Male HQ

What would you like to tell your younger self - and in turn also tell other LGBTQ peers?

jimmy lee2

Hi, I was wondering if you guys have anything you wish you could have told your younger self.

And also recognize that our self-reflection, thoughts, experiences (good and bad) can help our peers who may be in need of guidance and support.

Hoping we can lift ourselves up and in the process, lift our fellow brothers and sisters up :) Cheers!

2 hours ago, jimmy lee2 said:

Hi, I was wondering if you guys have anything you wish you could have told your younger self.

And also recognize that our self-reflection, thoughts, experiences (good and bad) can help our peers who may be in need of guidance and support.

Hoping we can lift ourselves up and in the process, lift our fellow brothers and sisters up :) Cheers!

Gays are not trustworthy! Gays will bitch about you. Your bests friends are Hermes, Prada'Gucci, LV!

Guest Friends
On 1/23/2020 at 11:44 PM, JakeChun said:

I will tell my younger self to be braver and bold in social interaction. 

Agreed strongly with this. Make a group of really close friends who you can still contact in old age...especially if you are not going to get married and have your own family, you will at least have a "family" of friends.

Don't rush in, live in humility but never sell yourself short. The spectrum would be too broad if we solely say love ourselves. Instead, just let loose and do the things you enjoy but with a limit/boundary set clearly. Do put in effort, it will pay off one day and you will thank yourself for it. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.