• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/6/2021 at 12:31 PM, niell84 said:

Post-workout

No flex, no sucking in.

Still a long way to go... 😅

PSX_20210406_122800.jpg

Well done bro! Slow and steady wins the "race". If you can throw in a 10min slow jog daily, increasing, your slow jog by one min every week till hit 30 min. Then after 20 weeks you could slow jog for 30 min. But listen to your body and do not force it. Rest well and eat right. Be consistent and am sure you'll get there. YOU CAN DO IT. JIA YOU!!

12 hours ago, MNH said:

Hi all, new here. Is the purpose of this thread is for validation cause you want people to acknowledge you or is it for other people fetishes? Don't say to motivate cause thats bullshit. im really confuse.

Why need to confuse about it? You can always stick to one opinion of yours. None can be conclude to be in the same page as yours. 

some may look as to motivate themselves, some just into fetishes looking body and sweats...

23 hours ago, MNH said:

Hi all, new here. Is the purpose of this thread is for validation cause you want people to acknowledge you or is it for other people fetishes? Don't say to motivate cause thats bullshit. im really confuse.

If you have the asset, flaunt it. (While you still can) and it really can also make you more take care of your body and check yourself out and see which area needs to improve or burn. 

Receiving validation and encouragement is motivation. When you are willing to put yourself out there, it does instill some form of responsibility in you, which turns into a commitment to push yourself to achieve more, at least for me it does. My body is nothing like the others we see here, but seeing their results inspire me to at least work toward that, whether I get there or not.

PSX_20210413_160757.jpg

On 4/13/2021 at 7:07 AM, MNH said:

The best way for you to know is to take pictures of yourself after workout (or other) and post them here.  Then see how you feel after that,  especially if you get some compliments.

On 4/15/2021 at 5:14 PM, caindukker said:

Working real hard to get to where I want to be. No giving up now! 💪🏼😬

PicsArt_04-16-06.11.52.jpg

Why that sad face??  Judging from your pic, you don't have a reason for that. 

Yes, NEVER give up.  Make resistance training a habit and keep it as long as you are healthy (forever).

Keep doing regularly exercises for the core: abdominals, lower back.  Keep muscular tone of your belly by holding it tucked in.

On 4/17/2021 at 7:36 AM, neuwave said:

Need to build more mass.

photo_2021-04-17_20-35-58.jpg

You show a good musculature.  Keep working out of course, but you don't need to be desperate for muscle mass. It will come as you persist. Too much muscle is not good esthetically.

19 hours ago, ahben94 said:

<and also hiding my skinny calves 🙈>

Ah... the calves.  So many of us have felt frustration at the calves not seeming to grow.  But they do!   Work them out on both the standing calf press and the sitting calf press.  They seem to take infinite time to grow,  but...  time passes regardless.  Keep at it, and one day they may be fine.  And this can be long before you are an old man  :) 

• G_M locked this topic