Male HQ

Guys who take good care of branded possessions = good bf?

Guest Not materialistic

Guest Not materialistic

I heard from someone that a guy (A) blamed his so called "partner (B)" that B was always reckless and does not take care of things well. Like B broke a phone that was gifted to him by A... over time, he started dwelling on B's every little lapse or mistake (the fact is that A got sexually bored and stopped having sex with B for more than a year...). 

Yet, A was proud to brag that he can take care of things well .... but if he is sooooooo good at keeping things well, he would have been capable of keeping his sex life in the relationship good and as sexciting and lasting as before. Am I right?

Guest Not Materialistic II
4 minutes ago, Guest Not materialistic said:

I heard from someone that a guy (A) blamed his so called "partner (B)" that B was always reckless and does not take care of things well. Like B broke a phone that was gifted to him by A... over time, he started dwelling on B's every little lapse or mistake (the fact is that A got sexually bored and stopped having sex with B for more than a year...). 

Yet, A was proud to brag that he can take care of things well .... but if he is sooooooo good at keeping things well, he would have been capable of keeping his sex life in the relationship good and as sexciting and lasting as before. Am I right?

oh... I heard this from the grapevine too!!! I heard that A even smashed an Apple Watch that B gave A in retaliation to take revenge, not just that, but the bathroom window and furniture. This is wilfulness.... how can one place more importance to an object than his partner (someone in life)????!!! So I think if A cannot even preserve the "freshness" of the sexual intimacy with his partner, he FAILS big time to claim as someone whom can take care of "things".

9 hours ago, Guest Not materialistic said:

This kind of thing also warrant a chat topic ?? haha 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.