Just for fun. Anyway I swam there but din see u 

Kimhos so easy to spot. 

7 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Nope its underwear. You want? I sell you lolz 

Okay 5cents I offer max. Deal at KBSC. 

1 minute ago, firefight said:

Kimhos so easy to spot. 

Okay 5cents I offer max. Deal at KBSC. 

Wtf I will pluck all your pubic hairs out and let the aunties there watch and secretly waterfall!!! ~

Edited by Kimochi

Tbh, I haven't seen much progress mainly because I've been shying away from the weights (I'm too insecure go to that station!)

:( :( I really wanna gain leg muscles... :( Do y'all have gym buddies when you guys first started? 

y8G5wPo.jpg

2 hours ago, fallmerees said:

Tbh, I haven't seen much progress mainly because I've been shying away from the weights (I'm too insecure go to that station!)

:( :( I really wanna gain leg muscles... :( Do y'all have gym buddies when you guys first started? 

y8G5wPo.jpg

Nope I hired PT for a while to learn proper tech then continued to train on my own. But you have to eat also while you train since you are soooooo slim

Edited by firefight

10 hours ago, firefight said:

Nope I hired PT for a while to learn proper tech then continued to train on my own. But you have to eat also while you train since you are soooooo slim

yeah I probably have to get a PT...

Oh of course, I definitely have to eat more since I’m super skinny. It’s gross, I know...

36 minutes ago, fallmerees said:

Oh of course, I definitely have to eat more since I’m super skinny. It’s gross, I know...

I didn't say any negative words haha... But it takes time so just check your progress every month. Consistency and progressional loading will help to shape the lines out. 

40 minutes ago, fallmerees said:

It depending on your planning , discipline and determination. Some can see result in a month (thats real discipline and planning, including diet and rest and nutrition and water , money and time ) 

On 3/15/2020 at 10:25 AM, Innocentguy said:

Any hot n nude encounter ?

Free lockers and shower facilities all inside toilets so definately can see hot naked guy after shower if you frequent there and i already seen quite a lot of unshy hot naked guy there.

On 3/17/2020 at 2:39 AM, Yong_ said:

1036048475_20200316_141144copy.thumb.jpg.b95f3a71da2edfac919955ccb0f70940.jpg

nice i love to touch abs and lean chest meat

On 3/16/2020 at 10:28 PM, Blindme69 said:

Should run with you some day hahaha

just message me when u free, i run once every weekend mostly with aj group but occasionally alone when i cant make it to group run due to work

2 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

What abt the meat which protruding out down there? U love anot? 

i am a face and body guy. The meat down there dont attract me but will still touch the meat below just to make the person i attracted to high.

7 hours ago, NerdyGeek said:

Any of you guys got twitter? Let me look see look see at all your pic and video post. lol

I never use twitter. All my photo and video in my instagram. My instagram id is randyyeo74 follow if u want to see

• G_M locked this topic