Male HQ

Relationship with no anal sex? (compiled)

mikefxh

Guest Peterpan
22 hours ago, mikefxh said:

Hey guys, I need advice to handle this situation. My boyfriend and I am in a relationship for almost 2 years now. We never had anal sex from the start and it bothers me. I did told him that i miss getting fuck but he always told me to give him time. He did have problem with getting an erection. He tried supplements that i bought for him like tongkat ali and maca and some supplements from the States he bought himself. It does help a bit but the erection will be gone fast. Sometimes he asked me whether I would like to get another guy to fuck me and he just watch. I reject the offer all the time and told him I am willing to wait for him to heal. I am not willing to do it with other guy because it feels like cheating. I mean that would be an open relationship instead and I only want him and not other guy to have me on bed especially having sex. Maybe I just sound selfish and conservative but it is the way I am treating my partner all this time. I hope you guys here can share some tips on how to handle this. Any product that is good for erection? I scare that if this problem gets prolong it will end up with him having erectile dysfunction.

Aiyo, your BF is a bottom like u lah. 

I think somehow there is one thing Mike keeps missing though at least 4 others have said (including me) - what ever the reason, some people are just not interested in anal sex - especially if you can get hard for oral but not for anal, it’s not that he can’t get hard.

Have to either accept that or not, all the pressuring is not going to change a person who is not interested in anal. Just like if you really like anal- there’s not point telling you to stop being interested in it...

we are diverse, we have different likes, links and fetishes, it’s what makes the world interesting but not everyone is going to like anal.

Guest Non anal only

Just because you're gay doesn't mean anal sex is compulsory. Unlike the vagina, the anus was meant to discharge waste from the body and not the reverse which is to receive a cock. I am also turned off by anal sex because the thought of sticking into shit filled passage turns me off big time. 

I guess the day when you are finally ready to embrace anal sex with no relationship, is also the day when you will start to live happily ever after in a relationship with no anal sex.

19 hours ago, Guest Peterpan said:
On 1/23/2020 at 4:01 PM, mikefxh said:

Hey guys, I need advice to handle this situation. My boyfriend and I am in a relationship for almost 2 years now. We never had anal sex from the start and it bothers me. I did told him that i miss getting fuck but he always told me to give him time. He did have problem with getting an erection. He tried supplements that i bought for him like tongkat ali and maca and some supplements from the States he bought himself. It does help a bit but the erection will be gone fast. Sometimes he asked me whether I would like to get another guy to fuck me and he just watch. I reject the offer all the time and told him I am willing to wait for him to heal. I am not willing to do it with other guy because it feels like cheating. I mean that would be an open relationship instead and I only want him and not other guy to have me on bed especially having sex. Maybe I just sound selfish and conservative but it is the way I am treating my partner all this time. I hope you guys here can share some tips on how to handle this. Any product that is good for erection? I scare that if this problem gets prolong it will end up with him having erectile dysfunction.

Aiyo, your BF is a bottom like u lah. 

Sometimes he asked me whether I would like to get another guy to fuck me and he just watch

The above is A cat out of a Bag...he knows and wants to be one. As long both of you are H A P P Y.

I said too...I am in similar position.now me and husband getting fucked....open to 2tops no issues..u both should try.then u will realise hes a btm.

Think in trends now, many 2TOPs couple, Many 2btmsCouple....Many here have PM and chat about this too...even suggest team tags to help. Prob this is a way to go for you both.

or maybe hes a denial btm. 

I received PM how is this possible,  and also from 2 tops, I asked, and said ...well it happens

Edited by TwoChnBTMs

Guest Happy Year of Rat
1 minute ago, Guest CNY said:

Break up with him. What is the point on getting into gay relationship if there is no anal sex?

We like side fun. Anyway anal hole is not for force entry. Suppose to use for shitting only. If both party are good with non anal , is the chemistry and connection more important

i am 47 and i can still fuck quite ok (on good days like cum twice?) so I don't think age is a problem if you are in shape. If you can fuck until the btm beg u to stop or shot, you can call yourself a top else no point telling us your bf is a top or whatever becos since he has no track record, you should give up that claim.

I think the main problem is his health. So u need not us this forum becos obviously unless he starts changing his diet, improve his health, take charge of his life - obviously you won't get any. I don't understand others who encourge a sexless r/s, it's not like you guys were together for 20 years and u stop having sex after 18 years, yes sex is not important anymore becos both of you have moved to the next phase of your life.

Think abt it, you are only 28 and u probably have to push his wheel chair eventually and give up your life to take care of him after 20 years in the r/s. So when you are 48 (no sex), he is 60s - is your love strong enough to carry you through? Or are u going to regret eventually but let me reassure you, you will never see your 28 again.

Guest Lao uncle
23 hours ago, Guest Non anal only said:

Just because you're gay doesn't mean anal sex is compulsory. Unlike the vagina, the anus was meant to discharge waste from the body and not the reverse which is to receive a cock. I am also turned off by anal sex because the thought of sticking into shit filled passage turns me off big time. 

Woman vagina also discharged urine and the monthly bloody messy waste disposal that's even dirtier than shit. Some cultures think it's even toxic and sinful to touch.

Guest Lao uncle
On 1/24/2020 at 9:30 AM, mikefxh said:

He is more into oral. I love oral as well as i like the taste of cum and he cum in my mouth,feeling him throbbing in me is what turn me on.

I can get him hard for oral but when i try to put it in my ass, it will go limp fast. Leaving him is not in my mind, we have plans to get married. Hopefully he can consummate the marriage 😆I believe anal sex is the most intimate part of love making ritual.

Yes, we Chinese consider union of our bodies is the legitimate part of marriage. You can easily ask for nullifying of marriage just by saying the man has not consummated the marriage.

On the other hand, once you let a man penetrate you then you are considered his woman. That's why your bf don't dare to tell you he's someone's else woman, yet he loved you also. Like me, I'm somebody's else woman before but that doesn't mean he's good to me. Just that the sex was good and I can tell you, that's why some women married good-for-nothing husbands and still don't divorce. 

On the other hand again, if the husband is no good in bed, it's living like a widow 守生寡 like you. This type will quickly get divorced. Otherwise, every night like looking at a dinner but nothing to eat, you're so hungry yet society don't allow you to eat outside. 食色性也。

On 1/23/2020 at 4:01 PM, mikefxh said:

I would fuck you :redface:

On 1/26/2020 at 2:58 AM, Guest Lao uncle said:

Yes, we Chinese consider union of our bodies is the legitimate part of marriage. You can easily ask for nullifying of marriage just by saying the man has not consummated the marriage.

On the other hand, once you let a man penetrate you then you are considered his woman. That's why your bf don't dare to tell you he's someone's else woman, yet he loved you also. Like me, I'm somebody's else woman before but that doesn't mean he's good to me. Just that the sex was good and I can tell you, that's why some women married good-for-nothing husbands and still don't divorce. 

On the other hand again, if the husband is no good in bed, it's living like a widow 守生寡 like you. This type will quickly get divorced. Otherwise, every night like looking at a dinner but nothing to eat, you're so hungry yet society don't allow you to eat outside. 食色性也。

what a bloody load of crap

On 1/24/2020 at 3:09 AM, Guest Uyt said:

I was always too afraid to try being fuckedbec I can imagine how painful it would be. Then I had a medical examination and the doc (female!) shoved her middle or index finger into my ass and I felt good! After that I tried it at home with my own finger and I auto ejaculated. 

Not me , ....there’s  shit in it 

Guest Finally I got fucked

After 6 years of waiting, my boy friend of 6 years finally agreed to fuck me and cum inside me raw. 

We have been together for 6 plus years and right from day 1 he said no anal only hugging kissing and sucking. In fact, he doesn't even like to be sucked but he is crazy about sucking me and hear me scream I am cuming just before I shoot into his throat. All these years I have begged him to fuck me but the most he would do up till last night was to wear glove and finger fuck me while sucking me... Which was very enjoyable but often left me wanting more from him. I have even threatened to dump him for a top and ridiculed him for not knowing how to use to cock to fuck..... To no avail. 

I dont know what finally made him change his mind but he came home and when we were kissing he started to feel my ass hole. I said if u played with it be prepared to go All the way. He whispered I am ready to try. I had such a hard on when hearing that.... I started to suck him to make him hard... But he didn't need help from me to get hard. He was a rock solid hard and for a moment I was afraid he was going to tear me. I told him to go slow and the forst few attempts to enter me missionary, side way with both my legs curled up and doggy style failed bec it was too painful for me. He didn't give up and what was surprising was that his cock stayed rock solid through out! Then I said let me control how the cock pushed through my ass muscle slowly.... I asked him to lay down on his back and I applied lots of lotion on his cock and my ass and I positioned my ass above his cock and let my ass muscle slowly sucked in his cock bit by it. I sweated the feeking of my cock sucking in his cock slowly was the most erotic feeling I have ever felt. With final push, his cock poked through and he was fully inside me and while I felt the excruciating pain, I also felt for the very first time a cock inside my ass.... I can't explain the feeki g and sensation... I just sat on him, panting, and i told him not to move at all as I needed time to get used to his cock inside me. Then I sat up straight and asked him to pulsate his cock inside me so we can both feel being finally joined as one.... I was so overwhelmed w emotion as I felt so so very close to him... Something unexplainable in words. We just laid there with me gently rocking and usi g my ass to deep throat his solid cock and slowly I qyicked my pace to like riding a horse and that's when I felt his cock in.. And out... In and out... And I was simply in heaven. With his cock deep inside me he got up to get me to laid back and he started to fuck me... Each thrust is a tight I g of his ass muscle to plough deep into me and each draw out was so sensual.... What I have watched on video.... What I have imagined..... Everything  about how nice it is to get fucked is absolutely true! 

I am glad I waited all these times for him to fuck me.... I think I am now addicted to being a bottom.... So for those who Have not been fucked... Find someone you like n trust and experience it at least once in your life time. You won't regret the exowriwnce

10 hours ago, Guest Finally I got fucked said:

After 6 years of waiting, my boy friend of 6 years finally agreed to fuck me and cum inside me raw. 

We have been together for 6 plus years and right from day 1 he said no anal only hugging kissing and sucking. In fact, he doesn't even like to be sucked but he is crazy about sucking me and hear me scream I am cuming just before I shoot into his throat. All these years I have begged him to fuck me but the most he would do up till last night was to wear glove and finger fuck me while sucking me... Which was very enjoyable but often left me wanting more from him. I have even threatened to dump him for a top and ridiculed him for not knowing how to use to cock to fuck..... To no avail. 

I dont know what finally made him change his mind but he came home and when we were kissing he started to feel my ass hole. I said if u played with it be prepared to go All the way. He whispered I am ready to try. I had such a hard on when hearing that.... I started to suck him to make him hard... But he didn't need help from me to get hard. He was a rock solid hard and for a moment I was afraid he was going to tear me. I told him to go slow and the forst few attempts to enter me missionary, side way with both my legs curled up and doggy style failed bec it was too painful for me. He didn't give up and what was surprising was that his cock stayed rock solid through out! Then I said let me control how the cock pushed through my ass muscle slowly.... I asked him to lay down on his back and I applied lots of lotion on his cock and my ass and I positioned my ass above his cock and let my ass muscle slowly sucked in his cock bit by it. I sweated the feeking of my cock sucking in his cock slowly was the most erotic feeling I have ever felt. With final push, his cock poked through and he was fully inside me and while I felt the excruciating pain, I also felt for the very first time a cock inside my ass.... I can't explain the feeki g and sensation... I just sat on him, panting, and i told him not to move at all as I needed time to get used to his cock inside me. Then I sat up straight and asked him to pulsate his cock inside me so we can both feel being finally joined as one.... I was so overwhelmed w emotion as I felt so so very close to him... Something unexplainable in words. We just laid there with me gently rocking and usi g my ass to deep throat his solid cock and slowly I qyicked my pace to like riding a horse and that's when I felt his cock in.. And out... In and out... And I was simply in heaven. With his cock deep inside me he got up to get me to laid back and he started to fuck me... Each thrust is a tight I g of his ass muscle to plough deep into me and each draw out was so sensual.... What I have watched on video.... What I have imagined..... Everything  about how nice it is to get fucked is absolutely true! 

I am glad I waited all these times for him to fuck me.... I think I am now addicted to being a bottom.... So for those who Have not been fucked... Find someone you like n trust and experience it at least once in your life time. You won't regret the exowriwnce

Congratulations

11 hours ago, Guest Finally I got fucked said:

Yes. The sincerity n love u had towards yr bf is answered. Congrates n stay together for many more years till the last moment of yr life. All the best. 

Nowadays every time i suggested for manhood massage or supplements he just go mad at me. I am not sure if i did anything wrong. I think me felt pressured by me keep asking for anal. Things are getting heated up so i guess i will just go for a dildo to please myself.

Guest Cleanly Teacher

To the original thread starter, Mike, it appears that buying a dildo and/or vibrator is definitely the best solution if you really want to keep your relationship going with this guy and not have sex with others. I felt awful for you while reading about your frustration, but some guys are simply not into anal sex, and nothing can ever make them change their minds. Maybe at the very least, you might eventually be able to convince him to help use the dildo and/or vibrator on you, so you can enjoy his presence on the same bed while taking care of your needs. It seems clear that you really love him beyond your sexual differences, so please accept that he will never do the anal sex you crave under any circumstances, but hopefully he can someday pleasure you with the dildo and/or vibrator as a way of reciprocating the pleasure that you so unselfishly give to him.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for all the reply here. Yesterday was our anniversary. I wanted to surprise him with a cock ring. Well it is not a surprise actually as he found it inside my side table drawer as he help to tidy up my room last week. We went for a date yesterday and go back to his place for dinner as his mum already got some food prepared for me. I went to his room to help him finish some report and he just pull down my pants just enough to give me a blowjob. As he was sucking me, his mum came in to tell the dinner is ready and he quickly jump and act like he drop something on my crotch haha.. I hope his mum didn't saw my dick. After the dinner I  asked him whether he want to come to my place as we both are really super horny. We went to my place and i blow him until he is hard enough for me to put on the cock ring on his dick(the cock ring is the strechable silicon type). Then i continue to blow him. That is the first time i saw his dick fully erect. We both like it. We did not have anal but last night blowjob was good enough and he deliver a huge load.

Early this month i invited him to try my masseur who offer manhood massage as well. He did consult him about his ED and my masseur introduce him to a tongkat ali supplement from a brand which is my mum's favorite and some other tips. He bought and try the supplement and got morning wood ever since.

I guess everything is getting better now. The anniversary just made my day although now I'm all sore from his bite. Yes he is a biter and he knows where to bite. Will update again soon.

• 8 months later...
On 2/28/2020 at 3:44 PM, mikefxh said:

Hey guys, thanks for all the reply here. Yesterday was our anniversary. I wanted to surprise him with a cock ring. Well it is not a surprise actually as he found it inside my side table drawer as he help to tidy up my room last week. We went for a date yesterday and go back to his place for dinner as his mum already got some food prepared for me. I went to his room to help him finish some report and he just pull down my pants just enough to give me a blowjob. As he was sucking me, his mum came in to tell the dinner is ready and he quickly jump and act like he drop something on my crotch haha.. I hope his mum didn't saw my dick. After the dinner I  asked him whether he want to come to my place as we both are really super horny. We went to my place and i blow him until he is hard enough for me to put on the cock ring on his dick(the cock ring is the strechable silicon type). Then i continue to blow him. That is the first time i saw his dick fully erect. We both like it. We did not have anal but last night blowjob was good enough and he deliver a huge load.

Early this month i invited him to try my masseur who offer manhood massage as well. He did consult him about his ED and my masseur introduce him to a tongkat ali supplement from a brand which is my mum's favorite and some other tips. He bought and try the supplement and got morning wood ever since.

I guess everything is getting better now. The anniversary just made my day although now I'm all sore from his bite. Yes he is a biter and he knows where to bite. Will update again soon.

Your erected kkj seen by his mom 🤭

22 hours ago, JackQuinn said:

Well, dude i guess you must not get so annoyed by that. You see, we all have different sexual preferences and fetishes. Your boyfriend just doesn't like that, the most important part is the fact that you love eachother. Well, however in case you are really ... sexually addicted to this, then you have to find a solution to the problem. Because i also had a similar issue. Taking into consideration the fact that i was a real sex addict, i cheated on him. Not the best thing i have done, at all.

Sex will die once hate comes into the picture

You will come to hate your bf/spouse/partner soon enough

U can't wait to get rid of him and get him out of your sight

in such instances, there will not be any sex of any kind at all

zilch.

rather fxxk my bolster or pillow than to touch such a person

Guest Try and see

I'm also not into anal sex because:

1) for the top, you are exposing your penis to the pathogens found in the faeces inside his anus. No matter how much you clean it, some will remain. It can lead to all kinds of infections for you, including penile cancer.

2) for the bottom, your anus will tear no matter how gentle the top is. The faeces in your anus will enter your blood stream and that can lead to serious infections that require antibiotics. Also, an anus that it stretched often will lose its elasticity, making you faecal incontinent. 

From a medical/biological point of view, it's just not worth it.

Although us gay guys don't have to worry about unplanned pregnancies, when it comes to sex, we still have the shorter end of the stick.

Guest Cleanly Teacher

Using condoms for anal sex every time will prevent germs in the bottom's leftover fecal material from entering the top's urethra and causing microbial infections.

Using as much lube as necessary will significantly reduce the risk of anal tears, then it's up to the top to be gentle, and the bottom to keep telling him be gentle.

15 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

1) for the top, you are exposing your penis to the pathogens found in the faeces inside his anus. No matter how much you clean it, some will remain. It can lead to all kinds of infections for you, including penile cancer.

2) for the bottom, your anus will tear no matter how gentle the top is. The faeces in your anus will enter your blood stream and that can lead to serious infections that require antibiotics. Also, an anus that it stretched often will lose its elasticity, making you faecal incontinent. 

Although us gay guys don't have to worry about unplanned pregnancies, when it comes to sex, we still have the shorter end of the stick.

But straight couples partake in anal sex too. Wonder why didn't they receive this piece of education?

15 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_douching

Hopefully this can help the hardcore lovers.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 11/21/2020 at 5:39 PM, Guest Try and see said:

If no anal sex then it feel like lack of something between the couple.

real talk. According to maslow hierarchy of needs. Sex is in the physiologic needs of humans. How can you achieve the 2nd needa of your relationship if you dnt do sex with him? Personally, my theory why husbands are still lookinh for other girls or lady because they are not satisfied woth their wives when it comes to sex. And Vice Versa for the wives. 

SEX IS VERY IMPORTANT in a relationship. Sex is like a therapy that will heal or help the relationship of couples or partners. 

• 10 months later...
Guest NotAFanOAS

I don't like anal sex, be it being a top or bottom as I find it painful and weird. (No offence to anyone). I only enjoy the intimacy in foreplay, bj and hj. Am I the odd gay out ? Is it normal not to like anal sex ?Are there gays who don't like anal sex too ? Are there gays who are able to maintain a relationship without anal sex ?  I'm  sure if this question has been asked or discussed.  If yes, would  appreciate it if the moderators can direct me th the link. Thanks.

On 10/11/2021 at 10:20 PM, Guest NotAFanOAS said:

I don't like anal sex, be it being a top or bottom as I find it painful and weird. (No offence to anyone). I only enjoy the intimacy in foreplay, bj and hj. Am I the odd gay out ? Is it normal not to like anal sex ?Are there gays who don't like anal sex too ? Are there gays who are able to maintain a relationship without anal sex ?  I'm  sure if this question has been asked or discussed.  If yes, would  appreciate it if the moderators can direct me th the link. Thanks.

Initially I started out the same but you’d grow into liking it as you start accepting yourself more. That happens when you’re financially secure. But this might not be the case for most of us out there.

Sex is about pleasure. If it is not comfortable, don't do it. Anal pleasure takes time to develop and get used to. I know of a couple in an open relationship who maintained their relationship without anal sex. They just got it from other guys but not each other. Again, it is them, your case can be different. Just have to find the guy who is like you. 

Love. 

• G_M changed the title to Relationship with no anal sex? (compiled)
Guest NotAFanOAS

Thanks moderator for linking me to the appropriate thread.

On 10/11/2021 at 11:38 PM, CCK central said:

Initially I started out the same but you’d grow into liking it as you start accepting yourself more. That happens when you’re financially secure. But this might not be the case for most of us out there.

I'm not sure what you meant by financially secure and self acceptance.. what's the link about them with liking anal sex ??

On 10/11/2021 at 11:44 PM, doncoin said:

Sex is about pleasure. If it is not comfortable, don't do it. Anal pleasure takes time to develop and get used to. I know of a couple in an open relationship who maintained their relationship without anal sex. They just got it from other guys but not each other. Again, it is them, your case can be different. Just have to find the guy who is like you. 

That's assuring.  Thanks  ! Thought i dun think i will ever going to be developed into liking it cos been there done it, just not my cup of tea.. haiz..

Not sure we're one of the odds one in LTR gay relationship as we haven't done oral and anal sex for years. My partner never asked nor questioned it we just j/o once a week that's all.

On 10/12/2021 at 8:36 AM, Guest couple said:

Not sure we're one of the odds one in LTR gay relationship as we haven't done oral and anal sex for years. My partner never asked nor questioned it we just j/o once a week that's all.

U think you are the odd one ?? Trying asking gay and straight couples that has been together for years 

There is a reason why ppl used the word "honeymoon" period and after that things are very much normalise .....

Guest Outside the box

Back to the initial thread. I think the relationship is really nice and sweet. Sex is an important part though, whether it’s inside or outside the relationship. It’s human nature and it’s not uncommon where one person have a much stronger sex drive than the other. 

I heard some guys don’t like anal because they really don’t like the idea of getting dirty for example… some even get turned off by saliva but is embarrassed so say so actively.

One thought - would you and bf join a 4 sum or go to sauna together? 3 sum is quite awkward sometimes, like a 3rd leg but proper no strings attached, no emotions, sex only play time can be fun with strict no emotions and pure sex only rule… 

• 9 months later...
Guest I don't it's possible
On 8/2/2022 at 5:26 AM, Guest Gerry45 said:

Is it really possible? Or the relationship is just platonic?

Possible if no attraction. 

I was with my ex bf for 3 years. Barely have sex. At most we just watch porn together and jerk off. 

Sometimes he blow me. I don't really like his cock. Very ugly. Stayed for the companion. End up broke up cause not satisfied. 

Then I met someone. Got sexual chemistry. Almost every weekend we meet is sex. Excited whenever I see him. But alas can't last cause he not that loving. 

I don't know. 

Maybe it's me. 

Its hard for me to objectify someone as a sex object if I don't first know them as a sex object. 

Example. I see ons I like. I hope can be more. 

I know gay friends. Never thought of their cock. Etc. Then one day they wanna sex me? I'm like gross. I can't. Sorry. But any random stranger in app, I can. 

I don't know. 

Guest Michelle
On 8/2/2022 at 7:59 AM, Guest I don't it's possible said:

Possible if no attraction. 

I was with my ex bf for 3 years. Barely have sex. At most we just watch porn together and jerk off. 

Sometimes he blow me. I don't really like his cock. Very ugly. Stayed for the companion. End up broke up cause not satisfied. 

Then I met someone. Got sexual chemistry. Almost every weekend we meet is sex. Excited whenever I see him. But alas can't last cause he not that loving. 

I don't know. 

Maybe it's me. 

Its hard for me to objectify someone as a sex object if I don't first know them as a sex object. 

Example. I see ons I like. I hope can be more. 

I know gay friends. Never thought of their cock. Etc. Then one day they wanna sex me? I'm like gross. I can't. Sorry. But any random stranger in app, I can. 

I don't know. 

Yes u r right .  No need to further discuss.  U hit the nail - IS YOU 

Talked so much , is your life , no right or wrong, do what makes u happy , dont need to post and seek acceptance or support here.  

We all have cross-road junctions time, be an adult consult real friends .  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.