After exercise pictures V2

jotatsu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/22/2021 at 3:29 PM, neuwave said:

It's been awhile! 

So bulking is definitely quite an interesting phase for me. I mean, I weigh 68kg now but my body fat is 13%. Basically I can eat normally hahaha. 

Did some legs (my legs have gotten slightly bigger, yay!) and arms. 

Here's to 2021!

20210122_152807.jpg

Nice bulge

On 1/22/2021 at 1:29 AM, neuwave said:

It's been awhile! 

So bulking is definitely quite an interesting phase for me. I mean, I weigh 68kg now but my body fat is 13%. Basically I can eat normally hahaha. 

Did some legs (my legs have gotten slightly bigger, yay!) and arms. 

Here's to 2021!

20210122_152807.jpg

You look very good, with nice shape.  In reality you don't need to bulk any more.  Work out to preserve what you have, and that's it.  Try to keep this shape for the next 40 years, and you will have succeeded. 

So many don't know when to stop, and then go beyond their optimum...

19 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You look very good, with nice shape.  In reality you don't need to bulk any more.  Work out to preserve what you have, and that's it.  Try to keep this shape for the next 40 years, and you will have succeeded. 

So many don't know when to stop, and then go beyond their optimum...

Hahaha. I think now its more of maintenance but of course I'd like to grow some muscles on some parts especially the upper body. 

7 minutes ago, neuwave said:

Hahaha. I think now its more of maintenance but of course I'd like to grow some muscles on some parts especially the upper body. 

Of course,  perfection is never achieved but is a moving target. 

The upper body is mostly for looks,  we don't do too much with it since we walk on our legs and not our arms. Over time, what is interesting to maintain in the upper and central body is good posture. Head back well aligned with column, chin down, shoulders down with elbows close to the body so the neck remains long and nice looking.  As we age, the legs and core become increasingly important,  the core to avoid a big belly and to keep a strong back,  and the legs should be strong because... they are our mobility.  One recipe for longevity is to have strong quadriceps.

9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Of course,  perfection is never achieved but is a moving target. 

The upper body is mostly for looks,  we don't do too much with it since we walk on our legs and not our arms. Over time, what is interesting to maintain in the upper and central body is good posture. Head back well aligned with column, chin down, shoulders down with elbows close to the body so the neck remains long and nice looking.  As we age, the legs and core become increasingly important,  the core to avoid a big belly and to keep a strong back,  and the legs should be strong because... they are our mobility.  One recipe for longevity is to have strong quadriceps.

ah yes i dont miss legs and actually my legs are one of my strongest muscle group. i have weak upper body so i train more on this part. 

11 minutes ago, PencilBoy said:

How do u guys overcome the file size limit? Mine says max 13kb which is ridiculous... 

Delete your previous media postings . Each person around 4.88mb space 

28 minutes ago, PencilBoy said:

How do u guys overcome the file size limit? Mine says max 13kb which is ridiculous... 

Alternatively, should you prefer to leave the previous posts intact, you could use those free image hosting sites (which is what I am doing). Then you don't have to worry about hitting the limited space available here.

Hope this helps eh.   :) 

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

9 minutes ago, sphere said:

Alternatively, should you prefer to leave the previous posts intact, you could use those free image hosting sites (which is what I am doing). Then you don't have to worry about hitting the limited space available here.

Hope this helps eh.   :) 

You mean post the image on another site, then share the link here? I encountered the same problem earlier, then someone explained to me, that means need to regularly go and delete, sorry not so good in this kind of things, can't pm to ask, so asking here

2 hours ago, niell84 said:

Apologise in advance if this is an eyesore compared to all the great bods we are seeing here. Was in the 100 range. Slowly moving down the 90s ladder. Hoping to hit the 80s zone soon. 

PSX_20210201_115319.jpg

Don't need to apologise! A progress is a progress and it's a great thing to celebrate. 

On 2/1/2021 at 12:13 PM, niell84 said:

Apologise in advance if this is an eyesore compared to all the great bods we are seeing here. Was in the 100 range. Slowly moving down the 90s ladder. Hoping to hit the 80s zone soon. 

PSX_20210201_115319.jpg

whats your height?

On 2/9/2021 at 3:21 PM, gemini92 said:

was a bit warm so ran shirtless for a bit. hope nobody minded/took offence HAHA 😅

2021-02-09 15.18.58.jpg

So fuckable ~ 😄

• G_M locked this topic