• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Garyl said:

Super SEXY and HAWT after run pic.  Very nice!!!!!  :  P

20 minutes ago, Garyl said:

Hiya and good Sunday morning. 

Thanks for posting your latest Pic today.  That was really sexy.  I think you should use that Pic for your DP!  :  P

Take care and enjoy your day!  : )) 

On 3/15/2020 at 8:58 AM, fallmerees said:

Tbh, I haven't seen much progress mainly because I've been shying away from the weights (I'm too insecure go to that station!)

:( :( I really wanna gain leg muscles... :( Do y'all have gym buddies when you guys first started? 

y8G5wPo.jpg

Yes, you look skinny and you could gain some leg muscles.   But don't rush it, it is a gift to be skinny. 

IF you feel insecure in the gym you can exercise at home.  With weights.  First with your OWN weight.

For legs, the best exercise you can do at home are LUNGES. 

Just google "lunges" and you start getting information about them, how to do them.

Initially do stationary lunges, maybe 10 reps with each leg.  Hold onto something for equilibrium if necessary.

Make a big step, keep feet very separated.  Stay straight and look forwards.

With time you should add weight, dumbbells or other weight you hold in your hands.

When you gain good equilibrium, do "walking" lunges.

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, you look skinny and you could gain some leg muscles.   But don't rush it, it is a gift to be skinny. 

IF you feel insecure in the gym you can exercise at home.  With weights.  First with your OWN weight.

Just google "lunges" and you start getting information about them, how to do them.

Initially do stationary lunges, maybe 10 reps with each leg.  Hold onto something for equilibrium if necessary.

With time you should add weight, dumbbells or other weight you hold in your hands.

This is helpful! Thank you! :) 

2 hours ago, Garyl said:

WTF.. delete my post again !!!

You can delete this account too. 

You got show KKJ isit ~ 

On 4/14/2020 at 7:19 AM, Steve5380 said:

I like your swimming trunk is it from edges or gmw or mate very nice color

On 4/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, sweatfetish said:

sexy trail of hair 

Nice 

22 hours ago, Veloster said:

Awesome 

Awesome and sexy

On 2/18/2020 at 9:36 PM, Red_martian said:

Nice

Nice bod bro...work out the norm at home of cos not the same as gym...and of cos wank to work out ny dick becos of CB not fucking real sex ....damn csnt wait to meet up with my regular bi group sex...

• G_M locked this topic