do sleep early at..XXXX,  what about yourself?"

13 minutes ago, Guest Sleep Walker said:

The question itself is not stupid.  The approach and the way it was being asked is  irrelevant in an inappropirate situation, resulted in getting a rather flat annoying response.  

There are subtle way of getting an answer without feeling hurt if such question was being asked in a rather polite - non-chalanted manner.  eg  "Do you usually rest early? I do!"  or Give him your answer of a similar situation before asking him a related question to blend into yours...such as " I am an early bird, so I do sleep early at..XXXX,  what about yourself?"

Because u r talking to your bf, you want to be yourself, comfortable and relax

What u have suggested , is very ideal , but in real life HOW many talked to their bf in such manner ?? 

That is the thing about human when you get comfortable w that person, you tend to be casual relax and less all formality etc 

3 hours ago, Guest sunshine said:

People, the point of discussion is not on the stupidity of the question but rather TS is feeling very hurt by the way his blunt bf had chided him.

TS, your bf prolly had a bad day at work. Now don't be so sensitive and he still loves you very much OK?

one direction yes GIF

handsome ning zetao GIF

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Stupid person will not hv bf for long ....

Well.. there goes your hope of having any long term attachment in that case, since anyone clever won't go for you. 

Guest don't stalk
6 hours ago, Guest sunshine said:

You are a stalker?

what did you want your bf to reply?

Do you think he doesn't know you checked on the time he last responded the whatsapp and it was 3am and you can see from your whatsapp the time he was last online... 

Do you want him to reply: "slept late. Only at 3am because fucked a guy before that time."

Guest Everything also must know?
2 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Comfortability can be one-sided. What you felt comfortable to ask may not be comfortable for the other person to answer the question.  There are many such uncomfortable question::

How big is your cock?

Do you have a lot of money?

Is your relationship with your parents/siblings good?

Why do you spend so much money...on this or that?

What time do you wake up and go to work?

Do you love sex?

How long do you  stay in the shower?

14 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Then again , if you take a look how many created Chat TOPIC is NOT STUPID HERE - countless 

1.  How long do u take to go to work 
2.  What wallet to use not to look gay 
3.   THE LIST GOES ON 

What is your problem with the topics here?

If they are too stupid for you,  then don't enter them and pass them on.  Simple!

13 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

What u have suggested , is very ideal , but in real life HOW many talked to their bf in such manner ?? 

That is the thing about human when you get comfortable w that person, you tend to be casual relax and less all formality etc 

Many who are smart talk to their bf in a civil, courteous way.

Many who are very smart talk to everyone in a civil, courteous way.

Why should "casual relax and less formal"  become "ugly"?  Is it a big effort to be courteous?  The effort of the lungs and tongue to say the words is the same.

17 hours ago, Guest sunshine said:

The reply of the bf was indeed ugly.  He might have had some reason, like being in a bad mood, having a stomach ache.   But even so, this was completely unnecessary since it is the same effort to reply in at least a civil way.

Don't hesitate to let your bf know how you felt about his reply.  Not in an angry way, but with the positive attitude of making things better.

Guest sunshine
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

If they are too stupid for you,  then don't enter them and pass them on.  Simple!

Why should "casual relax and less formal"  become "ugly"?  Is it a big effort to be courteous?  The effort of the lungs and tongue to say the words is the same.

The reply of the bf was indeed ugly.  He might have had some reason, like being in a bad mood, having a stomach ache.   But even so, this was completely unnecessary since it is the same effort to reply in at least a civil way.

Don't hesitate to let your bf know how you felt about his reply.  Not in an angry way, but with the positive attitude of making things better.

thank you for your suggestion :)

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

And what is the problem you have with ME ?  

Now I know why you have a reputation in BW and why so many users dont like u 

2 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

And what is the problem you have with ME ?  

Now I know why you have a reputation in BW and why so many users dont like u 

I have no personal problem with you.  I answer your posts like I answer those of any other Guest,  an anonymous individual who can be any one of the 7 billion humans on the planet.

You are free to join those, mostly Guests, who don't like me and assign me a "reputation".  Since you are with them,  say hello from me to "Guest Guest", aka dirty Auntie :)

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I have no personal problem with you.  I answer your posts like I answer those of any other Guest,  an anonymous individual who can be any one of the 7 billion humans on the planet.

You are free to join those, mostly Guests, who don't like me and assign me a "reputation".  Since you are with them,  say hello from me to "Guest Guest", aka dirty Auntie :)

Jia Pa bo Sai Pang ! 

• 5 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, Guest sunshine said:

Dump him. He is not worthy

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest
On 1/16/2020 at 6:20 AM, Steve5380 said:

What time do you usually sleep?

Guest ffffffff

Ask your bf if he ever took pictures of his erect penis and post on BW.

Ask  him if he can suck his own cock.

Ask him if he had ever fingered his own asshole and smelt his fingers.

Guest Derelict
On 1/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, Guest sunshine said:

He is right. You are stupid loh.  Still come here to ask.

Your bf must have really fucked your brains out

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.