Male HQ

Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)

tanuki

Hi, where is a good place to find nice Malay hunks/mature men? Like them a lot, and hear good things about them so far, but don't want to go to KL or JB to get them. Thanks! Yes, it's also on my to do list, I've done Eurasian so far, and I love it!

A lot of Malay guys are really handsome and sexy - I think it is the mixed blood in them!

• 4 years later...

wat awaste.

its locked now.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loveboy123

Share any pictures of charismatic malay guys!

I realized that most malay guys, even when they're kinda chubby, look very hot. So share yours while i'll share some of mine.

1_494718529l.jpg

n779443464_497995_958.jpg

Guest <3 Malay boys

Omg...I remember vividly that my best and most memorable experience, was blowing and deep-throating one boyish-looking Malay boy, until he couldn't control himself anymore...his cxxk pulsated so much inside my mouth, that he finally shot 5 times(I literally counted) of his cum directly into my throat...SHIOK!

Share any pictures of charismatic malay guys!

I realized that most malay guys, even when they're kinda chubby, look very hot. So share yours while i'll share some of mine.

1_494718529l.jpg

n779443464_497995_958.jpg

i'm nt a fan of malays generally , but got to admit, the guys above (body) r hot.

Guest Guest

well i think most of these malay guys in pics are straights.

no offence but most malay gays are quite feminine, v hard to find masculine malay gays. and most of them purposely speak with an accented english. of course i know not all are like that, but mostly the ones i see are like that.

I guess when we are the minority of a certain society we tend to be more drama or over the top to 'compete' to be more 'outstanding' then the rest of the society. If you look at America for instance, the blacks tend to be more over the top then the whites because again they are the minority. But this may not apply to every country its just a thought...

But as a Malay chap myself I do agree that most Malay guys are quite effiminate in a way because they want to be heard... but not all lar.

So far the only macho malay gay i met was at one of the sauna.

He was a navy diver with a bod to die for. A tad short at about 1.6 to 1.65m.

If I din meet him there, I wouldnt have thought he is gay.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

I would love to have a Malay bf. i love their intensity and faith in religion and their food. :thumb:

Actually, they have a same thinking too, their gals quite admire to chinese boi, but their parent... do not allow... opss.. :unsure:

Malay guys are my ultimate weakness and my downfall. However, coming from experience, the ones featured in the pictures are usually the kind who just need to blow a load and move on. Also, one of the downsides of being with a Malay guy is, unless he's sure about his sexuality, he's confident about who he is, he's bound to have to 'go get married' and punch out a couple of kids at the expectation of the community.

As to the effiminate ones, yeah, many Malay guys tend to lean to the 'woman' side of their personalities. I have some as friends, they are great company but none of them rock my boat in any way.

The kinds that I like, the stocky/meaty/beefy sort, are usually married or the 'blow a load' variety ... and I can't deal with that, unfortunately.

Guest singaporean

Those who have never met straight acting gay Malay guys are likely to be the the kind of people that straight acting Malay gay guys want to avoid. I doubt any of those expressing such views here are straight acting themselves. Like attracts like.There are of course a lot of confident masculine gay Malay guys. Anyway, there are pretentious gay queens of ALL races. Come on! The racism on this site is getting worse.

Guest thatwasrunie

correction. no navy divers are malay. you mean SCDF diver.

correction. no navy divers are malay. you mean SCDF diver.

So i ve been conned?? :mellow::o:( :swear:

Anyway, he told me he was a diver and he was doing NS. I assumed it as I din know about no navy divers are malay. ^_^;):P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest thatwasrunie

So i ve been conned?? :mellow::o:( :swear:

Anyway, he told me he was a diver and he was doing NS. I assumed it as I din know about no navy divers are malay. ^_^;):P

Not really. maybe he is under SCDF doing 6m dives at max. There isn't malay naval divers.

Guest droolworthy malay

yeah... I think I know who u are talking about... I saw him at One7 ,,, the word "fxxking hot" does not even begin to describe him... to bad he is a top... but if he can be a bottom and if i could have him... it would be simply ecstatic.....

I am a Malay guy of mixed heritage and in no way leaning towards the feminine side nor do i hav a pretentious fake accent!

I m very very straight acting and prefers those who r just like me.

Thing is, i prefer guys who are jus like this too. And mostly they are non-Malays. I would actually love to meet a gay Malay guy who is str-acting too! :D

Guest InAndOut

I'm a str8-acting gay malay. I guess I am so str8-acting that my colleagues thought I'm married with kids and they're surprise that I'm single. Same here, I can't stand those effeminate ones - regardless of race.

woohoo... i just happened to see a hot Malay abang at the busstop in front of Dover MRT around 930 pm wearing a pair of tight Tshirt and skinny jeans. so hot..................

:whistle::thumb: :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I am a Malay guy of mixed heritage and in no way leaning towards the feminine side nor do i hav a pretentious fake accent!

I m very very straight acting and prefers those who r just like me.

Thing is, i prefer guys who are jus like this too. And mostly they are non-Malays. I would actually love to meet a gay Malay guy who is str-acting too! :D

Glad to hear that I am not alone!

I'm a str8-acting gay malay. I guess I am so str8-acting that my colleagues thought I'm married with kids and they're surprise that I'm single. Same here, I can't stand those effeminate ones - regardless of race.

I share your sentiments and predicament. Again, glad to note I am not alone.

Not really. maybe he is under SCDF doing 6m dives at max. There isn't malay naval divers.

More importantly we had fabulous diving fun. :P

Thanks for your diving information though.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

yeah... I think I know who u are talking about... I saw him at One7 ,,, the word "fxxking hot" does not even begin to describe him... to bad he is a top... but if he can be a bottom and if i could have him... it would be simply ecstatic.....

Too bad for u and too good to be true for many. :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.