Male HQ

Discussion on death & dying (compiled)

flyerboy88

1 minute ago, yuquidam said:

I must have abused both men and women in previous life. Now pay back time and kena enslaved by attraction to both sexes. What a CB n TL life...hiaz

Poor thing.

U better be sex slaves to them to repay your karmic creditors. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 1/21/2020 at 11:05 PM, Garyl said:

No. Goal of lide is to flip flop for 7 7 49 days  

Hahahahaha. So naughty you. But kinky lah. 🤣

9 hours ago, Guest Young and Healthy said:

Moderator should merge all these morbid topics tallking about death.  So irritating.

Indeed, lol 🤣

1 minute ago, passinthenight said:

Only the good die young.

So I have nothing to worry about.:lol:

So you are not good ah? 🤔

On 1/20/2020 at 5:17 PM, Guest fazzy794 said:

Do you believe that the goal of all life is death?

Yes, for some.  For the RELIGIOUS BELIEVERS.

For the Christians, it is to live a life free of sins until attaining the goal of death and following entrance in the Paradise.

For the Buddhists, it is to live a life full of detachment so as to die and not reincarnate again.

17 hours ago, InBangkok said:

I have written only what you have written previously and even quoted your exact words. If you believe it is intentional crap, that is your opinion. But it is your own crap!

Thank God I have not written the crap you write about me, and if you quote my exact words you do it out of context and twisted around.  If you know that you are going to die by sunrise, you will still keep writing crap about me, no?  :lol:

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on death & dying (compiled)
Guest Patti
On 6/7/2021 at 8:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

For gay If there is no will who will get the money

I think it will be donated to the state.

On 6/12/2021 at 3:39 AM, Steve5380 said:

Thank God I have not written the crap you write about me, and if you quote my exact words you do it out of context and twisted around.

Wrong! Not out of context and not twisted. You and others will see and note how wrong you are - yet again. Your modus operandi is always to double down and then double down even more. When that does not work, you trash the poster and the post. That is always your way even when you are proved to be wrong.

Edited by InBangkok

On 6/13/2021 at 12:40 AM, Guest Real Six said:

Why most here answer is to have sex before die?

Because sex is the things that keep me going and divert my attention from the trouble in life. I think after I died, I still probably wanted to have sex in a ghost form. Not sure can or not. Maybe need to possess someone. If cannot let go the desire to have sex, most probably we will become a hamsap ghost. 

1 minute ago, Guest Sex said:

Because sex is the things that keep me going and divert my attention from the trouble in life. I think after I died, I still probably wanted to have sex in a ghost form. Not sure can or not. Maybe need to possess someone. If cannot let go the desire to have sex, most probably we will become a hamsap ghost. 

So must have alot alot of sex while still alive. Otherwise, died already still think about sex and cannot reincarnate.

9 hours ago, Guest Sex said:

So must have alot alot of sex while still alive. Otherwise, died already still think about sex and cannot reincarnate.

Why not?  All what needs to reincarnate are his cock and his balls.  Maybe his ass too.

• 10 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic