Male HQ

Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)

tanuki

Guest Guest

I think people have a stereotypical perception of how Malays may look like. The pics of the Malay guys above (yes they have a hot bod) can be considered to fall under the "typical" look or definition.

I've seen many Malay guys who are Chinese looking, Malay guys who are Eurasian looking, fair skinned Malay guys and they are all non-effeminate (not forgetting good-looking as well) and masculine. These are the really really rare ones.

Guest roderick

I think people have a stereotypical perception of how Malays may look like. The pics of the Malay guys above (yes they have a hot bod) can be considered to fall under the "typical" look or definition.

I've seen many Malay guys who are Chinese looking, Malay guys who are Eurasian looking, fair skinned Malay guys and they are all non-effeminate (not forgetting good-looking as well) and masculine. These are the really really rare ones.

Not forgetting also Malays have cocks that are super stiff and hard and last a long long time and they have to rub very hard at the walls of the channnel to eventually cum bery hard with cum that literally spurt and shoot out very violently whew, yummy

Yes !

I simply love their cut cocks and they normally

slim n good built. Cut cocks with big KNOB ...Yummy

What more ?

very pleasant chararcters most times.

Cheers//

Guest Uniform Fetish

They reminded me of sexy Certis Cisco. Someday I must have sex with one of them...hahaha

Anyone here got any sexy cisco photo to share? Couldn't find any thru google.

Guest yougotserved

I do have to agree with some of you regarding the very flamboyant Malay gays out there but I believe there are many straight-acting ones who are very very deep in their closet.

I know because i'm one of them, I think I'm very straight-acting but haha i don't know why I'm 'obvious' to guys in my gym. But back to the topic, the reason why I don't want to be obvious is because once I proclaim it to the world, it's almost impossible to reverse that. And the Malay-muslim society in general is pretty much pressurizing many to conform, start a family etc. Do I see myself getting married? Yes. Will I have children with her? Yes (fortunately for me, any hole is arousing). Will I love her and be faithful? Yes (I'm a one-woman or man man). But do I want to settle down now? No, I want to have all the fun I want right now.

Guest yougotserved

Allow me to ramble on a bit more, I find myself questioning what is the conventional Malay look? I'm a product of rojak mixed race. Both parents have mixed parentage themselves. I've always been mistaken to be Pinoy, Thai, Nepalese, Taiwanese, indian etc.. The classic was when I went to a certain south American country and was mistaken to be local.

So to cut long story short, there are many Malays who look Chinese or Indian. Malays in general do not have a distinct feature and it's ok cause we are sort of one size fits all I guess. Haha.

Guest indianguy

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this so far, but I find Malay boys are best in bed.

I've been with lots of Chinese, Indian, White guys, plus a few pinoys, blacks, japanese, etc. I find that a lot of Malay guys look damn sexy, sure, but then so do a lot of other guys (assuming that, like me, you have no ethnic preferences and are open to hot guys of all colours).

But Malay boys' secret weapon is they are super in bed - they have great technique, they clearly enjoy it, they are sensual, relaxed, fun and affectionate, with lots of energy... on average, i have noticed that their performance in bed is noticeably superior to the average standard of some other groups.. (of course, at the individual level, you can find gems everywhere).

boy another ignorant remark, endless racism in this forum.

Not racism but steroetypist.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest yougotserved

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this so far, but I find Malay boys are best in bed.

I've been with lots of Chinese, Indian, White guys, plus a few pinoys, blacks, japanese, etc. I find that a lot of Malay guys look damn sexy, sure, but then so do a lot of other guys (assuming that, like me, you have no ethnic preferences and are open to hot guys of all colours).

But Malay boys' secret weapon is they are super in bed - they have great technique, they clearly enjoy it, they are sensual, relaxed, fun and affectionate, with lots of energy... on average, i have noticed that their performance in bed is noticeably superior to the average standard of some other groups.. (of course, at the individual level, you can find gems everywhere).

Thanks. You're making us blush. Haha.

I have some of my best funs with Malay guys.

Guest Guest

As a flex chn, I like malay guy:

1. Because they are cut, Malay top got bigger cock head and not so sensitvie and can fxxk longer time.

2.Malay btm got more passion to serve a cock.

3. Their dark skin look more sexy tan.

Guest guest

Don't know if i am right or wrong here but I noticed alot of malays preferred ang mo or the other way round. Normally i will see them in either down town or orchard road. Recently I start to see more older angmo with young twink boys and some are chinese. did you all notice this trend?

Guest Guest

Yes, most of them are btm, maybe because most of malay top try to live as a st8 under their cultural pressure. But I have met a pure malay top who got gf and going to marry,he gave me the best unforgettable sex which let me knew what is a real malay top------tan hot body,huge cock head,sexy look, long fxxking till I totally surrend to him.

most of them are bottom if they looks straight acting

Guest alien

Some malay guys are hot, esp those who are fit and tanned. The other day i saw one fit malay guy running topless along a road, and his sweaty hot tanned bod look so sexy, and i got a hardon looking at him.

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

Totally disagree with this, there are always both good and bad sides to everything.

Maybe the reason why the ones you had sex with are "superior" is cuz they probably had many partners before, thus the experience (and of course the risk).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Looking for Abang

Met these two malay guys working out at Aranda Country Club. One is chub and the other is a hot looking gorgeous malay guy. I drool to have the sexy guy when I saw him topless in the changing room. And when we were in the steam room, I tried to seduce him but keeping my eyes focus at the "thing" in between his legs. I know he noticed it but no action yet. Will be more daring the next time round!

Guest rowan tree

Met these two malay guys working out at Aranda Country Club. One is chub and the other is a hot looking gorgeous malay guy. I drool to have the sexy guy when I saw him topless in the changing room. And when we were in the steam room, I tried to seduce him but keeping my eyes focus at the "thing" in between his legs. I know he noticed it but no action yet. Will be more daring the next time round

S L U T !!!

Guest Guest

For you guys who like Malay men:

There's a current movie entitled "Dalam Botol".

It is a gay themed story line about two manly guys deeply in love so much so that one of them went off to Thailand to have a sex change (to surprise) his partner and also to be able to marry him and stay together forever. Good storyline with sad ending.

DVD is avalable off the shops in JB.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

well i can only say that malays are very very horny. okay if that guy is my type, super horny = turn on for me.

but if not really my type and super horny = trying too hard = desperate = total turn off.

Malay boys are hot - especially their skin color. Something about their tanned skin always turnes me on.

Ya, their skin color and muscles DO turn me on too...

I saw one at gym and man, I was taking all the chance to look all over him while gymming! =)

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• 1 month later...
Guest lonelydudesg

no offence to all but in singapore national service/uniform context, there is NO Malay In Navy, Air Force & Commandos. This is because Singapore worried that the malays will join their counterparts malaysia, indonesia and attack their own country.

Mostly my malay whom I know and the young ones whom i facilitated for racial and harmony programmes thought Singapore is raxixm/bixx of their own people. So i corrected them and share what/why singapore doesn't allowed. hope they understood...if not they will misunderstand for the rest of their life...

imagine if mas selaxxx happen to be air force...can u imagine wat would happen? Thank God For Past Generations, Our Country Mentor Mr Lee Kuan Yew make the right decision for the future of singapore. And so far, so good. We live as one united singaporeans. :)

i love to play ship and aeroplane toys..when i was little boy...even my birthday..i got cars...ship...and aeroplane toys...to the extend that my parents enrol me to the singapore youth flying club...my application was rejected due to some requirement...but not race...i'm sad but i keep playing the toys... :)

My hope is one day that the Mindef would considered allowing malays to be enroll in navy, air force or commandos. maybe for a start...assist in logistics operations? we never know.

This comment is juz' my point of view. No intention of hurting/offending others. Juz' to share. :)

Note: The "x" is to hidden the obvious letters.

Guest Guest

My malay visitor are really comfortable getting totally nude whenever and wherever in my place. I can see the penis size varied in tandem to the ambient temperature. I seems to have caught on with this natural habit; thanks to my many malay friends. Glad I can afford my own bachelor pad.

Guest Guest

no offence to all but in singapore national service/uniform context, there is NO Malay In Navy, Air Force & Commandos. This is because Singapore worried that the malays will join their counterparts malaysia, indonesia and attack their own country.

Mostly my malay whom I know and the young ones whom i facilitated for racial and harmony programmes thought Singapore is raxixm/bixx of their own people. So i corrected them and share what/why singapore doesn't allowed. hope they understood...if not they will misunderstand for the rest of their life...

imagine if mas selaxxx happen to be air force...can u imagine wat would happen? Thank God For Past Generations, Our Country Mentor Mr Lee Kuan Yew make the right decision for the future of singapore. And so far, so good. We live as one united singaporeans. :)

i love to play ship and aeroplane toys..when i was little boy...even my birthday..i got cars...ship...and aeroplane toys...to the extend that my parents enrol me to the singapore youth flying club...my application was rejected due to some requirement...but not race...i'm sad but i keep playing the toys... :)

My hope is one day that the Mindef would considered allowing malays to be enroll in navy, air force or commandos. maybe for a start...assist in logistics operations? we never know.

This comment is juz' my point of view. No intention of hurting/offending others. Juz' to share. :)

Note: The "x" is to hidden the obvious letters.

Hey your opinions are baseless. Your theory is irrational. Please study the effects of statements before posting or you might get into real trouble buddy.

Guest curious

i love malay who is stocky/meaty to muscular, cannot forget the night with a muscular taxi driver :thumb:

taxi driver , can explain the story , please

• G_M changed the title to Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.