Male HQ

Cannot See Handsome Men Because of Mask

Guest Guest

This Wuhan virus is ruining my days! I am so filled with anger! Everywhere men are wearing ugly face mask! I cannot see handsome men face now! Replaced with mask covering their handsome face! I am so angry right now.

I always love to see handsome straight men...usually the gay men will be so afraid and act like gu niang while straight men are more macho and brave but this wuhan virus scare all the straight men! I can foresee that these handsome macho straight men will not let us suck their cock as they scared of wuhan virus.

I hope all these will blow over so that I cam slup on straight cocks of handsome men!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest 2
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This Wuhan virus is ruining my days! I am so filled with anger! Everywhere men are wearing ugly face mask! I cannot see handsome men face now! Replaced with mask covering their handsome face! I am so angry right now.

I always love to see handsome straight men...usually the gay men will be so afraid and act like gu niang while straight men are more macho and brave but this wuhan virus scare all the straight men! I can foresee that these handsome macho straight men will not let us suck their cock as they scared of wuhan virus.

I hope all these will blow over so that I cam slup on straight cocks of handsome men!

Hi Disclosed Yourself 

Guest Woo..Hunk

I will be worried if the man don't wear mask. It is dangerous to suck their cock without them observing proper hygiene of putting on a mask.   I would also expect them to wash their cock regularly and thoroughly in this time of the Wuhan virus. 

Very annoyed to see "normal"people wearing face masks for wrong reasons. There is absolutely NO need to, according to health ministry circular.

There is no community infection of wuhan coronavirus, the cases were all "imported" thus far.

There is NO need to be masked at all. Unless you have cold/flu symptoms and wants to prevent the spread of influenza, by all means WEAR a face mask.

Guest Very Kia

Sorry to break your nuts.  I am the one very kiasu who wore mask everyday.  It conceals my laugh lines and makes me look younger.  Also, I hate people to cough and sneeze in the bus or train whenever I stood nearby,  I felt so unsafe.  I am not just putting on face mask.  I also carry medicated oil, just in case got mosquito bites that carries the virus.  I also brought along alcohol wipe to wipe the hand held rail in the mrt or bus...you never know.  Can also use to wipe someone cock if you want to suck it.  So ya,,,,it is good to be kiasi, kiasu and kia Virus of all kinds.

1 hour ago, blueday said:

Very annoyed to see "normal"people wearing face masks for wrong reasons. There is absolutely NO need to, according to health ministry circular.

There is no community infection of wuhan coronavirus, the cases were all "imported" thus far.

There is NO need to be masked at all. Unless you have cold/flu symptoms and wants to prevent the spread of influenza, by all means WEAR a face mask.

I'm just as annoyed to see stupid remarks like yours here. Do you want to wait till you see community infection before you wear masks? You want to be the first to get it? Prevention is always better than cure. You trust the health ministry so much? Then why did they cover up the Hep C outbreak last time? Don't tell us whether we should be wearing mask or not. It's a decision for us to make, not for you to tell us. If the government is short on masks, get them to get more themselves. Don't tell us not to wear them. You want to trust the health ministry, that's your choice. But my life is too precious to listen to such dangerous advice like that.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It seems that many of these handsome straight men are scared into being like gu niangs by putting on face masks. As such it disqualifies them from the term "handsome straight men" and "macho" per your logic. Based on your train of thought, "handsome straight men" who are "macho" should not be afraid of being exposed to the Wuhan virus. They should be brave and mask free for you to enjoy their handsome faces. 😎

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

1 minute ago, AFter8 said:

He answered his phone and tokked in Tagalog lor 😝

Oic.

Did u get His pone number?

7 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

His cock is cut n can see the outline

😂😂😂

U have x-ray eyes?

R pinoy mostly cut?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest the time is now
16 hours ago, doncoin said:

It seems that many of these handsome straight men are scared into being like gu niangs by putting on face masks. As such it disqualifies them from the term "handsome straight men" and "macho" per your logic. Based on your train of thought, "handsome straight men" who are "macho" should not be afraid of being exposed to the Wuhan virus. They should be brave and mask free for you to enjoy their handsome faces. 😎

Putting on mask is a virtue - the inner beauty of protecting self and others.   A handsome man with internal and external beauty is rare.   Now is the right time to see who has that inner beauty.  So I say, go for the masked man.   You can go for those unmasked inconsiderate man for all I care.

2 minutes ago, Guest the time is now said:

Putting on mask is a virtue - the inner beauty of protecting self and others.   A handsome man with internal and external beauty is rare.   Now is the right time to see who has that inner beauty.  So I say, go for the masked man.   You can go for those unmasked inconsiderate man for all I care.

Okie dokie.  Let's man up and mask up! 😷😷😷

8 hours ago, AFter8 said:

Boh

An chua boh leh?

A forumer says they are very friendly. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I thought the face mask covered half the face, so end up a lot of guys look more handsome to me. Makes me fantasize getting banged by strong men in face masks, especially on the train. :ph34r:

And often, when they take off the mask--> disappointment!

27 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

Give u energy injection. Come

He prefers meat injection. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

So lame ... must use picture of handphone case.. 🤦‍♂️

Fitness Muscular Male Sitting On Concrete Floor With Medicine Ball In Mask Outdoor Next To The Grid

Horizontal image of Caucasian fitness muscular man in mask to increase load on breathing muscles posing before exercises with tire outdoors. Copy space. Shirtless sportsman doing workout on stadium.

Eh sai diam boh?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

U diam, I diam; U buay diam, I buay diam. 

Do u want my autograph?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, fab said:

Eh sai diam boh?

Now you know what it's like to be on the receiving end of such comments. You yourself always post sarcastic comments at others. Now you yourself kena whacked by others your ego cannot take it. Serves you right.

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

The masks and the shower caps make our NS boys look like aunties:

soldiers-packing-face-masks-at-safti-mi-

soldiers-packing-face-masks-at-safti-mi-

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/wuhan-virus-masks-saf-safti-coronavirus-household-12374196

Itz liddat for hygiene purposes lor.. Imagine wearing spacesuits with the hairnet and facemask then working 8 hour shifts. Face and skin become stiff and dry, sometimes peeling. Really no joke wor.. 😑

32 minutes ago, Guest Fact said:

Being muscular doesn't mean you are good looking...hahaha.  Picture spoke a thousand words.

Hence, the term prawns.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 minutes ago, AFter8 said:

What pouchy lips..  purrrrr.... 😘

The nose is biggest problem. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Cannot See Handsome Men Because of Mask
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.