Male HQ

After exercise pictures V2

jotatsu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/25/2022 at 8:31 AM, qsefthu78 said:

Done with morning workout. I'm 43, used to be fat, and insecure with my body. I'm proud of what I have achieved and flaunt it while I still can. If I can do it, so can you.

Picsart_22-01-25_08-10-44-674-01.thumb.jpg.9b69f00f52cb190d2c4212c4ce373aa3.jpg

Wow.. inspiration.. need some guidance from u pls @qsefthu78

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 4:12 AM, doncoin said:

There is this guy at my gym whom I run into every so often in the mornings. He is pretty good-looking, probably in his early 40s. Great ass, as I have noticed that he does a lot of squads and spin classes. We never spoke to each other before, but will nod and acknowledge each other. This morning, after I was done, I went to change in the locker room to hop in the shower. There was a bench between the lockers and so I started removing my sweaty clothes off and left them in a pile on the bench.  

The guy was just out of the shower, and his locker was opposite mine. Our eyes made contact, we smiled and just acknowledged each other. I grabbed my pile of clothes quickly from the bench into the locker so that he has space, grabbed my towel, and went into the showers. 

When I came out, he was still there, about done, and was putting his things into his gym bag. He made space for me, and just as I was opening my locker, he tapped on my shoulder. 

"You dropped this," he said, handing me my damp thong. 

"Oh! Thank you." I said, feeling a little embarrassed. 

"No problem," he said. "You looked good in them."

"Thanks... I am sure they will look good on you too." I could not resist the urge to flirt back.

"Hmmm... have to try something new I supposed." 

We exchange names and some pleasantries and he left. Anyway, I was surprised that he did not steal it, and actually grabbed it off the floor, and waited till I am out of the showers to hand it back to me. Plus, there was no surprised sticky load on it. 

That may be his way of hinting to you.. 😆

On 3/14/2022 at 3:12 PM, doncoin said:

"You dropped this," he said, handing me my damp thong. 

----

We exchange names and some pleasantries and he left. Anyway, I was surprised that he did not steal it, and actually grabbed it off the floor, and waited till I am out of the showers to hand it back to me. Plus, there was no surprised sticky load on it. 

This is what I would expect in Singapore.  Not the same public as in Bangkok.  

Years ago I was leaving the Babylon sauna, getting dressed again in a locker room full of cute guys.   I had left my wet favorite speedo hanging from the locker's door, out of my sight while I was drying and putting on my street clothes.  When I turned around, the speedo was gone, never to be seen again.

Maybe some cute Thai gained possession of a nice speedo,  which probably from then on looked better on him than it did on me,  ha ha.  I learned my lesson of being more careful and not letting things out of my sight, and while not feeling bad, I went and bought one of the regular speedos they sold at the massage room in this sauna.

This was one more of my contributions to the BKK gay community.

Edited by Steve5380

On 3/19/2022 at 1:27 AM, radiusulnar said:

about 1.5 months into a intermittent fasting regime (not strict because gluttony!)

It's sad when you have to squint, maximize good lighting and change your picture to black and white to "see" (imagine?) abs...

19Mar22.jpg

Also over a month into my intermittent fasting,  I cannot always resist the snacking,  but of small things,  and during the 8 hours of eating.  As another poster said,  remember during the short eating period to change to healthier foods, and maybe less of them.  Intermittent fasting by itself does not necessarily cause us to lose weight.

Keep steady, build the habit, and together with some good weight lifting, soon you will see the pecs and abs. And when you see them, others will see them too!

• G_M locked this topic