Male HQ

After exercise pictures V2

jotatsu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

Slim btm is nice is easy for the top to carry yòu ard especially fucking standing position.

Haha who said I'm a btm? wink lol

6 hours ago, ZionCum said:

Based on my personal experience, slim guys always have THE BIGGEST COCK. sometimes even the heaviest dick ever. 

therefore, I ASSUME you have a big cock too hehehe...

Maaaybe? Haha 

On 11/6/2020 at 2:24 PM, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

I turn 42 this month. For many, this is a phase of denial as their age is concealed or under-reported because anything above 30s is unattractive or 'uncle' to the younger ones. For me in my forties, I've never felt and looked better than when I was younger, as I try to make up for what I've not achieved back then. Is age then just a number to me? Yes, because I am disciplined to make myself look and feel good as compared to a lot of my peers out there, and no, what was lost during my youth cannot be retrieved. Here's the wish for myself to look and feel better beyond my 40s.

20201106_140818.thumb.jpg.9f264f4a306e6677acaa2325cd92f54d.jpg

You look damn good. Im about a decade younger and only started seeing results recently. hope i can reach your level soon and keep it that way. You are a big motivation! 

On 11/6/2020 at 2:24 PM, qsefthu78 said:

Finished gym.

I turn 42 this month. For many, this is a phase of denial as their age is concealed or under-reported because anything above 30s is unattractive or 'uncle' to the younger ones. For me in my forties, I've never felt and looked better than when I was younger, as I try to make up for what I've not achieved back then. Is age then just a number to me? Yes, because I am disciplined to make myself look and feel good as compared to a lot of my peers out there, and no, what was lost during my youth cannot be retrieved. Here's the wish for myself to look and feel better beyond my 40s.

20201106_140818.thumb.jpg.9f264f4a306e6677acaa2325cd92f54d.jpg

Inspirational!

On 11/17/2020 at 11:09 AM, qsefthu78 said:

After gym this morning. Marks on my chest are from carrying my bag at the front...

20201117_110512.thumb.jpg.97b16ed6052e908feec7e2ec1113abf6.jpg

Lost to kneel in front of his bulge worship it, rub and bury my face on his bulge and take a deep sniff on his bulge.

8 hours ago, neuwave said:

Bulking phase continues. Was famished after a 2.5hr workout with strength and cardio back-to-back. Wondering if I'm actually on track. As long as I feel good about myself, that's all that matters no?

photo_2020-11-20_10-49-33-min-min.jpg

Exactly! If u don't feel good about urself, then no matter how great u look it'll all be pointlessly sad.

Btw u do look good! 

22 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

O MY! You look so SIZZLING HOT.

PS: Bro Jay, your weight cannot be 48kg. Typo error?

Hey bro thanks for the compliments😉

haha yeah bro that was my weight last time now 71kg. haha 

• G_M locked this topic