Male HQ

After exercise pictures V2

jotatsu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/30/2021 at 9:22 AM, Sportychn said:

Body weight training is not as intense as gym workout. Any good exercise clips to build muscle mass with body weight?

9389F0B2-1865-4FEE-B02C-0A089001AB53.jpeg

It's really nice to look up from this position with sweat droplets raining down.

Don't read and response to guests' post

18 minutes ago, Wizy said:

First time posting is this thread. After run yesterday. Been eating too much lately😁

187451F1-1DBE-48EA-8114-F9BD47849848.jpeg

Yummy! 

On 6/9/2021 at 11:51 AM, TamPenis said:

This is how far I had transformed.

Before pic was taken in 2019. I was at 78 kg  with 38 inch waist and started with eating healthier food choices but once in a while still succumbs to burgers and what not. 

Shed 8 kg in 6 months and now I'm maintaining at 65 kg with 29 inch waist.

Bought a foldable bike in March and that's my only twice/thrice workout regime. Furthest distance cycled is 45 km.

I guess we need to find something that sustainable to us, either diet or exercise regime. Good to have workout buddies but it's not bad to workout alone too as neither of you will influence one another if you or your buddy are not in the mood to workout.

Other than that, tell yourself that your Healthier Journey is a marathon not a sprint. Result might be slow but if you do something, something will happens.

Trees do not grow overnight. Neither you gained weight overnight, too.

Within 3 years you lost a total of 11 inches from your waist, what a transformation! 

On 6/9/2021 at 9:51 AM, MNH said:

Love looking at these photos and realises im a ugly potato. 😥

I know right?! Haha....

But why don't you take photos of yourself periodically for comparison? Maybe you will find your body getting fitter and more beautiful! Work for it!

12 minutes ago, Derren said:

The hot pink singlet fits your strong manly frame to a tee

Haha its more towards reddish actually ~ 😅

On 6/9/2021 at 11:51 AM, TamPenis said:

This is how far I had transformed.

Before pic was taken in 2019. I was at 78 kg  with 38 inch waist and started with eating healthier food choices but once in a while still succumbs to burgers and what not. 

Shed 8 kg in 6 months and now I'm maintaining at 65 kg with 29 inch waist.

Bought a foldable bike in March and that's my only twice/thrice workout regime. Furthest distance cycled is 45 km.

I guess we need to find something that sustainable to us, either diet or exercise regime. Good to have workout buddies but it's not bad to workout alone too as neither of you will influence one another if you or your buddy are not in the mood to workout.

Other than that, tell yourself that your Healthier Journey is a marathon not a sprint. Result might be slow but if you do something, something will happens.

Trees do not grow overnight. Neither you gained weight overnight, too.

1896F020-B889-4464-BD74-C3D708EE8CA2.jpeg

With words like 'choices', 'sustainable', 'regime', 'shed', 'maintaining', 'marathon not a sprint', 'not in the mood to workout', I wonder if you really enjoy working out.  

Maybe I'm wrong, but I notice that people who are positively crazy about working out use phrases like 'can't wait to workout', 'my body is my temple', 'miss the gym so much', 'sweet soreness from hypertrophy after 2 hours of solid workout', 'have to make with do lifting at home', 'muscle gains', 'lifting more than last week', 'feeling great after gym'

• G_M locked this topic