Male HQ

whats your pet peeve when it comes to sauna users?

Tylor

1 hour ago, Tylor said:

Just curious, whats your pet peeve when it comes to sauna users?

1) Statues. 

2) People who don't shower first before going to the maze to cruise. 

3) Stalkers/overly persistent cruisers. 

4) Drama kings and actors, aka the ones you hear moaning and screaming in bliss from inside their rooms in such an obviously false manner. 

I am sure you guys know the situation.

Maybe you see some guy, have a quick cuddle or something, and then you say thanks, and move on.

But this guy would not understand that his 5 minutes is up, and would grab/molest/kiss you every time you bump into him for your remaining session in the sauna.

I don't mind an acknowledgement or a smile, but anything more is just a bit annoying!

1) Men who give love bites. Quite embarrassing when I go to work the next day, and need to give the excuse that I had a bad fall. :frustrated:

2) Men who have really bad breath (encountered some with really bad ones in KL) that I rather get the coronavirus.

3) Men who don't slightly push but actually box or punch you when they decline.

4) Men who bite my nipples so much that it feels like my nipples will get amputated.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:52 AM, And then said:

I am sure you guys know the situation.

Maybe you see some guy, have a quick cuddle or something, and then you say thanks, and move on.

But this guy would not understand that his 5 minutes is up, and would grab/molest/kiss you every time you bump into him for your remaining session in the sauna.

I don't mind an acknowledgement or a smile, but anything more is just a bit annoying!

Guy who treat you like transparent after he had his way with you, twice!!

Then his friends pointing at you and giggling.

1. Guys who think highly of themselves that even when you are not hitting on them, or you are just walking pass thru them, they move or shun away from you. Hello? You're not my type. 😁

2. Smelly and Bad Breath

3.  Walking around fondling himself open even in the locker areas

4. Violent reaction in saying No. 

Edited by Bogli09

• 3 months later...

Here's my top 3 pet peeves

1. People who don't shower before play
  2. People who spit and snot while showering
  3. Dirty and sticky floors

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 8:29 PM, riverrobles said:

People, especially those with sinus, snot and spit, not because they like to,  but because they need to. 

In case you donno. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Rarely go to sauna, but from that few experiences can definitely tell,

When you are walking and suddenly you step on sticky semen because we don't wear sandals.

When in steamroom or sauna  and they cough out their mucus on the floor

Persistent cruisers, they freaking follow you like an animal.

And I guess if you are a regular sauna goers, wouldn't you remember the other regulars. It feels like when you are new to that place everyone knows you are new? Obviously it's a place where you check everybody out, but it feels like there's different stares to acknowledge a newcomers to that place.

Guest guest
On 2/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, Guest TheWorst? said:

Unwashed uncut dicks!!! 🤮🤮🤮

i usually touch the dicks first, i tend to stay if the dick is cut or have short foreskin, otherwise i'll walk away if uncut with long foreskin

• 2 years later...
On 1/31/2020 at 4:18 PM, West93 said:

1) Statues. 

2) People who don't shower first before going to the maze to cruise. 

3) Stalkers/overly persistent cruisers. 

4) Drama kings and actors, aka the ones you hear moaning and screaming in bliss from inside their rooms in such an obviously false manner. 

Same 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 11:12 PM, Tylor said:

Just curious, whats your pet peeve when it comes to sauna users?

Must shower before going to maze or bed.. bad body odor is a big turn off.. top halfway if got poo smell that will make me instantly soft.. hate poo smell when top

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 1:48 PM, Guest Peterpan said:

Manly looking guys who after removing their towels, reveal small, i mean really tiny, dicks.

Sure boh....I tot many were saying alot of big dicks in gay sauna?

On 5/13/2020 at 8:29 PM, riverrobles said:

You go to a gay sauna and you wanted it to be a clean place?

Guest Rude toad

Noisy Biatches - those talk loudly like housewives at the wet market, spoil ambiene.

Those who ask everyone in sight :"have you washed your asshole?" Don't know how to be subtle.

Those who ask you "are you Malay?" in Mandarin. Plain STOOPID

When ypu are opening the door  they rush behind you, bump you and walk out first.

Those who slam their locker doors loud loud. Next to you.

Those who leave abruptly when someone sits down next to them. Or when someone enters the sauna or steam room. It's so rude.

Interlopers. They interfere/snatch your guy when you are doing the do.

Those who don't cut fingernails, don't finger assholes.

Those with bad breath don't suck cocks. Yucks.

Don't issue fresh towels with brown stains. Eeeek!

Door bitch, don't take your own sweet time when issuing locker. Like tidy place first then attend to customers. Don't be a songmong / Jin Hao Lian

Guest Stupid games stupid prizes

Never been to a gay sauna. 

Seems like some people their whole life revolves around the sauna. 

How pathetic. 

If I ever visit a gay sauna I won't know all your stupid rules and regulations. 

And I don't really care. 

actually i like those that aggressive ones,  but they never like to share, always want to bring me to the cubicle. They never want to do it in the open 🙁. Only in the steam rooms they more comfortable in the dark. Dont know why they sacred ppl see, i am the one giving the blowjob and acting like a horny bitch...

so pet peeve is ppl still so shy in sauna....

Edited by Funchub

Guest Evil grin
1 minute ago, Funchub said:

actually i like those that aggressive ones,  but they never like to share, always want to bring me to the cubicle. They never want to do it in the open 🙁. Only in the steam rooms they more comfortable in the dark. Dont know why they sacred ppl see, i am the one giving the blowjob and acting like a horny bitch...

They embarrassed to be seen by others playing with you la. If you muscular and hunky suck their dick, it only increases their worth. You, on the other hand, devalued them... 

So better hide the shame. 

So a couple of months ago while in Singapore, I had the afternoon open as a client had canceled a meeting and rescheduled it. Since I was near the Outram area, I checked into Ten Men around 2 pm. Long story short, someone farted in the steam room. I thought someone had a douching accident. The stench lingered in the humidity. 

Love. 

Guest Sniff it
2 hours ago, doncoin said:

So a couple of months ago while in Singapore, I had the afternoon open as a client had canceled a meeting and rescheduled it. Since I was near the Outram area, I checked into Ten Men around 2 pm. Long story short, someone farted in the steam room. I thought someone had a douching accident. The stench lingered in the humidity. 

This is what anal sex smells like.🤭🤭🤭🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥

16 hours ago, Guest Sniff it said:

This is what anal sex smells like.🤭🤭🤭🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥

You have my sympathies. If that is what you have been experiencing, I'm sorry to tell you that what you inhaled was just anal. An undouched anal, unfortunately. No sex. 

Love. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.