Male HQ

Mandarin song

Guest High

Recently been hearing a mandarin song played quite frequently in the radio. Sung by a guy. I tried my best but cant remember the chorus part. So frustrated. Dun know how to even search or type in the youtube. Tried top song search also no luck. Do you guys hear any good mandarin song sung by a guy in the radio recently? Maybe hopefully we love the same song. Thank you

15 hours ago, Guest High said:

Recently been hearing a mandarin song played quite frequently in the radio. Sung by a guy. I tried my best but cant remember the chorus part. So frustrated. Dun know how to even search or type in the youtube. Tried top song search also no luck. Do you guys hear any good mandarin song sung by a guy in the radio recently? Maybe hopefully we love the same song. Thank you

Which radio channel? 

Not sure. Is a mandarin channel. Sometimes hear from radio in the shop. Sometimes in my office but is an analog tuning so dont know exactly which channel. Is just recently been hearing it alot. I love the song esp the chorus but dun know the lyric precisely. Wanted to recall so much but really no recollection at all now. 

Last time is that song 'wo men bu yi yang' played quite often in everywhere I go. I just randomly type the lyric without exactly knowing the title n got the song from youtube. 

For this song really cant catch any distinct lyric. Now cant even recall the tune. Haha. just the feeling. 

Haha. Just now went to 100.3 radiobox and check song by song. Can only copy paste song title n then search on youtube. I checked song aired from 9smthg till 11 smthg still no luck. Hands tired already. 

I guess have to wait to hear the song aired again n then try to listen to DJ said what song it is. 

1 hour ago, Guest High said:

Haha. Just now went to 100.3 radiobox and check song by song. Can only copy paste song title n then search on youtube. I checked song aired from 9smthg till 11 smthg still no luck. Hands tired already. 

I guess have to wait to hear the song aired again n then try to listen to DJ said what song it is. 

Check the radio website billboard and YouTube search. 

Edited by Kimochi

• 1 year later...
On 2/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, Guest High said:

Never heard of this app called - SHAZAM ???? 

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.