Male HQ

Sensitive nips

SensitiveNips88

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just want to share an encounter I had some time back with a guy with sensitive nipples.

A guy pm on his interest to try edging and his pic shows that he has a defined chest which is a plus point for me and the pointy pink nipples were really attractive. When he removed his top, I was instantly attracted to his nipples and started licking them, switching my attention from one to the other until he put his hand on my head and ask me to focus licking so he can enjoy. I was thinking to myself that he must have loved it so I started sucking on his nipple to see if it would be enhanced. I was immediately greeted by his deep moan and I know that I am on the right track, so I switched between licking and sucking. His moans were getting louder and he pressed my head on his nipple and ask me to bite it. I put his nipple between my teeth and use my tongue to play with the tip, and he moaned even louder pressing my head down firmly. I was fighting for air being pressed against his chest but the sensation of me bringing him so much joy from just biting his nipples make me continue what I am doing. Took him a while to release me so that I can do that to the other nipple. We had it going for about half an hour before I decided to enhance it further with my hands moving towards his groin.

* Given this is about nipple play, I would not mention the rest since it’s not relevant. For me, the moaning sound like music when I get to play with sensitive nipples.

23 hours ago, WesK_Sg said:

Just want to share an encounter I had some time back with a guy with sensitive nipples.

A guy pm on his interest to try edging and his pic shows that he has a defined chest which is a plus point for me and the pointy pink nipples were really attractive. When he removed his top, I was instantly attracted to his nipples and started licking them, switching my attention from one to the other until he put his hand on my head and ask me to focus licking so he can enjoy. I was thinking to myself that he must have loved it so I started sucking on his nipple to see if it would be enhanced. I was immediately greeted by his deep moan and I know that I am on the right track, so I switched between licking and sucking. His moans were getting louder and he pressed my head on his nipple and ask me to bite it. I put his nipple between my teeth and use my tongue to play with the tip, and he moaned even louder pressing my head down firmly. I was fighting for air being pressed against his chest but the sensation of me bringing him so much joy from just biting his nipples make me continue what I am doing. Took him a while to release me so that I can do that to the other nipple. We had it going for about half an hour before I decided to enhance it further with my hands moving towards his groin.

* Given this is about nipple play, I would not mention the rest since it’s not relevant. For me, the moaning sound like music when I get to play with sensitive nipples.

Wow I oso wish I have such guy to play with 

• 3 weeks later...