Male HQ

I love guys with spectacles

Guest Specky

Glasses can make or break a guy's appeal.

Guys who put on the right frame design will look great and smart, and charm the pants off people like TS.

If the frame is not right, the poor chap can look dumb, lecherous or silly.

So not all specky guys look intelligent and charismatic.

I wear specs too... So I know the design of spectacles frame matters a lot.

🤪🤗😆

Edited by Think Of Others

3 minutes ago, Think Of Others said:

Glasses can make or break a guy's appeal.

Guys who put on the right frame design will look great and smart, and charm the pants off people like TS.

If the frame is not right, the poor chap can look dumb, lecherous or silly.

So not all specky guys look intelligent and charismatic.

I wear specs too... So I know the design of spectacles frame matters a lot.

🤪🤗😆

Forever you must look fit. The rest comes after that. 

7 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Forever you must look fit. The rest comes after that. 

Well, not sure about your definition of "fit". Operationalize the term please..,🤪😆🤭🤗

I think guys, regardless of their body shape, can still look charming with the right frame design. Personality matters more.

A fit guy with no personality can be dull and colourless too.

😁🤣😂

24 minutes ago, Think Of Others said:

Well, not sure about your definition of "fit". Operationalize the term please..,🤪😆🤭🤗

I think guys, regardless of their body shape, can still look charming with the right frame design. Personality matters more.

A fit guy with no personality can be dull and colourless too.

😁🤣😂

how-i-lost-100-pounds.jpg
Vinny-Guadagnino-5.jpg
62995937.jpg
70483020.png
71792181.png

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Guys with spectacles definitely look intelligent and refined. It's more turn on once they turn horny, which is complete opposite to how you expect them to behave. Like the ones who insist you keep your butt plug on. 

Am guilty of this :P

Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't like specky guys, sorry not into nerds and sounds boring too. Giving him random kisses is also going to be in the way. 

Prefer the usual handsome raw face so I can look at him without any obstacles. Caressing his hair (without specs) while blowing me is a big turn on too! 

• 3 months later...

Right, as long as they are conventionally good looking, good facial features, look young and fit/slim. Let me post pictures of men in glasses who the overall gay community would usually ignore.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

Guest still got hope
9 hours ago, Guest btm said:

Right, as long as they are conventionally good looking, good facial features, look young and fit/slim. Let me post pictures of men in glasses who the overall gay community would usually ignore.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

They might just need to lose weight and then they probably match your liking.

• 2 years later...

I also find that when cute guys wear glasses this makes them a little more cute.   Also, glasses make any person look a little more intellectual.

I am nearsighted, so glasses are for me.  But since late adolescence I started wearing contacts.  I have always used contacts at work.  But after retirement I started to wear glasses and home, and since the pandemic began I also wear them in public, with a somewhat excessive precaution to avoid the virus to come into my eyes.   Glasses are easier to wear, but I find that for us who have perfect peripheral vision, contacts give a more "natural" wider field of view.

• 6 months later...
On 1/12/2023 at 12:19 PM, Guest Guest said:

Somehow feel tat specky guys have a sex god look. 😍

Well, when I first started donning glasses, my colleague called me Superman. The again, he is no sex god and ‘‘twas Clark Kent who needed glasses, not him. 🤷‍♂️  

come to think of it, I think my colleague is the one who needs glasses!

Edited by Baredom

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Try and see

Usually, those guys who look cute/handsome in specs are already a bit cute/handsome to begin with.

The right pair of specs will enhance their good looks and highlight their nice features.

20210926-203917.jpg

On 1/28/2023 at 6:02 AM, Guest Try and see said:

Usually, those guys who look cute/handsome in specs are already a bit cute/handsome to begin with.

The right pair of specs will enhance their good looks and highlight their nice features.

20210926-203917.jpg

If guys with spectacles are lovely,  anyone can wear spectacles.   The guy in this picture does not need any refraction correction,  as we see looking through his left eye glass.

Guest Clean Happy Face

I am a glasses guy.  It became a hassle during the pandemic since my glasses kept fogging up when I breathed through a mask or becoming tangled when I went to take my mask off. It's difficult to eat outside, so I removed my mask and glasses. My eyeglasses frame soon became a little slack as a result of all these hassles, and then the moment of truth arrived when I needed to board a bus.

My glasses fell out when the "blind" bus driver shut the door before I was properly board. Typical of Singapore service standard.  I didn't know till I got home. After that, I came to the realization that my vision wasn't all that awful because I could actually go without noticing that I had misplaced my glasses. Since then, I have quit wearing my spectacles, and life has gotten much simpler without anything on my face. A year has passed since that time.   I don't care when people said I look better with glasses than without. 

Guest Singalion’s warnings
On 2/3/2023 at 3:16 PM, singalion said:

2) Copyright issues of the image holder

On the other hand your copying may also constitute an IP infringement, because surely you did not ask the image holder whether you are permitted to reproduce their pictures here and you don't ask them individually.

By law you would require to seek permission first to copy the publisher if you may reproduce.

Quote:

Are images on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter copyrighted?

The law is clear: Government guidance states the “vast majority of images on the internet are likely to be protected by copyright, so it is only safe to use it if you have specific permission to do so…”

So unless you have specific permission from the person who took the image, copying and re-using any image found on social media is a potential breach of copyright. This could lead to a claim for a usage fee from the owner of the image.

There are some relaxations on embedding pictures, but it seems from my verification that you do not embed the pictures but copy them into this forum. I m not sure whether embedding is possible from instagram into BW.

User-Generated Content on Social Media: Avoiding Legal Issues

Without due consideration of copyright and privacy issues, reposting or publishing User-generated content can result in legal trouble.

Users retain the copyright to their content by default.

If you want to repost or publish UGC, you must take steps to ensure you're not violating users' copyright.

With this in mind, correctly reposting UGC is about asking for permission, and giving credit where credit is due. 

Simply put, you need to make sure you’re honoring the creator’s work.

The main concern around reposting UGC is to do with the ownership rights — the original poster of the image or video owns the copyright.

=> If there is no direct embedding possible from Instagram, there might be a copyright/privacy violation, unless you have clear authorisation from the content owner (in particular for content that is not originating from Singapore).

BW might check on this also.

15 hours ago, singalion said:

Your copying into BW of the copyrighted images doesn't fall under any of the "fair use" exceptions. 

If you download or copy the pictures into your personal PC for your personal use, it should be fine. But you copy them into a public forum, namely BW. 

Also, it is not sufficient to simply state the link, but you need to mention the copyright holder. Ex: Copyright owner is "Tan Ong Shing". 

All in all your fair use exceptions, if at all applicable, would only touch any images published in Singapore or from Singaporean copyright owners. 

I will explain in more detail on a later date. 

I m not sure whether the Moderators are at all aware of the implications of the new Singapore Copyright Act but probably tolerated your copying due to lack of awareness. 

Please be aware that I did not change the law but the government. I just intend to keep trouble from BW. 

2 hours ago, singalion said:

The difference is that BW doesn't operate like a personal social media account.

The images are copied into a general thread unlike any personal twitter or facebook account.

If you look at the annex provided by IPOS and Ministry of Law then you never observed to :

Placing a link only does not identify the creator, the creator must be named in a clear and reasonably prominent manner.

Unfortunately, the IPOS Annex cannot be copied into this as the file is too large.

it says:

Tagging in caption so that the handle or username of the creator(s) or
performer(s) is identified.

Naming in caption or content so that the creator (or creators, if multiple creators’
works are involved) is identified.

Currently, your copying does not identify the content creator. Just having a link is not sufficient.

I used the UK posts for the general description of what is copyright and Content creator's rights as their description was better to name the issue, because IPOS only did the comparision sheet.

It is clear that no exception from the permitted use applies.

As to "fair use" I fail to see that with the current exceptions apply in this case.

Surely, it does not refer to news reporting, as there is no news.

There is no "review" as the images do not contain any review report.

Study does not reply also, as BW is no educational institution.

Further, BW is not any news/newspaper outlet, so reporting would fail also.

Once again, surely, I have nothing against posting some hot boys into BW nor that I have anything against you, but such posting must comply with the requirements.

Nobody wants BW to be taken down on any potential infringement.

Anyhow, the Moderators should look into this as they have the responsibility. And this applies to all items posted into BW.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.