Male HQ

Gym scene Singapore

Guest Guest

Lol tbh this scene happens almost in every gym, of cos not to the extent of removing clothings and our guys ain’t so juiced and roided to that size. But it’s not uncommon to see bodybuilders flex and pose in front of gym mirrors from time to time. I’ve seen so often at safra gyms

1 hour ago, Guest Gym said:

Lol tbh this scene happens almost in every gym, of cos not to the extent of removing clothings and our guys ain’t so juiced and roided to that size. But it’s not uncommon to see bodybuilders flex and pose in front of gym mirrors from time to time. I’ve seen so often at safra gyms

What happened at Safra gyms involving muscled gymmers? 

2 hours ago, Guest John said:

Speaking of safra ....... anyone gyms at safra Toa Payoh? Wanna discuss about the whole lot of muscle hunky hotties there hehehe who are your eye candies or had fun with?

What about Safra Toa Payoh? 

22 hours ago, Guest John said:

Speaking of safra ....... anyone gyms at safra Toa Payoh? Wanna discuss about the whole lot of muscle hunky hotties there hehehe who are your eye candies or had fun with?

It’s a pity those hotties do not hang out in the steam room and hot tub.

i’m attracted to this tall nerdy muscular hunk in glasses. He usually gyms from 6-8pm on Monday and Tuesday evening. 

47 minutes ago, Guest Jayden said:

i’m attracted to this tall nerdy muscular hunk in glasses. He usually gyms from 6-8pm on Monday and Tuesday evening. 

There’s a tall guy who work out almost everyday in the afternoon timings, really jacked with huge arms and legs, I wonder if anyone notices him as well ...... 

16 hours ago, Guest Jayden said:

15 hours ago, Guest WLw said:

There’s a tall guy who work out almost everyday in the afternoon timings, really jacked with huge arms and legs, I wonder if anyone notices him as well ...... 

I have hear my stories about the muscular crowds using Safra Toa Payoh gym but just how many hunk traffic is there using the gym over there? What show off thing do they usually do and do they go topless?

On 1/28/2020 at 11:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

Has anyone see this happening in an actual Singapore gym? The gymmers just go topless and start posing.

https://youtu.be/I0JtMFE0MCs

Let moi help chiu.

Anyway this gym is not in sg. So the answer is no.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have hear my stories about the muscular crowds using Safra Toa Payoh gym but just how many hunk traffic is there using the gym over there? What show off thing do they usually do and do they go topless?

Well only some of them get naked and use the steamroom and jaccuzi so if you’re lucky you get a really good view 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 10:09 AM, Guest Wlw said:

Well only some of them get naked and use the steamroom and jaccuzi so if you’re lucky you get a really good view 

Good view of their hot bod? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 2/9/2020 at 1:36 PM, lonelyglobe said:

early morning Ponggol Safra gym already infested with so many muscle hunks,  some are quite obvious ha..... 

Obvious ha what? 

On 2/28/2020 at 3:54 PM, Guest Cruise said:

Yo .... tpy safra pool scene is crazy .............. many hunks and one massive muscular hunk just came out in leopard print small trunks ...........

When did you see?

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.