Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for those who messaged me. Glad to know that there are many young guys who are willing to settle down. I need to apologise if my message misled anyone.

I am not seeking 6 pecs or 8 pecs guys specifically.  Of course if you have the pecs and are willing to settle down with a mature lad then awesome, but if you dont that is fine. The overall package matters most. If you have the character and do "look after yourself"  and are really serious in settling down do message me.

Do not message me if you are

1) Money Boys or those seeking sugar dads or are double timing or on a rebound with your ex and are looking around please do not apply cause i am looking for something permanent here. I dont like to hurt nor be hurt

2) If you want a serious relationship but cant be decent or have a proper conversation that is ongoing as a relationship means you got to keep it going and make an effort to do so. Just one phone call or not wanting to talkon the phone or meeting up will be useless.

Please be

1) Top as i am pure btm

2) Not a racist as if you define love using race, then indeed you need to get a wake up call

3) Please be a local or someone who plans to stay long term in Singapore as i have no plans to migrate in the name of love

4) I am into younger boys for sure but nothing is written in Rock so anyone who wants to settle down can message me 

5) Do not need to worry about the sex part as i am still able to give you the best sex as a partner. You will never be deprived if you are young and raging hormones :)

If you fit the above do PM me and we will talk and take it to the next step.

Big beary hugs from daddy bear

Hi, my partner recently went back to his country for good as he quit his job. So, I am seeking for a regular partner again!
About me: Chinese, 27 (turning 28 this year) 165cm/94kg (put on a little more weight after getting pampered by partner), pure bottom.

Location: Living in the west and hopefully partner lives in the west too...
Hope to find a regular partner again... If you are a chaser and am interested to meet to find if we are good for each other, do drop me a PM!
I am willing to meet first for a session to see if we can become regulars!

• HendryTan changed the title to Chub And Chaser (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic