Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

17 hours ago, nicjude said:

Lol... When they ask you don't reply, yet you gripe here. If you're genuinely not bothered to be upfront and honest, how can anyone expect to take you seriously? 

Helo .... text others n ask for pic ??? When u dun initiate.... u first u first.....???? R u ok anot??? Think b4 u say others.... u say hi then I must show u pic first is it?

Edited by Synit
4 hours ago, Synit said:

Helo .... text others n ask for pic ??? When u dun initiate.... u first u first.....???? R u ok anot??? Think b4 u say others.... u say hi then I must show u pic first is it?

Go read the messages I sent you, then come and tell me that's what I said. You can lie to everyone reading the thread all you want, but when I send you my pics and you don't reply after saying you're interested, and come and tell people there are no people here who reply to you and I'm all "you first" and mislead people, I'm sorry but misleading people here is completely dishonest. 

1 minute ago, nicjude said:

Go read the messages I sent you, then come and tell me that's what I said. You can lie to everyone reading the thread all you want, but when I send you my pics and you don't reply after saying you're interested, and come and tell people there are no people here who reply to you and I'm all "you first" and mislead people, I'm sorry but misleading people here is completely dishonest. 

Time waster 

On 11/6/2017 at 9:58 AM, Chub4Chaser said:

Well I did message you twice but you didnt bother with my message. I even mention that I happen to live near clementi. Are you really looking for chubs or just putting hopes up for people and then ignoring them?

Lack of chaser here which leads some arrogant guy think he is the King.

22 minutes ago, Chub_Wlds said:

43 yo 173 125 Chinese Chub in Woodlands seeking chat, friends and ........ Not begging for sex from any chaser nor a chub4chub in bed if that's what you seek..... PM me to know more

43 yo 173 125 Chinese Chub in Woodlands seeking chat, friends and ........ Not a chub4chub in bed if that's what you seek..... PM me to know more

And And And wat???? etc etc etc???

Just now, Synit said:

43 yo 173 125 Chinese Chub in Woodlands seeking chat, friends and ........ Not a chub4chub in bed if that's what you seek..... PM me to know more

And And And wat???? etc etc etc???

PM me to know more ???? PM for wat HIDE is it????

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic