Male HQ

After exercise pictures V2

jotatsu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, jotatsu said:

Hey! There was a thread named something like this previously but I couldn't find it anymore, so perhaps it's time for a new one? Here's mine to start, gonna cut after CNY 😁 

Let's motivate one another to keep fit. Feel free to post your thirst traps, but please no nudity

LRM_20200116_184217.jpg

This is a nice bod. Need a lick on those nipple? 

24 minutes ago, jotatsu said:

Hey! There was a thread named something like this previously but I couldn't find it anymore, so perhaps it's time for a new one? Here's mine to start, gonna cut after CNY 😁 

Let's motivate one another to keep fit. Feel free to post your thirst traps, but please no nudity

LRM_20200116_184217.jpg

Think moderator removed them. Anyway, so fuckable ~ :lol:

1 hour ago, jotatsu said:

LRM_20200116_184217.jpg

Wish I have such a flat abs like urs. haha

22 hours ago, jocker said:

Wish I have such a flat abs like urs. haha

stomach vacuums help if you're referring to eliminating the bloated look! I started doing them a few weeks back after reading about it. Anyway, keep the photos coming guys 😛

hello! i've left the site a long while back as i'm in a monogamous relationship.

thank you for contributing to this thread, and let's keep motivating one another 💪

41 minutes ago, jotatsu said:

stomach vacuums help if you're referring to eliminating the bloated look! I started doing them a few weeks back after reading about it. Anyway, keep the photos coming guys 😛

Whats stomach vacuum? 

tldr breathe out all the air, suck in your belly button "towards your spine", breathe in and repeat :) start with 5-10 and can work on the duration + intensity of contraction.

helps greatly with core control and gradually, flattening the stomach. it does so by working the often under-trained transversus abdominis (TA), which is deep to the six pack (rectus abdominis) and the obliques. I couldn't really find a scientific explanation on why it works, but I'm thinking that by increasing the tone of TA, it holds the internal organs better and is less likely to bulge outwards, in turn preventing the six pack from bulging outwards

I can't wait to see the results after I finish my cut. 

hello! i've left the site a long while back as i'm in a monogamous relationship.

thank you for contributing to this thread, and let's keep motivating one another 💪

2 minutes ago, jotatsu said:

tldr breathe out all the air, suck in your belly button "towards your spine", breathe in and repeat :) start with 5-10 and can work on the duration + intensity of contraction.

helps greatly with core control and gradually, flattening the stomach. it does so by working the often under-trained transversus abdominis (TA), which is deep to the six pack (rectus abdominis) and the obliques. I couldn't really find a scientific explanation on why it works, but I'm thinking that by increasing the tone of TA, it holds the internal organs better and is less likely to bulge outwards, in turn preventing the six pack from bulging outwards

I can't wait to see the results after I finish my cut. 

Ah I see ~ thanks for the tips! 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, fallmerees said:

Ugh your legs/thighs are really nice! #Goals. Also they're very smooth :P

Haha gym whole body more! :lol:

On 1/26/2020 at 7:23 AM, Heartless said:

After a not so good workout

You're back!! welcome back po :D

2 hours ago, Creevie said:

This is a showoff thread ah? Lol my profile pic is already a post-workout pic. 

Some of your pics are really nice!

post more post more. 

Progress pics hahaha

Damn that's mine ...you are hot bro...private message me if u can...

On 1/29/2020 at 10:06 AM, PerfectXayne said:

Making a small contribution here. 😅

3CD5F8D3-0171-46F4-9418-FEFA16C04E92.jpeg

Nice bro...hot

On 1/30/2020 at 11:49 AM, Creevie said:

This is a showoff thread ah? Lol my profile pic is already a post-workout pic. 

Some of your pics are really nice!

post more post more. 

Train until so hard dont show off wasted right? It can also be encouraging and motivating those who are "under construction".

• G_M locked this topic