Male HQ

After exercise pictures V2

jotatsu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Interesting!

Many of you wanted me to ban @Lil.hen@lil.hen6 for using someone else pics as his and he in turn, reported some of the members for exposing him, saying that the pics are his and he is being exposed. 

I am sure most of you know that there will be such characters in the online world that uses other's pic as their own and it's not something new.

Even after I ban @lil.hen6 he can go and start another new account and use someone else pics as his again.
These type of people who use people's pic cannot stand the test when they are asked to meet in person. 

So, welcome to the Online world.  Is he real or fake?

It's not my job to go and find out and I have better things to do.

So long as you guys knows who you are dealing with, you be your own judge.

Cheers! 
P/s:  his IP Address is from Malayasia. So is he Singaporean? Malaysian? or Taiwanese?

2020-11-02_17-56-52.jpg2020-11-02_17-59-31.jpg2020-11-02_18-14-35.jpg2020-11-02_18-16-48.jpg

Caution for members!

There are just too many cheats and fake people online, not excluding assholes and idiots who are out to cheat you of your pictures, videos,etc.

You people are all adults. You decide with your own judgement what you need to do to protect yourself!

My IP address is from Malaysia but I work in Singapore and recently migrated to Taiwan. So am I a Malaysian? Singaporean? Or Taiwanese? None of the above. I am a Fakesian (pronunced fak-kay-sian) from the Republic of Fakie Island..keke

Edited by yuquidam

lil.hen6 has complained that members have exposed him? Frankly, his (?) pic in only sexy minimum wear looks quite exposed in itself. Members can't really expose him further unless we remove his swim trunk...LOL. ANW, I did enjoy looking at the pics posted by lil.hen6. So, still a big "Thank You" sincerely for introducing sexy Taiwanese Joseph to us.

Edited by yuquidam

14 minutes ago, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

I turn 42 this month. For many, this is a phase of denial as their age is concealed or under-reported because anything above 30s is unattractive or 'uncle' to the younger ones. For me in my forties, I've never felt and looked better than when I was younger, as I try to make up for what I've not achieved back then. Is age then just a number to me? Yes, because I am disciplined to make myself look and feel good as compared to a lot of my peers out there, and no, what was lost during my youth cannot be retrieved. Here's the wish for myself to look and feel better beyond my 40s.

20201106_140818.thumb.jpg.9f264f4a306e6677acaa2325cd92f54d.jpg

Looking fantastic!

2 hours ago, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

I turn 42 this month. For many, this is a phase of denial as their age is concealed or under-reported because anything above 30s is unattractive or 'uncle' to the younger ones. For me in my forties, I've never felt and looked better than when I was younger, as I try to make up for what I've not achieved back then. Is age then just a number to me? Yes, because I am disciplined to make myself look and feel good as compared to a lot of my peers out there, and no, what was lost during my youth cannot be retrieved. Here's the wish for myself to look and feel better beyond my 40s.

Happy birthday fellow scorpion 

4 hours ago, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

U look great with nice body.

Happy Birthday.

3 hours ago, benwind said:

Always envy guys who look this good in speedos. Sexy

Haha its not the guy. This guy a Taiwanese named Joseph. 

5 hours ago, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

Inspiration for when I reach my 40s 😍

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

10 hours ago, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

your current body is shaped nicer than many 20s-30s yr old so kudos to you!

not too sure about others but 40s and above are still attractive! Like you said, how willing are you to put in the work to take care of yourself!

On 11/6/2020 at 12:24 AM, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

You look much younger than your chronological age.  And it is not a miracle.  With good discipline to keep cultivating the body with smart exercising and eating, there is no reason to experience changes for decades.  You can expect to keep looking the same into your 50s and beyond.   I personally haven't changed much into the 70s because I continue the same regime I have had for decades.  Only after the 60s the body experiences some changes in shape. We can keep a slim waist, but the hips widen for some reason.  Also in many older people the head starts moving forwards into a posture that reveals age.  I have been able to avoid the latter thanks to exercises of stretching the neck muscles, keeping shoulders down and chest out, holding the head back but with chin down, etc.   At 42 you have plenty of good time ahead, if you use it wisely.  :thumb:

7 hours ago, hard pecs said:

Having only lived in SG for over a year, I have definitely observed this perception among the gays here that anyone above 30s or above are considered "uncles" and consequently deemed undesirable. What are they going to do when they turn 40, 50 or 60? 

Here is me finished my workout last week at a gym. Not too bad for an "uncle"...

HPB-201101-01.jpg.b3760f27d2f6b0592113d3f6e01270b5.jpg

I totally agree with your statement that why some of of them may younger yet they look much older than their age. Age is about a number or a digit the rest is how you gonna deal with it the best way eat healthy food, balance life style, manage your stress level and think positives.

On 11/8/2020 at 10:00 AM, hard pecs said:

Having only lived in SG for over a year, I have definitely observed this perception among the gays here that anyone above 30s or above are considered "uncles" and consequently deemed undesirable. What are they going to do when they turn 40, 50 or 60? 

Here is me finished my workout last week at a gym. Not too bad for an "uncle"...

Love this bod, so virile.  Hard to find a muscular late 40s.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 11/6/2020 at 2:24 PM, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

Yes, you look good in 40s. Keep it up. 💪

On 11/8/2020 at 10:00 AM, hard pecs said:

Not bad at all. 👍

On 11/6/2020 at 2:24 PM, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:21 PM, Gene T said:

I will be 45 in January ;)

Screenshot_20201107-121834~2.png

WOW.

Very inspiring tbh. I hope i get to look half as good as y'all one day. <333

• G_M locked this topic