• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi i am a cute chinese very lonely looking for that someone to shower

me love care and concern - chinese very skilful in body massage

successful lover shall receive body massage from me email me at

futuristica@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a chub ( Thats what people say I am ), join this forum not too long ago. I wonder is there a lot of chubs and people who likes chub in this forum?

Than what do the chubs like? I was told all chubs either likes chubs or slim guys only.

I like people who are beefy and meaty. Is that normal? Can someone tell me?

:unsure:

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

I am a chub ( Thats what people say I am ), join this forum not too long ago. I wonder is there a lot of chubs and people who likes chub in this forum?

Yes there are! There are also those who likes lean, muscular, young men, mature men, etc.

Than what do the chubs like? I was told all chubs either likes chubs or slim guys only.

You are a chub and what do you like? Chub will like chub, will like lean, will like older, will like younger, will like......

I like people who are beefy and meaty. Is that normal? Can someone tell me?

What is normal to you may be ab-normal for some, what is ab-normal for some will be normal to others.

Why you bother what people think? As long as you are not out to harm or hurt people, you should not worry about knocking doors in the middle of the night.

But I just wish to know what people like or dislike. And also wonder do a chub like me have a chance in this world thats all.

菩提本無樹, 明鏡亦非台; 本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃. 嗡嘛呢叭彌吽!

Chubs also got several types wor. "Chub like me" quite vague rite? ;)

Hahahaha.... I am pretty big lor. Some people is only abit meaty, than people call them chub liao.

I am damn big. 180cm 130kg, some more big bones and broad shoulder lor. Definately a giant...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

I am damn big. 180cm 130kg, some more big bones and broad shoulder lor. Definately a giant...

Wow, this kind of stats is like a sumo …. :thumb:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest gym4chub

i like big built guys, no doubt about it. i am not that big. i m around 178 and weight around 77kg. i gym regularly, play lots of outdoor sports, and am manly. And...i am not attracted to anyone who is not meaty.

180cm 130kg? well as long as you are not sissy, and you are not overly flabby...with breasts and all that, then u r my type.

Hope they helps you to know that there are people out there (who can fall under the category of being very fancied by most other men) who have no lack of choices but will always pick a non-slim guy...

Am I wierd? Some people think so, but to me, its just a preference.

• 3 months later...

:D

Anyone can be chaser..not necessary a chaser is to chase after chubs.....

the term chaser seem too narrowed....

its a personal preferrences on built...be it chubby or slim or average...everyone has a demand in this circle...just more or less...no need to give statistical figures.....built is just a primary attraction..i think character is much more important then built... :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • HendryTan changed the title to Chub And Chaser (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic