Male HQ

After exercise pictures V2

jotatsu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, asiandaddy said:

Gyms closed. Running was my only companion.

Deflated! Lost another 4kg.

20210527_214401.jpg

Hmm, very sexy body and... Bulge... 😏🤣

1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

After stroke 

[url=https://ibb.co/Rzkf7HQ][img]https://i.ibb.co/r4RYvy5/Point-Blur-May272021-215808.jpg[/img][/url]

Eh, no link to click...

On 5/26/2021 at 8:45 AM, qsefthu78 said:

Finished my run. Maybe I should bulk up more... muscles, not fats.

Your picture shows a good musculature. Perfect at your young age.  Nothing that calls for "bulking up". 

If you work out to increase your strength but not to "bulk",  you will maintain a nice body and eventually get more muscles with time.  So give your body time to gain muscle, and avoid reaching your 60s being too big or,   god forbid,  being fat.  To be strong but yet remain somewhat slim and well proportioned is a good goal. 

4 minutes ago, qsefthu78 said:

I would have thought calories burnt would be more... seems like I would need to improve my pace! Here's one of my better days:

Screenshot_20210529-145211_Fitbit.thumb.jpg.4cf4b3d316ac68ce3a1f71561a4b91e6.jpg

Good job! 👏

Calories burned depends on heart rate. The higher the heart rate, the more calories burned.

16 minutes ago, qsefthu78 said:

I would have thought calories burnt would be more... seems like I would need to improve my pace! Here's one of my better days:

Screenshot_20210529-145211_Fitbit.thumb.jpg.4cf4b3d316ac68ce3a1f71561a4b91e6.jpg

May not, depends on cadence and heart rate zones as well. 

1 minute ago, qsefthu78 said:

Wow, good job. That's very fast at less than 5min pace for 10km. My best would still be over 5min at 5:32m. And I thought I'm the fastest in the park!

Thanks. 

Run further and faster, so I can consume more ice cream and cookies. 🤣

6 minutes ago, FoneXXX said:

Not as fit as the other guys. But this is me after my jog and hiit. Trying to lose those fats. To more fat lost!

Screenshot_20210530-105812_Twitter.jpg

Wow. So sexy. If only you didn't cover it... 😏🤣

22 minutes ago, FoneXXX said:

Not as fit as the other guys. But this is me after my jog and hiit. Trying to lose those fats. To more fat lost!

Screenshot_20210530-105812_Twitter.jpg

haaaahaaa...u sure this after exercise photo or after 'exercise' photo on ur bed 🤪 i dont mind if u remove ur hand haaaaha

Edited by Erwi

5 hours ago, Sportychn said:

Body weight training is not as intense as gym workout. Any good exercise clips to build muscle mass with body weight?

9389F0B2-1865-4FEE-B02C-0A089001AB53.jpeg

Explosive workouts will make you pant like a dog already. HIIT yourself to the maximum or Tabata. YouTube many Tabata videos.  4 minute killer, but its up to you yourself how high the intensity you want it. The  YouTube video people only do their average pace. If you want you can give 100 percent to it. (Activate your fight /flight mode ) be warned to warm up thoroughly or risk injure yourself if you give your all. The 10 second rest will seem not enough. 

Edited by Kimochi

28 minutes ago, Erwi said:

haaaahaaa...u sure this after exercise photo or after 'exercise' photo on ur bed 🤪 i dont mind if u remove ur hand haaaaha

Yes very sure after my exercise. Haha, not the other "exercise" 🤣 Relaxing on bed 

On 5/30/2021 at 9:22 AM, Sportychn said:

Body weight training is not as intense as gym workout. Any good exercise clips to build muscle mass with body weight?

9389F0B2-1865-4FEE-B02C-0A089001AB53.jpeg

Hot bod!!!

To build (or at least maintain muscle mass) go for exercises that will allow you to work in the rep range of 8 to 12. If you can do 13 to 14 or more reps in good form, then the exercise is too easy for you, in which case you can progress to a more difficult version. For pushups, you can progress to an archer pushup or one armed pushup. Remember to observe strict form as shoulders are vulnerable to injury if exercises are not done correctly. 

25 minutes ago, niell84 said:

Post exercise, post shower.

Far from the fitness level of everyone else sharing here, but I'll keep it up.

PSX_20210531_095129.jpg

Great progress, keep up the good work! Can see the hot bod emerging... keep eating in a caloric deficit - eating less than you burn- and you’ll get there 🙂

22 minutes ago, PTkit said:

Great progress, keep up the good work! Can see the hot bod emerging... keep eating in a caloric deficit - eating less than you burn- and you’ll get there 🙂

Thanks! I have been watching my diet, but haven't actually been calculating it. I will try to start.

2 minutes ago, JKY said:

Bet your will power is stronger than many of us. Ganbatte !

Thanks. Will keep it up :)

1 hour ago, PTkit said:

Hot bod!!!

To build (or at least maintain muscle mass) go for exercises that will allow you to work in the rep range of 8 to 12. If you can do 13 to 14 or more reps in good form, then the exercise is too easy for you, in which case you can progress to a more difficult version. For pushups, you can progress to an archer pushup or one armed pushup. Remember to observe strict form as shoulders are vulnerable to injury if exercises are not done correctly. 

Thanks much for sharing. 

2 hours ago, niell84 said:

Post exercise, post shower.

Far from the fitness level of everyone else sharing here, but I'll keep it up.

PSX_20210531_095129.jpg

Looking really sexy, though. And that extra sexy bulge... 😏😘

• G_M locked this topic