Male HQ

After exercise pictures V2

jotatsu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/15/2020 at 1:50 PM, neuwave said:

So muscle mass percentage almost 85%, with 13% body fat, and body weight at 67kg. Time for champagne brunch buffet. 

20201215_134843.jpg

WOW I love to give him tongue bath and sniff the bulge area

14 hours ago, sphere said:

My last picture post for the year 2020, at the very last minute - my own (at the gym shower).

Pardon me, not as fit as others here and lost some weight "unintentionally" eh, haha.

spacer.png

14 hours ago, sphere said:

My last picture post for the year 2020, at the very last minute - my own (at the gym shower).

Pardon me, not as fit as others here and lost some weight "unintentionally" eh, haha.

spacer.png

Nice lean bod.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Nice lean bod.  

Thanks, need to increase some mass to look nicer, haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Oredi looking good. 🥰

Awwe... that's so sweet. Haha.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 11:59 PM, sphere said:

spacer.png

Yummy. This is fucking delicious 😋

On 12/31/2020 at 9:59 AM, sphere said:

spacer.png

Yes, you have no reasons to lose weight "intentionally".  Have you inquired into why the weight loss? 

On 1/1/2021 at 2:50 AM, sphere said:

Thanks, need to increase some mass to look nicer, haha.

Well, if you are in the gym, there is your opportunity to gain mass.  Perhaps you are too much into aerobics and to little into weight lifting?  Or eating too few complex carbohydrates, healthy fat and good proteins?

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, you have no reasons to lose weight "intentionally".  Have you inquired into why the weight loss? 

*sigh*... out of courtesy, let me reply you just once.

I was stating a fact, I didn't say I was happy about it; I also didn't say I was unhappy about it.

I wasn't asking a question, my comment did not require any attention.

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Well, if you are in the gym, there is your opportunity to gain mass.  Perhaps you are too much into aerobics and to little into weight lifting?  Or eating too few complex carbohydrates, healthy fat and good proteins?

Same as above, I was simply saying that gaining more mass might be good for me (based on my personal opinion), I was not asking the "how to".

Don't you think you are assuming too much above, when you don't even know me???

Look Steve, sometimes, not saying anything is a good thing.

You should know this simple phrase - "Speech is silver, but silence is golden."

==========================================================

Enough of talking, just get back to the topic, as the members here definitely prefer seeing more nice physiques/hot bod members eh! Haha.

9 minutes ago, sphere said:

I was stating a fact, I didn't say I was happy about it; I also didn't say I was unhappy about it.

Same as above, I was simply saying that gaining more mass might be good for me (based on my personal opinion), I was not asking the "how to".

Enough of talking, just get back to the topic, as the members here definitely prefer seeing more nice physiques/hot bod members eh! Haha.

Your above replay was not corteous.  Instead, it was quite aggressive and negative. 

If you post your picture, don't you expect some comments?  Or only flattery?  Too much pride is not good.

You yourself said that you had lost some weight unintentionally.   I looked at your pic and thought that you indeed look undernourished.  Therefore I responded, and it was all positive.  WHY did you lose weight unintentionally?  Hopefully you are healthy, this is the main concern. 

You don't need to ask me for the "how to".    I can volunteer it myself,  I have plenty of experience.  

I don't now your age, but I am sure that I have lived your age, and know how this is.

You have NEVER lived my age,  so I have a big advantage in the area of experience.

Silence is golden, but so is the written.  You don't need to read what I write.

So members prefer to see more nice physiques/hot bods.  You are throwing this at me because I am older?

When I was your age I had a nice physique/hot bod in no way inferior to yours  (judging from your photo)

And even today as an older man, my physique is not much less nice and hot as yours  :) :thumb:

19 hours ago, sphere said:

Said what you want to say, and don't feel oblige to reply to anyone, especially those who has no respect for others belief and sensitivity.   

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Said what you want to say, and don't feel oblige to reply to anyone, especially those who has no respect for others belief and sensitivity.   

Thanks, I don't intend to reply anymore as I did say I'll only reply him once, haha.

There were just too many assumptions in it, and obvious also out of topic already - no point arguing too. Haha.

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Thanks, I don't intend to reply anymore as I did say I'll only reply him once, haha.

There were just too many assumptions in it, and obvious also out of topic already - no point arguing too. Haha.

You don't need to reply anymore,  it is better so than unfriendly replies. 

My post about your picture was not out of topic, but your reaction was,  Ha ha ...

4 hours ago, tic-toc said:

Why must you be so attractive leh?

Haha thanks ~ I'm still burning my stubborn fats but not starving myself :lol:

18 hours ago, PencilBoy said:

Cheated a little by adjusting my angle lol. Im terrible in photos, need to do several shots before having a decent one to share

Photo look best when it is shot at a higher angle with lights coming from a lower angle.

• G_M locked this topic