Male HQ

After exercise pictures V2

jotatsu

Haha There is no suction but you can feel the nipple being clamp shiok. I put this for my cruise or sub boy to suck lick it and also put on cruise or sub boy for me to suck it lick 👅 it too and also ball gag nipple clamp him while I fuck him and he ride me can hear the bell 🔔 sound shiok haha 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You surely can touch the picture on your monitor  :) 

But touching an actual ass is much better. So relaxing, soft and tender. Hmm... :)

8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Shouldn't a worked out young ass be also hard and firm?

That's what i'm saying, lol. 

6 minutes ago, 1Fliegendlehrer said:

Heavy downpour. Its the stay-home workout day. Lean bod under construction 🤭

20210709_180118.jpg

Juicy nipples. Yummy

17 minutes ago, JKY said:

Last one before this round of closure. Haven’t really improved much since gym reopened  about a month ago. Just glad to have a chance to work out again and fill next time …. Stay safe everyone :)

75319576-65DA-444F-BC93-46D0E402AB3C.jpeg

Already quite good.:) yum yum 

24 minutes ago, notd said:

I gotta ask. How long have you been training and what do you do to get/maintain that body?

Thanks. I’m flattered. 

I started working out leisurely (like about once a week) about 8 years back. Only began to work out more regularly (twice/thrice a week) like 3 years back - that’s when I started to see a more obvious body shape. And it was only last year, after the first Cb that I started increasing the frequency of gym workout to 4-5 times a week. During that time I also resumed my runs. 

The break through was at the last phase 2 closure when I could only run and swim with Intermittent Fasting daily. Hahhaa but after the gym opened again and less WFH, my IF schedule was screwed so you see fats start to coagulate around the waist again.

Edited by ReubenH

1 minute ago, ReubenH said:

Thanks. I’m flattered. 
I started working out leisurely (like about once a week) about 8 years back. Only began to working out more regularly (twice/thrice a week) like 3 years back, that’s when I start to see a more obvious shape. And it’s only last year after first Cb that I started increasing frequency to 4-5 times a week. During that time I also resume my runs. 

The break through is last phase 2 closure where I could only run and swim almost daily with Intermittent Fasting daily. Hahhaa but after gym opened again and less WFH, my IF schedule was screwed so you see fats start to coagulate around the waist again.

I'm curious though. How would you rate your workout-to-diet ratio?

1 hour ago, eminent82 said:

weather too hot, need to cool down😆

20210724_150338.thumb.jpg.80ca8765cedc5fe8df6ab8e9ca3d035c.jpg

Nice nipples and nice pair of grey tanga.. nice bulge too ... wonder how it look like from rear view ??

16 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

That pink peach against your crotch...  does it help with your swimming?

no dear, BW policy do not allow full nudity i think.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:31 PM, eminent82 said:

weather too hot, need to cool down😆

20210724_150338.thumb.jpg.80ca8765cedc5fe8df6ab8e9ca3d035c.jpg

How nice you rub on my face grab my hair and make me sniff and lick the bulge area.

• G_M locked this topic